Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v46

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
can i ask when and why did psychics get attack level nerfed again?

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
can i ask when and why did psychics get attack level nerfed again?
They didn't, what gears do you have?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐark๖ۣۜĐobby

• ♥★The Best Barb #1★♥
  • ★U have Got The Curse★
  • Characters: ๖ۣۜĐark๖ۣۜĐobby // RobbenHood // LordOfWizza // EvilCleric
  • Faction: Outcasts
Burdette can u help me pls after the 1gb update that was yesterday after that update i always when i log off and go open again all of my skill bars reset
and my skills disappear and then i put it again im tired of this bro i got so many skills i use all the bars in it and my protection resets 2 and replay and alot of things fix that bro pls  :'( :'( :'( and when will the update come out ? and give us 999 pe i need new wep np im old player i got 12 12 12 str set means 12x4 lel and 2 2 2 rmdt means 2 2 2 2x4 :p btw HELP ME BROTHER

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
i just made the 4 stat armor gear and somehow im missing 5 atk lvls

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline chubichubi

• いけいけ 気持ちいい
  • Characters: Zea
  • Faction: AxeGroup
Thanks!! but please boost x2-3 interval boots for ea?

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
First of all, really happy with the fix, cept you didnt look into the DPH sin ordeal. Other than that, I'm confused about a couple things. Ok so, when I upgrade my old 3x int r8 arms into new r8 arms with 3x int and one random stat, can I continue to reshape it to try for 4x int, or do I need to make a set from scratch to reshape for max stats. And the other, if I ''purchase'' 2x int 2x dex chest with damas, can I reshape/hone that with PE's to get more int/dex?
Somebody knowledgeable please reply D:
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline Koriin

• Characters: Koriin
  • Faction: Alamat
When is the parch for custom weapons, logos, etc?? Been waiting for it like 2 months :( 

Offline Polyphia

• Characters: Polyphia,StabYaButtz
i got ym new egar then i go to perfect angel try "attempt at x4 int wrist it wont take any gear but itll take the perfect elements

Offline wesleyddr

• Beginner
Good night, I'd like to know when is the upgrade coming into the clan badge coming?

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
First of all, really happy with the fix, cept you didnt look into the DPH sin ordeal. Other than that, I'm confused about a couple things. Ok so, when I upgrade my old 3x int r8 arms into new r8 arms with 3x int and one random stat, can I continue to reshape it to try for 4x int, or do I need to make a set from scratch to reshape for max stats. And the other, if I ''purchase'' 2x int 2x dex chest with damas, can I reshape/hone that with PE's to get more int/dex?
Where are you Burdette?!! I NEED CHU!!!!

Offline Trace

• Retired Staff Member
  • Nea beat me 5-0 so did Mana
  • Characters: Trace
You can't get interval as the 4th stat, it's either crit/dex, rpdt or rmdt (dex assuming you are a sin), and you can choose which of those options you want to add. Once you reshape your r8 gear into the new gear your r8 gear disappears and your new gear can be reshaped with random stats like regular new gear. So no, you can't reshape the additional stat.

As for the second question, I believe that fixed stat gear is honed by crafting it to the same gear, only with increased stats, not the way r8 is honed. You can hone new gear by acquiring new materials introduced with Elysium update.

Offline Polyphia

i got new gear wou;d not let me reshape it QQ?

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
They didn't, what gears do you have?
did you increase ct chance for casters too or is it same rate to get 2x ct?
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline IKingI

You can't get interval as the 4th stat, it's either crit/dex, rpdt or rmdt (dex assuming you are a sin), and you can choose which of those options you want to add. Once you reshape your r8 gear into the new gear your r8 gear disappears and your new gear can be reshaped with random stats like regular new gear. So no, you can't reshape the additional stat.

As for the second question, I believe that fixed stat gear is honed by crafting it to the same gear, only with increased stats, not the way r8 is honed. You can hone new gear by acquiring new materials introduced with Elysium update.
1. So when I reshape the new gear, the 4th stat won't be individually rerolled, all of them will, like regular. That's cool.
2. So the fixed stat gear CAN DEFINITELY NOT be honed by PE's like normal. So honing that is expensive too, that suck D:
But thank yooouuu

Offline Polyphia

sv just went down when can we patch?