Epic Perfect World

Patch v61

Offline Sirana

Awesome! Thank you, Agatio!

Offline DeathTap

ok, whats up with exp? normally after 100% u level up but now it takes 135% to level and then your back to 0.0%

Offline SOUL/REAPER\

• the scars can hide my sins
awesome work as always tyvm AGA we know u work ur butt off and ur doing great as always <3

Offline raykim

ty for warning us so will be to update it rite ? when u guys fix it

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Hey Can MY BM have his payout form the betting on this mornings 1 v 1 tourney? i mean, its only been allll day.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline zackmain123

• Beginner
awesome tnx for the epic pw update hehehe Long live Epic Perfect World Stuffs,players, Toons :)

Offline Cygnus

• Do what you gotta do.
So I downloaded the patch, but when I click "Extract Here" then it doesn't let me, it says access denied. So I tried doing that "Extract to epw-patch-v61" and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
So I downloaded the patch, but when I click "Extract Here" then it doesn't let me, it says access denied. So I tried doing that "Extract to epw-patch-v61" and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next.
Just copy two extracted folders inside "epw-patch-v61" and replace these inside EPW directory.

Offline akasha

i have tryed this many times re downloaded many times n patched many times it still wont work....help!! what am i doing wrong??

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Could you please exactly tell what error are you getting?
The other solution would be copying the unpacked folders and replacing them in the main EPW directory.

Offline akasha

it is telling me i have a missing dll file but i can see it i pasted it to the main directory but it still tells me this  it is a lso telling me when i try n re download it there is a file error. :( all i wanna do is play the game i dont wanna go back to pwi  >.< by the way thanks for everything you and the other gm's do.... you all rock :D
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2013, 03:13 pm by akasha

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
What dll do you miss? you can download any dll from the net and copy it where it belongs.

Offline akasha

it says missing patchDLL.dll and now trying to re installing it, it say: download appear error trying again in 5 sec...then starts doing my update  over again but i just keeps saying it a
nd not doing anything
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2013, 04:59 pm by akasha

Offline nazo33

• Beginner
Patcher broke my patcher, whenever I open it, it says "Version mismatch veryfiy?" and repeats when I hit no, and than crashes when I hit yes...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well I re-uploaded the attachment, also the problem you have mentioned should be fixed now.