Epic Perfect World

GIVE SB THE MAXIMUM OF 5 STACKS ON THUNDERSNOW BACK

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Some weak ass wrs in this thread 

Actually get good friends

Offline Kia

First off i'd like to say that the damage over time of the stacks themselves is a big part of an sbs kit.
Keep in mind that it takes at least 6 seconds longer to get (and keep) 5 stacks on someone than it is to get only 3.

Suggestion:

Put the stack limit up to 5 again, nerf call lightning damage in return so it does the same damage on 5 stacks after the nerf as it is doing in it's current state on 3 stacks.

Nerf ultimate by making the pdef/mdef break able to be purified in order to enable counterplay through faith/sutra/3spark etc.
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2018, 06:53 pm by Xia

Offline _Kira__

• Akatsuki✪
  • Idgf
First off i'd like to say that the damage over time of the stacks themselves is a big part of an sbs kit.
Keep in mind that it takes at least 6 seconds longer to get (and keep) 5 stacks on someone than it is to get only 3.

Suggestion:

Put the stack limit up to 5 again, nerf call lightning damage in return so it does the same damage on 5 stacks after the nerf as it is doing in it's current state on 3 stacks.

Nerf ultimate by making the pdef/mdef break able to be purified in order to enable counterplay through faith/sutra/3spark etc.
This +1 would be a really good thing completly agreed

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I say give what you took back, it's not polite to take people stuff.
just saying.

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
Pls buff sb it's underpowered class always gets nerfed :'( 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
-            
wait few weeks to see how it really holds then nerf/buff accordingly like for a sin
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2018, 07:35 pm by Maxy

Offline Kia

To all the naysayers: none of you even bothered to even read through what was said about shifting the nerf to the skill that's the actual problem.

Let me give you a hint:
My suggestion is actually an even bigger nerf and a suggestion for viable counterplay but who cares, right? Just say no to everything. ;)

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
give sb  more nurf pls
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1
Some weak ass wrs in this thread

Actually get good friends
And u are who LOL.

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
IDC about 3 or 5 or 20 stacks .... But pls GM can u put cd on 3 Spark pls? Sb and Ur infinity Spark is insane.... Sbs can spam 3spark like 4,5times in 20 seconds.... Nerf It pls ..... 3 stacks And my dB get 100k ... 5 or 30 stacks Its ok cuz still doing 1 shot

Offline _Kira__

• Akatsuki✪
  • Idgf
IDC about 3 or 5 or 20 stacks .... But pls GM can u put cd on 3 Spark pls? Sb and Ur infinity Spark is insane.... Sbs can spam 3spark like 4,5times in 20 seconds.... Nerf It pls ..... 3 stacks And my dB get 100k ... 5 or 30 stacks Its ok cuz still doing 1 shot
Your db died by a 15k critical on 3 spark with 3 stacks on you when you were on half hp bar, but yes sb is the only broken class that is able to do thar, right ? XDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
And u are who LOL.
You are mad

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
To all the naysayers: none of you even bothered to even read through what was said about shifting the nerf to the skill that's the actual problem.

Let me give you a hint:
My suggestion is actually an even bigger nerf and a suggestion for viable counterplay but who cares, right? Just say no to everything. ;)
Aww, I read your whole comment Xia, and I completely agree. You're vury wuved <3
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1
You are mad
You are just another clueless clown. 

Offline lil shiqur

• drowning in yo saliva
  • ITRIGGERDYKESLEFTANDRIGHT
give back 5 stack and take away their chi gain cus they be having them 3 sparks 24/7 
fighting a revolutionary battle.