Epic Perfect World

Post Your Picture

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I heard there was fashan so I'm back for like twenty minutes. Obligatory filter and rainbow light selfie.
See you guys in another eight or twelve months.

That pic is so lovely and you are pretty omg  :o

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Looking beautiful like true OC girl
Wies dat broski

Offline VenenumDoll

• Psychopath
  • Individue couper de la société car la came-isole.
  • Characters: VenenumDoll, Nahaya, Neurotopsy
hello ;.;
Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:19 am by VenenumDoll

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline VenenumDoll

• Psychopath

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
hello ;.;
Are you single, I get damas every friday in my mailbox

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie
Image result for smiley face
Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:58 am by Teletubbie

Offline VenenumDoll

• Psychopath
Mùhahahahaha i'm single but keep u'r damas x'D 
I don't need Damas from no one. 
That pic is so lovely and you are pretty omg  :o
Thank you.  :-[
Now that I’m seeing this picture again after a few hours I hate actually it lmaooo. Oh well. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Thank you.  :-[
Now that I’m seeing this picture again after a few hours I hate actually it lmaooo. Oh well.
Looool sounds so familiar.. it's all in your head tho, I mean it's not real  :-\ if you take the pic and like it, then it's good. The flaws you find in it later with a magnifying glass are non-existent  :))
Ok I'm out now  :police:

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Looool sounds so familiar.. it's all in your head tho, I mean it's not real  :-\ if you take the pic and like it, then it's good. The flaws you find in it later with a magnifying glass are non-existent  :))
Ok I'm out now  :police:
selfie guru

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
selfie guru
she's the prettiest female gamer girl on epw 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
I'm the prettiest female gamer girl on epw
Yes, yes you are  :normal-8: