Epic Perfect World

Homestead Guide

Offline Jyuuma

• Characters: Prea, Lhuanne, Dayanne, Silver_Eyes, Arkhas, August_Verm
Just a few notes:

- The Homestead system includes a "Likes" system, which allows you to give "Likes" to other people's Homesteads. When visiting someone else's home, you can click the Star button on the top left to give them a Like, and it has a cooldown before you can give another Like to any other place (unsure about the exact CD timer but it seems to be either true daily, or perhaps some time from when you gave the Like). One can Like the same place several times. Likes also seem to reset every month, as it apparently happened recently. I'm also unsure if having Likes affects the Homestead performance in any significative way.

- Contracting items from your place will also yield HS exp for the owner of the blueprints being contracted.

- If you have alts on the same account, they still count as different users for the HS system, so you can effectively contract different items between them. This indeed allows you to have several alts specializing in different HS crafting.

- Do remember you can only contract items from your specialized workshop. Items from your Wonder Market cannot be contracted, so if you want specific Trees/Flowers you will still have to get them via Delivery quests.

- About unlocking more plots of land for your Homestead, remember you aren't limited to unlocking blocks that are immediately adjacent to the initial block on the top left, nor any other blocks you unlock. You can't, however, remove unlocked blocks once you've acquired them. Consider this when unlocking plots for whatever design you want to go for.

- Landscaping/Terraforming the land is limited by the boundaries of the blocks you have unlocked. Have this in mind when terraforming. Also, remember that the entirety of the land has a body of water right underneath. Have this in mind for when moving the land for whatever design you want. Also, have in mind the "central" point of some placed items, as it interacts with the land you terraform.

- Remember you can only farm Gems from one plant farm and one animal farm. You *can* buy and place more animal farms, but only one will count still, so you can't really farm more Gems or home EXP from them. Also, the farms cannot be removed once they are placed, regardless of if they are active or not. Hopefully, this can be fixed for when wanting to remove extra animal farms that have been placed.

- Remember to properly place your Spawn point and the Guest spawn point during Construction/Editing mode. Have this in mind when setting up the Guest spawn, particularly if you plan on Contracting your items, or if you want to set a specific point for Guests to enter if you want them to have a better look at your place. (Also yes, quick reminder about checking your settings so Guests can enter in the first place, lol). Also, the manual turning function seems to not work properly on the Spawn points, but you can still type the angle you want.

Extra information and corrections will be highly appreciated.
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2018, 09:52 am by Jyuuma

The greatest danger lies not on what strikes from the shadows, but from what dares to stand in front of you with a big smile.

Prea (Sage Mystic, main), Lhuanne (Demon Sin), Dayanne (Sage Veno), Silver_Eyes (Demon SB), Arkhas (Demon Psy), August_Verm (Demon Wiz, inactive)

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I wish the likes weren't monthly, back to 1  :'(

And also I wish people didn't contract items and close their homesteads for visitors lol, but that kind of goes against the whole custom visitor settings of HS. Although, I still think that if someone has their HS completely closed for everyone, they shouldn't be allowed to contract. That's something PWI should've done not Burdette. Ik they probably don't remember to allow visitors but it's so annoying..
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2018, 09:55 am by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline sailuminos

Hi, 

Most my 150 toons have been given the homestead quest/TP to Celestial Vale but a few odds ones haven't

Is there a qualifier please?

