Epic Perfect World

Looking for people for my bachelor thesis survey

Offline cookiejar

Hi, Minoru here for those who remember me... Which wouldn't be a lot since I haven't had time to play recently+the fact that I still haven't reinstalled Epic after some fluke with the files.. Sigh.

I'm a student at Institute of Social Work, Stockholm University, Sweden. I'm currently writing my bachelor thesis. The subject is about Internet; How it shapes people's networks and how it's used to get support both from online contacts and offline ones. For that I have a short survey. It doesn't require you to write anything. All you have to do is click in the answer you feel is the most fitting to you.

It's completely anonymous and voluntary. The answers will only be looked upon by me and my teacher. You don't have to answer all questions if you feel it's too much, although I'd appreciate it if you could. The more complete answers I get the better for the final analysis.

If you could maybe link it forward to people in your network, that'd help me as well. But just taking it is a big help as it is. If you want to contact me you can do so either here in pm's or through the emails included in the thesis. I would say to PM me in game, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to reinstall the game.

I thank you for your time and patience. <3

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jJE2wx0Y78F83ro9PSU-5YVJ-yMsIYvDBFmMZ8W69MQ/viewform

Zilara

Bachelor Thesis
Your response has been recorded.

there you go ^^ good luck with your thesis.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Participated.

Just a little comment:

With my offline contacts I communicate offline, face to face.
I'm still visiting friends and they visit me, so my answer
"video with my offline contacts" means that we sit in front
of each other.

Few answers (2 or 3) were just approximations, based
on feeling of the moment, because options were pretty
equally covered and in the long run I don't see majority
of one or another answer.

Wish you luck with your thesis.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Chire

Okay, done, good luck, wish you all the best ^_^
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

LaceyPip

DONE ....and good luck   :tiger-23:

Offline cookiejar

geriatrix: Thank you for your comments. The offline/online definitions aren't foolproof, which in turn means that the questions aren't either. Of course you visit your offline friends, it'd be kind of weird if you didn't. However, since the thesis is specifically about Internet, and not what you do outside of it, I had to disregard any "What you do with your friends outside of the Internet", part. But again. It's good that you pointed it out, that the video part can be viewed that way.

And to Senbonzakura, LaceyPip, Zilara, [as well as you again geriatrix], thank you for taking the survey. Every person taking it helps a lot. <3

vlntbty

Done.

Good luck. :)

Offline cookiejar

Thank you Pythe. :)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hi, Minoru here for those who remember me... Which wouldn't be a lot since I haven't had time to play recently+the fact that I still haven't reinstalled Epic after some fluke with the files.. Sigh.

I'm a student at Institute of Social Work, Stockholm University, Sweden. I'm currently writing my bachelor thesis. The subject is about Internet; How it shapes people's networks and how it's used to get support both from online contacts and offline ones. For that I have a short survey. It doesn't require you to write anything. All you have to do is click in the answer you feel is the most fitting to you.

It's completely anonymous and voluntary. The answers will only be looked upon by me and my teacher. You don't have to answer all questions if you feel it's too much, although I'd appreciate it if you could. The more complete answers I get the better for the final analysis.

If you could maybe link it forward to people in your network, that'd help me as well. But just taking it is a big help as it is. If you want to contact me you can do so either here in pm's or through the emails included in the thesis. I would say to PM me in game, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to reinstall the game.

I thank you for your time and patience. <3

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jJE2wx0Y78F83ro9PSU-5YVJ-yMsIYvDBFmMZ8W69MQ/viewform

Minoru?! ??? ???
LOOOL. :))
I Am Minoru Ren!xDD Thought I was the only Minoru around here :D

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Done! \o/

Now take the knowledge, go, and kick 'em all  D: