Epic Perfect World

Nexy's Epic Coin Guide

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Since the question is asked so often, I thought I would start up a guide! :)
I am still learning as much as everyone, and ofcourse with new ways being implemented so often, I apologise for missed ways, and please post below so I can add them :) I will refer to Epic Coins as EC. (sorry if that was obvious, cant be too careful!) :P

I will do this over say 3 posts, and I will try to do them in order of how many you get! The Indepth guide to each WILL TAKE TIME! :) if anyone wants to help just post a guide to one I havent done and ill copy paste it! :)

I would appreciate patients as it will take a while to write up and ill be going to sleep soon!

Basic List
The Bat Spirit, Earth Spirit and other monsters level 145 around Shrine of the Ancestors drops 1 EC at a time infrequently.
The Nightspike mobs and other monsters around Forest of Songs also drop 1 EC at a time infrequently, and are slightly easier to kill than the monsters at Shrine of the Ancestors.

Rancors at various locations.

Phoenix Valley bosses drop EC.

Trading 2 Orders of Bravery for 1 EC.

Killing Bosses in Archosaur Assult for EC, though its only 1 dropped not a pile.

15 Hearts of Blood from daily Blood Theater gives 1 EC.

10 Astral Orb from City of Abominations event gives 1 EC.

1 Scarlet Soul Jade trades for 2 EC (the trades get better the more you have) - NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THESE, IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME ILL ADD IT :)

Bounty Hunter daily from the Head Hunter gives 10 EC and a Divine Order of the Void for the first quest, and a Nirvana Talisman For the first and the second.

15 EC for finishing Room 60 of the Cube of Fate.

Using a Divine Order of the Void for a purple or blue quest, then trading the reward for 50 EC at Divine Emissary of the Shadow.

God's Valley (or Rebirth Delta) gives Old Epic Coins worth 5 each, usually averaging about 10-15 a run, giving you 50-75 EC.

Detailed Lists Below
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 12:10 am by Paprika

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
1 to 5 Epic Coins

Killing Mobs for Epic Coins
For 1 Epic Coin per drop you can head down to Shrine of the Ancestors. It is located between tellus city and the starting area, you can teleport straight there. The mobs are magical and will attack from a range, all the mobs except for the earth spirit ARE AGGRESSIVE.
If you're having a tough time due to pkers, or simply not being strong enough to farm EC at Shrine of the Ancestors, you cant try heading down to Forest of Songs where the monsters infrequently drop 1 EC at a time. Forest of Songs is located on the island right above raging tides. Be careful though, because the mobs here are also AGGRESSIVE.

Rancor
Rancors contain a commander that drops 10-20 EC, and spawns twice, aswell as mobs that drop 1 EC at a moderate rate. To find rancor locations and times visit http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=7.0.

Phoenix Valley Bosses
The boss in Phoenix Valley will drop single Epic Coins anywhere from one to five times, from what ive seen and been told. It is profitable to stealth through here as a sin and just kill the boss.

Order of Bravery for Epic Coin Trade
Orders of Bravery trade 2 for 1 Epic Coin. They are made from 10 Badges of Bravery, obtainable from City of Abominations and Archosaur Assult bosses. The Orders are given directly from TW and are collectable and distributed by the faction leader.

Theatre of Blood
The daily theatre of blood event, sign up is at the adventurer assistant/pup, is a pvp/pve event where you try to get as many hearts of blood as possible. 15 hearts of blood trade for 1 epic coin at the end of it.

World Quest
This quest will reward you with 4Epic coins when you finish it.

Cube of Fate
There are some rooms inside Cube of Fate that let you obtain some extra Epic Coins. This rooms are 15, 22, 31 and 42. This rooms give Epic Coins depending on how many mobs you kill in 1 minute, so about 5-7 addition EC per each of those rooms.

Nightscream Island
Nightscream Island is located off of Dreamweaver port, by entering the portal on the ship. In Nightscream (will be referred to as NS) there are crystals which drop "Old Epic Coin"s which can be traded for 1 EC each at the "Event Items Forge". Be rather careful farming coins here because it IS a forced-pk area, meaning even if you are blue named, players can attack you. One thing to note about Old Epic Coins is that if you die, they WILL drop on death, regardless if you have a Guardian Scroll or not.
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2012, 02:12 pm by Slash

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
10 to 50 Epic Coins

Twilight Temple (TT) (Credits to Solitaira)

Bosses in TT 1-1 through 3-3 (all modes) drop varied numbers of Fairy Boxes. Each Fairy Box contains two Epic Coins. Each player can receive up to 12 Epic Coins daily from Fairy Boxes; however, Fairy Boxes can be held in inventory or placed in bank, to be opened on another day.

