Epic Perfect World

stop the nerfs everyclass!

Offline lior

• Characters: Lior Revite
  • Faction: Crow
Each class is created this way and does not have to change it because people cry because they fail to kill someone.
 wanted to ask you something a lot of people say db are going to do him nerf atk lvl -15 and i downloaded 15atk what my gear and it is not axiom to kill someone with it either way there is 15db max so everybody will retire then the server will die is your choice you are the manager but i tell you As one who plays a lot of time the new skill db will not really help in damage. Everyone is going to be strong and in addition to that db is going to be very weak if it really was so clear that I will retire from db and I'm not the only one who said that.
In pwi do not do it because people do not cry like in epw people just do not know how to play against db and that's why everyone cry and ask nerf but some people do not really know how to play anything else so it's just waste people i asked all the db what was new and said everything was going to be Shit and everyone is going to retire from it so I do not think that to do it, it's that people just kept saying it was not fun with db and all those reports these people do not know how to play
I told you that because now someone told me that this is exactly what is going to be and db is my main and it has been through a lot of nerfs and if there were just no more and it was 9class and not 10. Sorry for interrupting and did not really want to get you into things but i gave you the tip My

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Lmao just play a skilled class? Are you that handicapped that you are w Db main?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Each class is created this way and does not have to change it because people cry because they fail to kill someone. wanted to ask you something a lot of people say db are going to do him nerf atk lvl -15 and i downloaded 15atk what my gear and it is not axiom to kill someone with it either way there is 15db max so everybody will retire then the server will die is your choice you are the manager but i tell you As one who plays a lot of time the new skill db will not really help in damage. Everyone is going to be strong and in addition to that db is going to be very weak if it really was so clear that I will retire from db and I'm not the only one who said that. In pwi do not do it because people do not cry like in epw people just do not know how to play against db and that's why everyone cry and ask nerf but some people do not really know how to play anything else so it's just waste people i asked all the db what was new and said everything was going to be Shit and everyone is going to retire from it so I do not think that to do it, it's that people just kept saying it was not fun with db and all those reports these people do not know how to play I told you that because now someone told me that this is exactly what is going to be and db is my main and it has been through a lot of nerfs and if there were just no more and it was 9class and not 10. Sorry for interrupting and did not really want to get you into things but i gave you the tip My

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I had no idea what you saying....
however, I will agree if you mail me 100k ec's.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If you didn't see me say it then it's probably not true. I don't remember saying anywhere that I will lower db atk level by 15 with the patch.

Also
 it has been through a lot of nerfs and if there were just no more and it was 9class and not 10
There is 12 classes LOL

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
If you didn't see me say it then it's probably not true. I don't remember saying anywhere that I will lower db atk level by 15 with the patch.

Also
There is 12 classes LOL
You should nerf Aps DB tho. I get that you like to give ppl build options but it's a braindead build which is still ridiculously broken in 1v1 and that's just cause of the damage output, not even the lock. 4s Para skills wouldn't matter if you didn't die in like 6
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht

Also
There is 12 classes LOL
I downloaded 15 attack levels

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
you really silly mate i can 3v3 with bet dude you was in last 3v1 i was withotu auto posion and script and i eated you really live in dream i can with hannah alone win all your faction you want again ? i was withotu sdos and all your team with sods nice bro was 15fps cuz this sb laggy me you want 3v3 again with 100k ec bet? if i lose i swear and gm can read it and i promise i give you my account with 700k ec deal ?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ROFL what the actual fvck

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
na education          

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
al-ri-ght this guys remind me of tyler1 

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Each class is created this way and does not have to change it because people cry because they fail to kill someone.
 wanted to ask you something a lot of people say db are going to do him nerf atk lvl -15 and i downloaded 15atk what my gear and it is not axiom to kill someone with it either way there is 15db max so everybody will retire then the server will die is your choice you are the manager but i tell you As one who plays a lot of time the new skill db will not really help in damage. Everyone is going to be strong and in addition to that db is going to be very weak if it really was so clear that I will retire from db and I'm not the only one who said that.
In pwi do not do it because people do not cry like in epw people just do not know how to play against db and that's why everyone cry and ask nerf but some people do not really know how to play anything else so it's just waste people i asked all the db what was new and said everything was going to be Shit and everyone is going to retire from it so I do not think that to do it, it's that people just kept saying it was not fun with db and all those reports these people do not know how to play
I told you that because now someone told me that this is exactly what is going to be and db is my main and it has been through a lot of nerfs and if there were just no more and it was 9class and not 10. Sorry for interrupting and did not really want to get you into things but i gave you the tip My
tyler1

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
I am seriously starting to think that i'm unable to understand the english language anymore.

+1 for English only in forum rule, idc if i dont get to speak portuguese.
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I am seriously starting to think that i'm unable to understand the english language anymore.

+1 for English only in forum rule, idc if i dont get to speak portuguese.
What the OP is speaking is not "true" english. It's autismo "english".
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
 :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) buff db please