Epic Perfect World

GIVE SB THE MAXIMUM OF 5 STACKS ON THUNDERSNOW BACK

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Hmm I guess I'll need to test this skill again. In PVE at least, I didn't find it all that useful to waste time building 5 stacks.. I'd imagine in PVP, time is also critical, but obviously some SB players here can find the time to build all 5 stacks. 3 stacks would cut the time needed to build. Less power but less time required.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
2k17 player starter pack

* fight with all defense gears *
* I beat u in 1v1 10-0 in 1.5 pw *
* can't even play his main as well and dare challenge players that main the class since 2012 *
* talks about pk like a factor but he doing frontline dying with ep and ms healing *
* feel factor when nobody play anymore *
* feel factor because got attention from other 2k17 players *
* ego boost, quit school cuz pw fun game *
* insult people cuz of the lookings while using bmw as profile pic or just a black image *

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
2k17 player starter pack

* fight with all defense gears *
* I beat u in 1v1 10-0 in 1.5 pw *
* can't even play his main as well and dare challenge players that main the class since 2012 *
* talks about pk like a factor but he doing frontline dying with ep and ms healing *
* feel factor when nobody play anymore *
* feel factor because got attention from other 2k17 players *
* ego boost, quit school cuz pw fun game *
* insult people cuz of the lookings while using bmw as profile pic or just a black image *
Hey, didn't you just describe yourself? Crazy

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hey, didn't you just describe yourself? strange
exactly.  
:normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
crazy how u dare quote me while I can drop the darci fac and roast u making ur retirement sooner then u get quote'd by 2k17 oc player that play white voodoo in pk jajajaja so funny, keep trying 

Offline lior

• Characters: Lior Revite
  • Faction: Crow
Your db died by a 15k critical on 3 spark with 3 stacks on you when you were on half hp bar, but yes sb is the only broken class that is able to do thar, right ? XDDDDDDDDDDD
can you understand something?
db got only one skill are really help and is for only 15sec and for long range. you hit db of low range is dosent help in a shit.
only for some magic class so what?? burdette nerfed new db skills wtf you talking about? all got op new skills look at sins 50times stealth mg stealth wtf you talking? sb got op skilsl tho db dont have any good skill for atk anymore+burdette nerfed new skill .
dont understand you all ,all have good skills now you guys still crying is broken class?

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
I hit 3k on you and you hit 15k normals when u 2spearkcand u crit i am 1shot why complain I get 1schotted so much in full def gear by stormbringers and u ask for a buff i got good rmdt full set and 32def wep and 3def level orns and i still take 10/15k normals? 

Offline Kia

I hit 3k on you and you hit 15k normals when u 2spearkcand u crit i am 1shot why complain I get 1schotted so much in full def gear by stormbringers and u ask for a buff i got good rmdt full set and 32def wep and 3def level orns and i still take 10/15k normals?
Yet another person who never bothered to read and understand what was being said. Nobody asked for a buff. It was meant a request to shift the nerf that happened to the stacking skill onto the skill that's causing the actual problem. The stacks by themselves were never the problem. The call lightning combo (the skill that "explodes" the stacks for high damage damage) is.

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
Yet another person who never bothered to read and understand what was being said. Nobody asked for a buff. It was meant a request to shift the nerf that happened to the stacking skill onto the skill that's causing the actual problem. The stacks by themselves were never the problem. The call lightning combo (the skill that "explodes" the stacks for high damage damage) is.
give me back my 10aattack levels

Offline Kia

give me back my 10aattack levels

That has absolutely nothing to do with the issue we are discussing here. This thread is about stormbringers and has absolutely nothing to do with the nerfs other classes have received.

If you have an issue or something that you'd like to discuss then please go ahead and make your own thread.
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2018, 01:40 pm by Xia

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
make sb skills less laggy!!

Offline Kia

make sb skills less laggy!!
Agreed. Please decrease the size of all vortex skills, especially ultimate. :(

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
Agreed. Please decrease the size of all vortex skills, especially ultimate. :(
this is all useless suggestions, sins NEED their attack level back 10 atk lvl now

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
this is all useless suggestions, sins NEED their attack level back 10 atk lvl now
"useless". Try playing this game in a notebook wich gets less than 10 fps during pk, and see how it works out when the vortex spam starts, if it will not go under 2 fps or sht

Offline Kia

That has absolutely nothing to do with the issue we are discussing here. This thread is about stormbringers and has absolutely nothing to do with the nerfs other classes have received.

If you have an issue or something that you'd like to discuss then please go ahead and make your own thread.