- amount of Fairy Boxes per day increased from 6 to 20

Bounty Hunter
In the center of Archosaur is the Head Hunter, He gives you 2 quests daily, you have to finish the first for the second one. The rewards are 10 Epic Coins for the first bounty hunt, along with 1 Nirvana Talisman, 5m coins and if you are lucky and XP/Spirit Orb. The second ones rewards are your choice of a xp, spirit or reputation orb, each orb comes with 1 Nirvana Talisman. Bounty Hunter 1 also gives you a Divine Order of the Void.

- amount of Epic Coins from Bounty Hunter increased from 10 to 15

Cube of Fate
Finishing rooms 51-60 of the cube of fate, known as the advanced cube, awards you 15 EC. The cube of fate guide is here. http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=5.0

Rebirth Delta/GV
Every wave you finish in a delta gives 5 ec, for a total of 50 ec per person. Other drops are also given.

More than 50
Using a Divine Order of the Void for a purple or blue quest, then trading the reward for 50 EC at Divine Emissary of the Shadow.
~ Blue Quest = 50 Epic Coins
~ Purple Quest = 50x2 Epic Coics
NOTE: This Quest can come in a max of 5.
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2012, 02:03 am by Slash

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Thanks To
Agatio for the server :)
EvilTouch and Ninjas for keeping the guide up to date!
Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:01 pm by Ninja

Offline crys13

• Fox in Many Disguises
I think you could've gone a little more into detail on the amount of EC you can make off BH alone (w/ divine order and tailsman quests from BH1 and BH2) and add the information that you make:

~100 EC off purple divine order of the void quest
~50 EC off a blue divine of the void quest
 more if you get multiples in the Divine Contract log

go the extra mile and add more detail, I think this is a terrific guide :) good work

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
You can add World Quest to the 1-5 EC section, it gives 4.

Also, doing the cube through to room 60 gives 15.

Offline crys13

• Fox in Many Disguises
ooo Chum ty for reminding me, cube gives more than 15 EC.

Each Mystical Messenger room (rooms 15, 22, 31 and 42) give EC depending on how many mobs you kill in 1 min, so about 5-7 addition EC per those rooms you land in. you can only take the kill for thrill quest in these rooms once per day each, after you complete that room once you can only pass. ^.^

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I think you could've gone a little more into detail on the amount of EC you can make off BH alone (w/ divine order and tailsman quests from BH1 and BH2) and add the information that you make:

~100 EC off purple divine order of the void quest
~50 EC off a blue divine of the void quest
 more if you get multiples in the Divine Contract log

go the extra mile and add more detail, I think this is a terrific guide :) good work

The EC off divine quests was going under the divine order seconds :)

You can add World Quest to the 1-5 EC section, it gives 4.

Also, doing the cube through to room 60 gives 15.

I have to add WQ yea

I already have the cube there.
ooo Chum ty for reminding me, cube gives more than 15 EC.

Each Mystical Messenger room (rooms 15, 22, 31 and 42) give EC depending on how many mobs you kill in 1 min, so about 5-7 addition EC per those rooms you land in. you can only take the kill for thrill quest in these rooms once per day each, after you complete that room once you can only pass. ^.^

Forgot about that thanks :)

Sorry guys for the slow updating, im starting a faction which is hard work! Writing three guides, have to have 7 wisdom teeth pulled in the next week, have commitments with my gf, have to babysit my cousins and have to help out around the house even more since my dad is off in germany doing buisness!!

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
EvilTouch stickied and updated the guide on June 7th and later updated by me today.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
Just saying that GV should be added to 10-50. A full gv gives 45 ec each now.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

ladynord

I did cube till room 60 but didn't get any  :(

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
This guide needs a new update as well. Theater I've noticed is 5 Blood now for 1 EC if I am not mistaken. Should also check out the others. Attack on Arch (a server hosted event once per week) was removed and made a GM spawn only event.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
That it does, Skylight want a turn? So far ET and I have. Guide hijacking (because we have to) >.<
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Sorry guys, I really haven't had the time or will to write the guides and update them, the only comments you get for the guides are;
You missed.... (Normally they just havent read the guide)
Your guide sucks because.... (Normally because they only read over it breifly)

And ofcourse a fac to run :)

A MASSIVE thank you to Ninjas and ET for updating it :)

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
-Fixed a few spelling errors
-Added information on new EC farming area
-Added information on farming EC at Nightscream
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~