Epic Perfect World

You're going to destroy epw.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
server was based on skill. only thing gear scripting should of offered is the variety in change of gameplays. i'd +1 deleting rpdt rmdt r8 and just leavin it for normal stats, with ea's able to switch between ct to aps, and seekers swappin between def wep def ornas to atk ornas for combo. other wise script didn't serve any other class except with tank purpose which brain dead deleted the "outplayed aspect of the game"

Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:56 pm by Ranny
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type

Nerf all, refarm armor R9. All of official PW will quit and join us surely.
Wishful thinking. From what I can tell on their forums, PWE(Perfect World Entertainment) is making them very jaded, especially with PWE pushing the pay to win scheme harder than ever before. All because PWE knows the game is on its way out and trying get all it can from the remaining cash shoppers. When the remaining players are done with that server, I think that's it for them. In other words, the grace period for leaving PWI for other servers has long passed.

There is also the subject of PVP being seriously warped beyond repair.

tl;dr - if they come, they'll be jaded and wont stay long anyway.

I understand yall ain't all that happy here but anyone who's played on the official servers for any long period and now plays on EPW knows EPW is simply better.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Still no.idea why admin dont delete.script if a lot ppls think is gay to play if allowed to swap def still.same posts man.few years ago if no script was more peace no shyt posts now drama everytime BRUDETTE  HOPE U.OPEN.ANY TOPIC TO LET DECIDE PPLS. IF THEY PREFER PLAYING WITH SCRIPTO NOT 

Won.2/0 to.same ea if he did not script
Lost 3/ 0  to ea who scripting

GG

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Wishful thinking. From what I can tell on their forums, PWE(Perfect World Entertainment) is making them very jaded, especially with PWE pushing the pay to win scheme harder than ever before. All because PWE knows the game is on its way out and trying get all it can from the remaining cash shoppers. When the remaining players are done with that server, I think that's it for them. In other words, the grace period for leaving PWI for other servers has long passed. There is also the subject of PVP being seriously warped beyond repair. tl;dr - if they come, they'll be jaded and wont stay long anyway. I understand yall ain't all that happy here but anyone who's played on the official servers for any long period and now plays on EPW knows EPW is simply better.
I was being sarcastic. New armor would kill the playerbase even more lmao.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline $agar

• Oppai Lover ( . ) ( . )
  • if you love me i love you too if you hate me i love you more :* :* :*
  • Characters: sagar
  • Faction: Passion
ty for dltng script

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
XD

Lock tome, lock belt, remove all RPDT and RMDT stats from engraves and r8 weps, leave only ATK LV and DEF LV, since these 2 stats are equals. 

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
EPW already destroyed when DB was implemented
Kappa

Locking tome is such a minimalistic change regardless
but if locking ornaments (belt/neck), it’s questionable for some classes as me on a mage almost gets 1 shot by DB in def anyway

Crying about script is pointless, I’ve been playing without it for years. Only time script mattered was when you could script gear. Get better at the game and play around it honestly omegalul
Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:43 am by Hannah

Offline Areashi

• Banned
He won't lock orns, his primary objective is to make money, not lose it.
Also you're high if you think PW doesn't regret the mistakes they did.
Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:39 am by Physics of OW

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
Lock neck belt tome hm. So if only wep.u dont need script if ppls press switch button from years I switch tome wep belt meck with 4 x buttons is kinda long to switch to atk mode and sometimes arrows stuck with bolts many ppls said script vs not script not big change lol.if no why 70 % stilll.scripting😁😁😁😁😁

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Funny how grab bluenamed fr farming ppl who are playing for 4 months tryna make pvp changes mainly because they were killed by someone who scripts in ns ... Imo gear and ring restriction was more Than enough. Otherwise omegalul, 2att2def orns will be just more xpensive, more often used , then everyone will cry about that 
Some ppl just want to 1shot others and call it skill without  death screen 🤔
Dislike these new guilds

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
one day you will take your heads out of your asses and realize that the only reason this game died is because of guilds that do 1 tw then disband and quit, no nerfs or scripts or any amount of gear killed this server people would play this shit without gear with the right motives

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
one day you will take your heads out of your asses and realize that the only reason this game died is because of guilds that do 1 tw then disband and quit, no nerfs or scripts or any amount of gear killed this server people would play this shit without gear with the right motives
+1 problem.is about players mostly guild jumpers or leaders brainless to create more and more alliance also ppls log to talk if see shyt pk here actually no good solo rpk.guild.

Offline Shashank Susngi

• Homestead Guru
  • Characters: rabid_dogg
watch out for some free items with "guess the song" or some random sheet on world chat,as soon as client is done downloading.