Epic Perfect World

Homestead Guide

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
No. no pop ups at all :( I know cuz I took them on all my other toons; b/c I was excited for it lol At first I thought it was b/c he wasn't 150; then as I went through  & started completing them on other toons, I realized that my other 149's that qualified had gotten it & he didn't :/ I'm wondering if it could really be a bug b/c he's sage & 149, whereas the others who got it at 149 are all demon culti? I'm trying to get him to 150 today (my day off) & see what happens then, but, idk what else to do.
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
i dont get it.. the farming? how to get those mats for fix stats?
You get perfect elements and elysian seals from Homestead quests 
No. no pop ups at all :( I know cuz I took them on all my other toons; b/c I was excited for it lol At first I thought it was b/c he wasn't 150; then as I went through  & started completing them on other toons, I realized that my other 149's that qualified had gotten it & he didn't :/ I'm wondering if it could really be a bug b/c he's sage & 149, whereas the others who got it at 149 are all demon culti? I'm trying to get him to 150 today (my day off) & see what happens then, but, idk what else to do.
could you check for me if you have any quests at Celestial Lady Leenia NPC in Celestial Vale? enter Celestial Vale trough any illusion stone NPC and go to 363, 566

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hey Mana,
I tried that; I tried everything in this post that was suggested AND the post that someone else made in the "support" section; where they said they couldn't enter their Homestead. (I think they said they trashed the quest, though. 99.99999% certain I didn't do that; as I said, I took everyone's that popped up xD lol I've been in Celestial Veil; I went to Lothranis, Momganon; nothing :( I even logged all the way out of the game; made sure it was the only client I had running; logged back in & tried all the steps over again. Still no quest pop-up & no quest for the Celestial Lady :(  And I if I try to just access the Homestead through the HS button; it says "failed to find the Homestead". (Just logged back in & checked again; in case it decided to work today. lol No dice) I even thought about uninstalling & redownloading the client, but I have a 150 Barb that got it no problem on the same account :/  And she (Celestial Lady) has nothing :( Tried her again, just to be sure. 

Hey,
I wanted to leave this as it was; cuz I still feel like it may be a bug somehow; but I just wanted to let U know that I hit 150 in PV & as soon as I tele'd out; I received the quest for Homestead. So idk what the issue was/is lol
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2018, 07:06 pm by Buddhas Brat
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
and, how to farm the big HS map?
or need hs level ?
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
and, how to farm the big HS map?
or need hs level ?
Need Elysian Charters, can be bought with Elysian Seals (1:3) at the same NPC in West City that has new skills

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
ty        
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
On which levels you can increase your homestead area?
How many more land squares you can get on specified levels?

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
On which levels you can increase your homestead area?
How many more land squares you can get on specified levels?
I think its every few levels, can't remember. And its always 1 square per level

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Bump.
With permission, I've added more info and turned this into a general Homestead guide.
Let me know if anything is wrong or should be added.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
I think its every few levels, can't remember. And its always 1 square per level
Hmm yes but on which lvls exactly? It's on every odd number or not exactly?

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Level of quests in hs (those quests for PE) change depends on amount of prosperity you gain.

Please add on what amounts of propserity quests in homestead change and what lvls of Heavenly Creation Workshop (or whatever it is called) items required on each lvl of quests are usually required then. PE amounts and amounts of seeds/packs would be awesome too for each and every of those lvls.

It would be very useful, I don't know what lvl of prosperity I should goal

Offline Eumeum

the land >> https://imgur.com/a/4hXp9eg

and at 2700-4049 prosperity you will get around  28%(to get twin), 57% (opal),  14% (indigo) and 2% (to get safron) quest on dailes, which required recipe from  lv.6 (professional) and/or lv.7 (master) workshop dailies quest to complete, cmiiw

and twin/opal/indigo/safron give  12/12/14/14  PE per quest
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2018, 08:03 am by Eumeum

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
the land >> https://imgur.com/a/4hXp9eg

and at 2700-4049 prosperity you will get around  28%(to get twin), 57% (opal),  14% (indigo) and 2% (to get safron) quest on dailes, which required recipe from  lv.6 (professional) and/or lv.7 (master) workshop dailies quest to complete, cmiiw

tyvm Eumeum it's much useful for me!
With that prosperity thing, what happens below 2700? It seems to vary, my alts with base prosperity (~400) got almost all white quests with sometimes green (with pack as reward), those that have more than 1350 got (almost?) always pack as reward.
And so there is no difference between 2700 and 4049?

Offline Eumeum

below 2700 is less reward ofc,  mulberry quest give 2 PE only (nerfed). no idea about  cyan and orchid reward

imho below 2700 prosperity not worth, as example lv.5 workshop quest need us to kill boss in dungeon (eden/brimstone/abba/tt1-3/nirvana) which is time consuming. while lv.6 and 7 only need hs lv 16/19 to unlock,  which only need less than 2 weeks. (and lv.6 dailies quest mob is available at world map)

yes all dailies except mulberry give pack (which give random plant/animal) , there is few type of pack, some give 1, other give 2  as reward

and yes no different between 2700-4049 prosperity in case of dailies chance. but remember more prospe=more energy=more item you can craft. you can always craft to use the energy, then lower your prospe to get lower level dailies incase you have too much prosperity at the point its not worth the recipe/mats/energy to spend for 2-4 more pe on dailies to finish
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2018, 10:45 am by Eumeum

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
That were informations I was looking for, tyvm Eumeum :normal-1: :tiger-23: