Epic Perfect World

change new tomes

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Simple: when u pick ur 4th stat, put rpdt.

Jokes. Love EP no problem here
That's what I'm going to do
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
so lets talk about it str tome 20str 30 acc -0,05int 0,8m/s and i think rmdt +2% dex tome 20dex 1%crit -0,05int 0,8m/s and rmdt +2% here too "not sure" mag tome 20magi 1%crit -2%ct 0,8m/s and rpdt +2% "cant reduce int like ct bla bla" do u not see what im talking about ?? mages lose most their shiit while rest keeps it besides str tome didnt change one bit besides that 30str but w.e i still hate the tomes so i wont ever use it xd
Huh, yeah it's an arcane exclusive nerf you're right.

The old str/dex tomes keep rpdt not rmdt but str tome loses no stats and dex loses 1% crit on a light armor class.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Huh, yeah it's an arcane exclusive nerf you're right.

The old str/dex tomes keep rpdt not rmdt but str tome loses no stats and dex loses 1% crit on a light armor class.
Not to mention rpd is way more effective for casters. 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
so lets talk about it
str tome 20str 30 acc -0,05int 0,8m/s and i think rmdt +2%

dex tome 20dex 1%crit -0,05int 0,8m/s and rmdt +2% here too "not sure"
mag tome 20magi 1%crit -2%ct 0,8m/s and rpdt +2%

"cant reduce int like ct bla bla"

do u not see what im talking about ??
mages lose most their shiit while rest keeps it besides str tome didnt change one bit besides that 30str

but w.e i still hate the tomes so i wont ever use it xd
I'll increase magic tome to 3% ct, it should be fine then.
Dex tome loses 30 dex+1% crit, Mag tome loses 30 mag+1% crit, Str tome only loses 30 str, but 30% accuracy isn't that great so I think it's fine to keep it, I will probably also use the hybrid dex tome over str to get 2% crit over 30% acc too, unless 1v1ing a light class maybe. There's no 20% accuracy stat so I couldn't put it to that and 10% would be too low.

And to teru, the new tomes aren't supposed to give you everything they gave you before, they're supposed to give you an option what you want to go for: full damage, full def, or half damage half def. I think each of the tomes are useful in different situations.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsukiĺ…‹
should just put Emperor instead