Epic Perfect World

GIVE SB THE MAXIMUM OF 5 STACKS ON THUNDERSNOW BACK

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
whats the point of hitting like a truck undergeared players that sht everyone can do, well geared barbs, barbs like taurox or burdette´s bm 95% of time the only way to kill was with stacks the other 5% is if they made a mistake like running out of magic buff, and its not even being asked to return full 5 stacks damage, just the dot of it to help out with such classes that cannot be killed with normal skills, and pls no cucks that played 1 week with the class talking sht
dont get me wrong bro but you SHOULD deal low damage to those people, if you deal any more to them what about squishy classes which arent half as tanky as wr with mag def sutra or a barb with full rmd even if  they use full defense, dont see mages or mystics or any other class killing barbs and wrs any more easy than you do 

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
stop crying about sb when it's absolutely fine as it is 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
dont get me wrong bro but you SHOULD deal low damage to those people, if you deal any more to them what about squishy classes which arent half as tanky as wr with mag def sutra or a barb with full rmd even if  they use full defense, dont see mages or mystics or any other class killing barbs and wrs any more easy than you do
Exactly, but well, seems like they want to burst a tanky class..  :police: so yeah
lets everybody make sb, 2 sb pt to DEF in TW if they ever happen again in the future, so 3 sb could kill 1 cata wb easily  :police:
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
 :-\                                 :-\
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2018, 02:28 pm by МАМУ СВОЮ МОДЕРИ

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
:-\                                 :-\
i meant 20 sbs.. nice edit btw
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
i only nuked bms with spark 3 + 5 stacks + peri and thats before patch, im only talking about the bleeding of stacks thats all, it helped a bit on dps

and for a matter of who kills faster a bm, sins can do it faster than an sb since always if he is aps, example Shaah vs Marco

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
i only nuked bms with spark 3 + 5 stacks + peri and thats before patch, im only talking about the bleeding of stacks thats all, it helped a bit on dps

and for a matter of who kills faster a bm, sins can do it faster than an sb since always if he is aps, example Shaah vs Marco
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK q cuzao

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK q cuzao
Shaah lost btw KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Gm buff demon ea i am doing 4k dmg 3sparked and ppl cry they only do 30k instead of 50

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
Gm buff demon ea i am doing 4k dmg 3sparked and ppl cry they only do 30k instead of 50
damn!!! so broken !! i can waste all my sht to deal 30k that wont even kill if full hp and im fked afterwards WOOOOOW SO OP

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
exactly.
If you really strive to be able to erase tank-built classes CREATED to tank, try your luck with a classic 0d, gl
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

dont think it does, similar skill level sin vs similar skill wr fights always last 10-15min(skilled matchup 50/50 chance of winning atm), every class struggles with wr except venos who just wait till duel and win by default xD, mg has easiest time vs wr and it still takes long to kill it too class is just extremely tanky esp if they use rank 8 and not dragon.
Anyway my point is every class should struggle alot to kill a wr even if they 3 spark and lets be honest you are not going to die to a wr as sb unless you *** up really really bad but its probably much easier now with disarm roar

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU

don't think wr+dbs are designed to be nuked 
they're there to tank+provide cc (mostly)
imo tho

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
dont think it does, similar skill level sin vs similar skill wr fights always last 10-15min(skilled matchup 50/50 chance of winning atm), every class struggles with wr except venos who just wait till duel and win by default xD, mg has easiest time vs wr and it still takes long to kill it too class is just extremely tanky esp if they use rank 8 and not dragon.
Anyway my point is every class should struggle alot to kill a wr even if they 3 spark and lets be honest you are not going to die to a wr as sb unless you *** up really really bad but its probably much easier now with disarm roar
and i didnt kill Marco or Burdette fast ( only when they forgot to rebuf magic buff lul) fights took like 5-10, the scenario ppl say that i nuke bms is when i get them out of guard and thats not in 1v1, but ye sb has advantage against any meele or had anyway not so sure about now cuz didnt 1v1 much