Epic Perfect World

Do players really enjoy this new update ?

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I am not.
I thought Homestead will be a separate thing(optional).
yet its a must for everyone, not only this .it's actually a major thing in the game now ?!.

just wanna hear your opinions don't cry I know half server like it.

also what you think about the new cave (PU) or what it calls. (never done it yet but heard its hard and stupid).

Offline SilkyPie

• pew pew
  • Characters: SilkyPie and others
  • Faction: Nostalgia
 :( never tryied any of those give me itens

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1
All of it is stupid as fck.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
feels empty af playing this new update having to do homestead and all this for new skills is a joke he also trolled everyone he told to save damas and PEs 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I haven't left safe zone since I installed the game. Been in homestead and PvE. 

The new instance is neat but it requires all players be high tier end game and not even 1 person is allowed to be stupid or you get stuck on calligraphy boss. 

I don't want to be forced to play the sims, but I don't want to be drastically left behind because I refuse to. 

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Barely seen anyone playing the past few days... I see no point in doing all this pve if the server is going to stay this empty

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
This home system.so joke wasting time I dont like it I.accept new eq  and pve system is ok.too , this new instance is kinda hard , and pk.wit h new skills so funny but I think.psyh got so.bad new skills

Savegery god rpk.with 3 eps😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Can someone tell me how long it would take me to get new tomes and skills on approximately 4 toons? I am only logging for HB/CTF/if I happen to log for GM event occurring in between these two automated events and I have not yet found motivation to do anything ))

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
im playing fortnite

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
Can someone tell me how long it would take me to get new tomes and skills on approximately 4 toons? I am only logging for HB/CTF/if I happen to log for GM event occurring in between these two automated events and I have not yet found motivation to do anything ))

I had all wf skills within about an hour of the update, if you have alts just do the elysium questline with them too and the three homestead quests on each (takes about 5-10min per char) you can 3 seals per char per day. 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

I had all wf skills within about an hour of the update, if you have alts just do the elysium questline with them too and the three homestead quests on each (takes about 5-10min per char) you can 3 seals per char per day.
Okay thank you! so at least obtaining the skills seems doable

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
 I worked from 2012/13 to finish my 25 chars by 5 years I finished them.already with end game gears skills and this update killed me no point to create more then 3 chars nowdays

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
This HS thing consumes so much time.  :normal-20:

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
This HS thing consumes so much time.  :normal-20:
Lolwut. All the daily quests take less than 20 min combined. You don't have to get a fancy HS if you don't care about it. Imo it's free PEs once you know how it works
good patch HEHEHEHHEH