Epic Perfect World

change new tomes

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
unbalanced af. Def tome was necessary for classes like MG that lack a way to counter CC and if u go for a new one you lose damage AND def compared to pre patch (not to mention CT and crit)
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I really like the new tome, if we're not doing tome swapping any more then it's good for me.

But farming 20 of those dull ether things is hard though, still trying for that.
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2018, 06:51 am by IcedTea

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
But farming 20 of those dull ether things is hard though, still trying for that.
How many Dull ether jades u get with one uncharted paradise run?

OT: I like new tomes, do the same with necklaces, and then lock them  ^-^
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2018, 09:18 am by forum user

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
How many Dull ether jades u get with one uncharted paradise run? OT: I like new tomes :) do the same with necklaces ^-^
I don't know I got 4 for the full run, but we didn't get the end quest because we didn't know you had to kill some glacial totem pole in addition to the bosses.

Man if I have to farm new ornaments and engraves on top of all this I'll ***ing KMS, I'm not even done my tome yet and that's all I've been trying for since I logged in. Haven't stepped foot outside of a safe zone.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Man if I have to farm new ornaments and engraves on top of all this I'll ***ing KMS, I'm not even done my tome yet and that's all I've been trying for since I logged in.
He could even add a npc to transfer engraves from ur neck to the new one  : p

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
We have new ornaments?o0

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
We have new ornaments?o0
no lol

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
sounds like someone crying about script xd

OT: new tomes are trash

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I don't see the post crying about script anywhere? Either way, it was long known that burdette planned on locking tomes. If you don't like the trade off, don't make it.

If I could swap back and forth still I would, but since I can't. 0.8 move speed alone is far more valuable to me than the lost stats.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
sounds like someone crying about script xd

OT: new tomes are trash
+1 
Gm.I wanna reaport Vuu.so many hax in game kkk

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
I don't see the post crying about script anywhere? Either way, it was long known that burdette planned on locking tomes. If you don't like the trade off, don't make it.

If I could swap back and forth still I would, but since I can't. 0.8 move speed alone is far more valuable to me than the lost stats.
I never talked about terus post 
0.8m/s is trash i rather have the vit instead of the speed also its retarded that magic classes also 
lose -1%ct "insert the blabla part of its just 1%" 

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
Simple: when u pick ur 4th stat, put rpdt.

Jokes. Love EP no problem here

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I never talked about terus post 0.8m/s is trash i rather have the vit instead of the speed also its retarded that magic classes also lose -1%ct "insert the blabla part of its just 1%"
That would be the intention of locking tome from his perspective. He didn't want us to have both the tank and the DD, the new tomes are a middle ground for those who don't want to commit to Permanent Mag or Vit tome.

I don't think the new tome was ever supposed to be an overall improvement above the old ones.

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
That would be the intention of locking tome from his perspective. He didn't want us to have both the tank and the DD, the new tomes are a middle ground for those who don't want to commit to Permanent Mag or Vit tome.

I don't think the new tome was ever supposed to be an overall improvement above the old ones.
so lets talk about it 
str tome 20str 30 acc -0,05int 0,8m/s and i think rmdt +2%

dex tome 20dex 1%crit -0,05int 0,8m/s and rmdt +2% here too "not sure"
mag tome 20magi 1%crit -2%ct 0,8m/s and rpdt +2% 

"cant reduce int like ct bla bla"

do u not see what im talking about ?? 
mages lose most their shiit while rest keeps it besides str tome didnt change one bit besides that 30str 

but w.e i still hate the tomes so i wont ever use it xd