Epic Perfect World

✘ vs 0FkGiven+Notorious+ThaClick+Axegroup+Alamat+Supreme+Infuriate

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was really nice pk, just you could've added more parts tbh, watching this was kinda boring compared to what it was, don't think theres any ego from people facing each other atm, so no one cares who loses or who wins, cause it's actually nice having this big pks afterwhile

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
Was really nice pk, just you could've added more parts tbh, watching this was kinda boring compared to what it was, don't think theres any ego from people facing each other atm, so no one cares who loses or who wins, cause it's actually nice having this big pks afterwhile
I usually use my videos to put the rush because there are always people following me around pk giving me cc and it seems very boring to leave these parts in the video, you can watch a wb following me until I accept the signet faction hahaha, and yes , it was very funny!  ^-^

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Sooooo many jump cuts :'( I don't remember seeing Alamat but the pk was fun like David said especially since eu pk still kind of dead. Ty for fun

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran
Sooooo many jump cuts :'( I don't remember seeing Alamat but the pk was fun like David said especially since eu pk still kind of dead. Ty for fun
ty for pk              

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Eoq isso e pk :normal-50:
sim, facilinho como vc
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Nice one CHI CHI LE LE VIVA CHILE          
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Nebuloso

• lonely
sim, facilinho como vc
sim eu sou facil mais so pra vc meu amor :normal-3: