Epic Perfect World

Do players really enjoy this new update ?

Offline Chines

• Old Player
  • Characters: Chines
Smite > PW  : normal-36:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yo in gw2 you can have endgame gear for 30 bucks

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Lolwut. All the daily quests take less than 20 min combined. You don't have to get a fancy HS if you don't care about it. Imo it's free PEs once you know how it works
since when u are into so much farm ? :thinking:

Cant we just have a free server instead of shiit load farming, what is this? pwi man? I dont know why some of u guys didnt suggest that yet?
Why is system so occupied with the PVE and not with the PVP lol?

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
since when u are into so much farm ? :thinking:

Cant we just have a free server instead of shiit load farming, what is this? pwi man? I dont know why some of u guys didnt suggest that yet?
Why is system so occupied with the PVE and not with the PVP lol?
I'm not into farming. I bought a few seals and did like 2h of pve on alts. Got all skills easy.
What really annoys me is 4 socket ornas cause that's way more farming than this Homestead shit
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Lolwut. All the daily quests take less than 20 min combined. You don't have to get a fancy HS if you don't care about it. Imo it's free PEs once you know how it works

KKKKK

Offline Multislasher

• Old player
  • Retired on 11/10/2019
i think this rush is only for 2-3 weeks..thereafter no one care about HS,becos its useless for pvp,but for pve yeahh fcking awesome.. :)) :)) :))this update is not suites to epw,becos here mainly doing pvp tbh,but for official pwi its kinda different playstyle...so my opinion is to wait some more days till the players will get boring with HS...

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I'm not into farming. I bought a few seals and did like 2h of pve on alts. Got all skills easy.
What really annoys me is 4 socket ornas cause that's way more farming than this Homestead shit
looks very boring to me 
by the way FREE SERVER GO GUYS!

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Im already sick.to see wc same sentences like Who wanna,see or visit my home omg is more polpular then drama idk what ppl.see interesing to build home is so boring 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
All of it is stupid as fck.
^                        

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
u don't even need to make a complex homestead

spend like 5 mins and boom u got 3 elysian seals (on alts too, and u can have all skills in less than 1 hour)
  • u also make 24 PEs per alt daily if u do all 3 daily quests
  • imagine all of u losers have a lot of 150s so u can have all the gear u want lel

got myself 7 alts to do it, I make more PEs than trials in less than an hour lel

do or don't do FR its not the end of the world

but ppl will always complain bc laziness and not open minded lel

oh well.

Last Edit: Aug 02, 2018, 02:33 pm by Disciple

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
i like potatoes btw teru u want my sin ? thoo ??? i got like 4k of epic point on it but this game is usless if u want sure pm me bruh free gears but w/e

Offline ☬𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖒☬

• Fearless warrior
  • I Never Lose. I Either Win Or Learn
  • Characters: Selim
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i have a problem with  PU man it just like sudden death in last boss so plz fix.

( after the boss will do his atk and u have to run to your Guard to def boss ATK u will sometime get x2 ATK 1st one will tank it but 2nd one immediately 200k while I am still inside the circle ) idk if the Fireball spam in me or if I am doing it wrong

#no cry
#need the truth XD
#lusto number 2 after me XD
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2018, 03:49 pm by ☬𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖒☬

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Can someone tell me how long it would take me to get new tomes and skills on approximately 4 toons? I am only logging for HB/CTF/if I happen to log for GM event occurring in between these two automated events and I have not yet found motivation to do anything ))
Stop playing this sht bruh its all gone

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
i have a problem with  PU man it just like sudden death in last boss so plz fix.

( after the boss will do his atk and u have to run to your Guard to def boss ATK u will sometime get x2 ATK 1st one will tank it but 2nd one immediately 200k while I am still inside the circle ) idk if the Fireball spam in me or if I am doing it wrong

#no cry
#need the truth XD
#lusto number 2 after me XD
Lusto number one ;kkkkkk

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
u don't even need to make a complex homestead

spend like 5 mins and boom u got 3 elysian seals (on alts too, and u can have all skills in less than 1 hour)
  • u also make 24 PEs per alt daily if u do all 3 daily quests
  • imagine all of u losers have a lot of 150s so u can have all the gear u want lel

got myself 7 alts to do it, I make more PEs than trials in less than an hour lel

do or don't do FR its not the end of the world

but ppl will always complain bc laziness and not open minded lel

oh well.
This ^^^ +++++ Rey you said it, can’t please nobody, complaints are bound to happen. Meanwhile I’m enjoying the update

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c: