Epic Perfect World

A solution to the dress-fashion-as-shirt problem

Offline Gigaknight

• The Black Knight
Greetings, all. It's been a while since I've last been here, so forgive me if this has been suggested by someone else.

As the topic states, I have a solution to the problem exhibited by the attached screenshot: an invisible undergarment fashion for the pants slot. Perhaps something consisting of only a pixel, or perhaps something of a color the client would render as invisible. Maybe an item that is small enough to manifest inside the player model when equipped.
The one and only.

Offline PlsUnmoderateMe

• Pls gm
  • I cant post on helpdesk

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Otherwise yes, but you and I both know everyone would abuse that system by putting something revealing on as a top and then put that invisible undergarment on. We'd have a lot of naked people running around server.

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
not possible. Not unless PWE decided to do that, and they won't for aformentioned reason/s.
:)

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

I made invisible pants with last month's batch of things(they are just a single vertex as making the texture transparent through alpha layers would make things worse), will likely be added in the next patch.
It will act the same as dresses did before, showing the base skin texture, which has underwear on it.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Gigaknight

• The Black Knight
I made invisible pants with last month's batch of things(they are just a single vertex as making the texture transparent through alpha layers would make things worse), will likely be added in the next patch.
It will act the same as dresses did before, showing the base skin texture, which has underwear on it.
The base skin texture having underwear on it was what I was alluding to. Were those invisible pants implemented? And if they were, what's their name?

Also, apologies for this necro--if it counts as one.
The one and only.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
The base skin texture having underwear on it was what I was alluding to. Were those invisible pants implemented? And if they were, what's their name?

Also, apologies for this necro--if it counts as one.
Not implemented yet, will be in the next patch (tomorrow probably)

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克