Uncharted Paradise: Tips N Tricks

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Brief details EPW related: Nea's Complete Guide

Patch V : All the bosses gotten buffed and most debuffs dont work anymore for nukes to happen as much. Bosses have an aps debuff now.
Debuffs(HF, and SB ulti) can work on the boss.

UP Chess Board Glitch:

Barb Version: (will make my own video since i cant find one on youtube. Everyone does glyph ones now lol.)

Archer Version:

Pathkeeper Bajan

Metal: metal, earth
Fire: fire, water
Water: water, wood
Wood: wood, fire
Earth: physical, earth

With a nice DD squad, its easy to kill. Just avoid the red rings if you cant survive, most generally can. If the damage is too low, then its best to kill the 1st wave of element mobs in order to finish off the boss. Or just keep hitting the mob now again to pause it from advancing to the boss.

Unfettered Lady

-Easy to kill

Lame Drinker Weist (clear the mobs 1st for the boss to spawn)

-Easy to kill. However, run away from the mob spawns during the boss fight. Lure the boss away from the water or middle, thats where the mobs spawn. 
[Do not let the wine elementals get close to you. Kill them before they reach you.]

Wordless Scholar (Easy to kill, like at the last 10 hp or so, a deaden nerve buff appear on the boss, must complete all 10 runes to kill the boss)

Tip: Deal enough damage to the boss till the deaden nerves buff is activated, then as the runes get redrawn just fail 3 times. The boss HP will reset but the deaden nerves buff disappears. Avoiding tracing again. With a nice DD squad the boss is going to die. However, a orange shield will activate and two runes need to be completed for it to be removed to deal damage to the boss.

Found out, just saving the last blue flame helps out alot xD

Have to hit all the last blue dots around the same time (within 20 secs)

Seclusive Painter Yolan (Best advice, Assign numbers to all of the squad numbers)

Boss is easy to kill, just be careful when the boss pulls you in. Run away and go back to killing the boss. Makw sure to head to the flower for a immunity debuff. Kill the secluded flower to help free trapped players. Everything else you can ignore.

Dark Commander

Outdated: Easy to nuke/kill. Avoid the tanks.
If nuking fails, then kill the structures before they reach the other side, or else the trial fails.

Kill the stones before it hits the back clone of the boss. Ignore the tanks and focus boss when no stones are around.

Lord of Paradise (Do not try to nuke, Don't 3 spark or the aggro holder may lose aggro xD then the triangle of death will insta kill)

Tip (No Barb Squad): A SB with lvl 2 ulti is a must. Duel a player and make the player stand near the boss. The SB ulti does 80% instead of 40% reduce magic and physical def. Other class ulti's can work in the same respect. After the SB ulti goes off, nuke the boss.
Credits to Goku.

Or get the boss HP to around 50M, or 60M, during the start. This will allow you to skip the 1st wave of flames and only do the 2nd wave phase of the boss. Any lower may cause the boss to either nuke the squad or have all phases overlap each other. Will specify more on this later with tests.

If you fail, then do the slow kill method, let the barb hold aggro n try to do minimum damage or attack slow.

Plain and simple holy shyte, *Fire, FIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEEEE, fire bad* -Frankenstein.
Alot of dodgin, and a good aggro keeper needed. (Barb ftw)

Any hints or tips, please comment below ^^

Last Edit: Apr 02, 2021, 11:01 am by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline DoYouEven

• Blue Sin = Win
  • Characters: DoYouEven
  • Faction: Ascended
Me and my squad first to complete it on server ezpz  :tiger-35:  will be running it daily!

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
DAMN RANNY VERY NICE AND
HELPFULL !

Offline Meilinda

• Characters: Meilinda, vina
  • Faction: Maritim
yay looks challenging !!
looking forward to it
thanks for the hint 
^-^

still downloading  :( ;D

Offline iLinares

• ★Linares★
  • ★Linares★
  • Characters: Toolz
  • Faction: Siege
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2018, 03:42 am by iLinares

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
K we finally finished the last boss, full guide will be out soon ^^

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
Update:

Apparently all bosses are nukeable (Except the last boss), where as you don't have to kill the boss adds.
Even the calligraphy, once we failed the 3 attempts, the boss went back to full health n we killed it be4 the deaden buff was placed.

Just need a good power house DD squad, with a ep, mystic, n a barb to hold aggro for last boss.

Offline Freak

• ♡мι¢нαєℓ
  • Michael is a babe ♥✰
  • Characters: Freak/Crona/Atrocity
Ranny the pve god

𝄞♪★♡♫♥☆♪𝄢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Michael ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Update:

Apparently all bosses are nukeable (Except the last boss), where as you don't have to kill the boss adds.
Even the calligraphy, once we failed the 3 attempts, the boss went back to full health n we killed it be4 the deaden buff was placed.

Just need a good power house DD squad, with a ep, mystic, n a barb to hold aggro for last boss.
Ranny babe, take me on a run today :c since you couldn’t last night, I’ll Ep for you

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
Ranny babe, take me on a run today :c since you couldn’t last night, I’ll Ep for you
Sure anytime, but dont' Rage at me xD

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
Ranny the pve god

nah huh  xD Was you able to patch yet?

Offline Freak

• ♡мι¢нαєℓ
  • Michael is a babe ♥✰
  • Characters: Freak/Crona/Atrocity
nah huh  xD Was you able to patch yet?
ye, am doing homestead crap atm cause one way to beat bordem
xd

𝄞♪★♡♫♥☆♪𝄢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Michael ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
Update:

Last boss is nukeable, bm hf and gs + veno should be good. Done it a few times like that now 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
Last boss is nukeable, bm hf and gs + veno should be good. Done it a few times like that now
k will try to give that a go once