Thanks

Offline sailuminos

Celestial Cultivation
Shifting Sky X
35 000 reputation

Thanks so much Nea, I was scratching my head for ages, lol

Offline Jyuuma

• Characters: Prea, Lhuanne, Dayanne, Silver_Eyes, Arkhas, August_Verm
Just wanted to add that Delivery quests CAN be rerolled. This is particularly useful to take quests that are soloable. So if you don't feel like waiting every single time for a TT3-3 or Aba squad, you can trash that quest from your quest log, and take it again at your Homestead. You can get bosses from both FB89, (Eden and Brimstone, which you can always Wine) as well as a pack of mobs from a couple of Chrono worlds (Valley of the Scarred and Moonshade Desert, which can be accessed without the key at Illusion Stone). I believe you can do this to avoid having to deal with the dreaded stun of the Earth Elemental for the quest that asks for those. On this way you can also get Devilhill Batlord (the opening boss before Drake in JFSP), Mushi, and Aurogon (AEU). Currently it seems there is no limit to how many times you can reroll the quests so you should be able to do it as many times as you need to avoid rather difficult to do bosses (since no one does Warsong, Undercurrent, Frost City, etc, lol, and it helps avoid having to get squads for TT3-3 and Aba), and hopefully it stays that way xP I haven't gotten to the last crafting level so I do not know what mobs or bosses you may be required to defeat for that (hopefully it's some World Bosses that can still be soloed, lol, or something along those lines). Just remember that, while you can manipulate what quest you get, you still depend on luck for what reward you get, as those roll after you open the reward scrolls.

This unfortunately can't be used for Trees and Flowers, as trashing those quests gets rid of them for the day. However, I'll take the chance to mention some of the quests may be bugged, as they do take you to the corresponding NPC in the main world, but said NPCs do not have the follow-up quest when you talk to them (for example an NPC in Plume and one in Tideborn land).

Also, I can't stress this enough, unless you are doing contracting for a specific person (friend, guild member, etc), PLEASE remember to open up your homestead in your settings if you have stuff for Contract. It also still helps to place the guest spawn point at a location from which your crafting station can be easily located. It's awesome to see people's arrangements for their Homesteads, but it detracts a little when it takes like half an hour to find their crafting stations, lol.

Also, could someone confirm if it's possible to unlock ALL the land blocks?

ANOTHER NOTE: It *is* possible to set up items to contract with the max available price, 200m coins. However, the game still puts the default crafting coin price on top of it, which makes it impossible to craft the item, even if you have the required amount of materials and coinage in your inventory, because the price goes beyond the max amount of coins you can hold on your inventory (200m coins as well). Have this in mind for when setting up your contracted items, so people can actually craft stuff at your place.
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2018, 01:12 am by Jyuuma

The greatest danger lies not on what strikes from the shadows, but from what dares to stand in front of you with a big smile.

Prea (Sage Mystic, main), Lhuanne (Demon Sin), Dayanne (Sage Veno), Silver_Eyes (Demon SB), Arkhas (Demon Psy), August_Verm (Demon Wiz, inactive)

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Bumping for someone
also a big thank you to Echo for making a proper guide for Homestead  :pig-23:

Offline _

bumping for someone

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi, 
So, I have a couple questions about decorating your Homestead. Jyuuma touched upon some of the things I don't understand, but I'm still not understanding how to do it on my own HS and I would like it if someone could explain what U have to do. For instance water. How do U make/get to water to make like a lake or something? That's the biggest one I have.  I'm presuming once U get it, U can move it around in the same manner as U do buildings etc. Is that right or wrong? Also, how do U place the lily pad pond thing? lol If someone could do a guide for this part of the HS; I know I would appreciate it, and maybe some other noobs like me might too :) Thanks in advance for any help :)
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hi,
So, I have a couple questions about decorating your Homestead. Jyuuma touched upon some of the things I don't understand, but I'm still not understanding how to do it on my own HS and I would like it if someone could explain what U have to do. For instance water. How do U make/get to water to make like a lake or something? That's the biggest one I have.  I'm presuming once U get it, U can move it around in the same manner as U do buildings etc. Is that right or wrong? Also, how do U place the lily pad pond thing? lol If someone could do a guide for this part of the HS; I know I would appreciate it, and maybe some other noobs like me might too :) Thanks in advance for any help :)
I'll try to elaborate when I get home in 9 hours or so.
There is a way to make a hole in the ground, deep enough water comes out.
The lily pad only works on a flat surface it wont just sit on top without a surface.
Some people make some surface from the bottom pointing up like a cone for the lily pad to rest upon.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart
Just so you know, the required reputation for the Homestead seems to be 200k now. If you're stuck and can't get it like I was, you might need to just go ahead and get Rank 8.  That's where it opened up to me.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Not sure if this is known by everyone, but leaving it here.

Homestead Tool

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart