Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v46

Offline Polyphia

• Characters: Polyphia,StabYaButtz
So as for sin i got x3 itn wrist is it possible on upgrade refroge to get x1 more int as stat?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Things like 5atk 5def are 1 in 500k chance, so theres no reason to give them for free; there won't be more than 3 people that actually get them. 4def and 4atk are still endgame.
imagine some random new player that plays 8 weeks on server gets a 5atk or 5def weap "by accident" and ppl that farm for years now to get a 4line weap just get screwed over for their loyality to stay here after this crap update that made their gear pretty much useless...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
So as for sin i got x3 itn wrist is it possible on upgrade refroge to get x1 more int as stat?
Nope, the upgrade forge will only give crit or dex on your wrist. 4x int wrist is meant as a rare endgame item, it shouldn't be given for free to 3x int wrist which was much easier to get.

imagine some random new player that plays 8 weeks on server gets a 5atk or 5def weap "by accident" and ppl that farm for years now to get a 4line weap just get screwed over for their loyality to stay here after this crap update that made their gear pretty much useless...

So now the entire server quits because it will be impossible for them to compete against someone that has ~5 more def or attack levels?

Offline Excaliburn

• The Young 1V1 God
  • Idk
  • Characters: Excaliburn
  • Faction: Ruin
we need an ability to change tome agaub its not like its that helpful anyways
The Noob DB :tiger-37:

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Hi can you please remove some of the useless stats on psy weapon such as infinity, mana, and crap like that, i dont want only good rolls, but this is just ridiculous how much times its purify or infinity : ) ) ) )
purify is bad? lmao
but yes i got x3 accuracy% on mage)))

Offline Polyphia

so will there be like a new reforge uhm forge to attempt and get x4?

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
so will there be like a new reforge uhm forge to attempt and get x4?
It's already there, Guardian Angel.

Offline Polyphia

i patched and tried to log in says unable connect to server did u not put it back up yet?

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
i patched and tried to log in says unable connect to server did u not put it back up yet?
yea     

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
15 mins offline 

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Sani

• Characters: Sanii
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
all links are down 0.0
dont talk when ur mouth is full ;)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
all links are down 0.0
its online now

Offline Kia

What's the difference between getting 5 atk/def now and getting 4atk/def before besides it being like literally winning the lottery?
There are people who made 4atk/def before the update with literally less than 10 PE on new characters while others who have been playing for 4 years still didn't have it. Things are now just like it has always been.  Luck doesn't judge. You do. That's the difference.

Let's just give everyone the premade stat gear for 50k damas so people like this pve player who never left SZ even once in his life can sit in their homestead and enjoy their gm lvl gear and don't have to work for anything.

Offline Dian_

• Characters: VendiTa
  • Faction: Aether
Burdette good morning can i ask what date can i got my weapon fasion??