Epic Perfect World

Best of the Class

Offline Benji

I'm a psychic before anything else and I can tell you. You do not need white. I survive in black just fine.  Learn to kite, Psychic Will consistently, and use your genie.  You'll kill faster and gain more respect as the psychic who isn't afraid to actually fight back. Just my opinion.

Thats like you say to all other classes not to use their def skills. Idk about you or people you hang with, but i have always got my respect by playing a class like its suposed to play. To learn the class to the depths,you need to learn how to successfully use all of its skills. And i would always,and always do that before beeing a showoff,or burning genie/pills like mad. 

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
Barb-Grim, Deno
Veno Aelana
Cleric-maiden_kiss, Zilara
Archer-Daganoth, letshug
Mystic-mantus, ibi, Jishi
Seeker-Rance, Vermilion, Camron
Psy-chowder, ahed
Wiz-covenant, clemy
Bm-Robbert
Faction:sync ofc

Bow Down Bishs.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
. And insanity is not that good, he just knows how to tank.

Mitt go sit in your corner..
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
And insanity is not that good, he just knows how to tank. Robbert, Shape ( InstinctX ), and nuggerkj are better than him. :/
What kind of troll attempt is this.

Offline Standup

Mass pk sin gakido
Mass pk wr insanity
Mass pk seeker camron
Mass pk ea deviate
Mass pk ep chicabomb
Mass pk wf aerona
Mass pk psy ? all suck
Mass pk mystic Kyandisu/Erettra
Mass pk barb LongDD,Mito,Deno,Savi
Mass pk mg covenant/ITheBest(Razer)
Guild: Outcasts , wat you gon do?
sorry 1v1s are ment for 1.3, 1.4 g0 occult
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2013, 12:30 am by Standup

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Mass pk sin gakido
Mass pk wr insanity
Mass pk seeker camron
Mass pk ea deviate
Mass pk ep chicabomb
Mass pk wf aerona
Mass pk psy ? all suck
Mass pk mystic Kyandisu/Erettra
Mass pk barb LongDD,Mito,Deno,Savi
Mass pk mg covenant/ITheBest(Razer)
sorry 1v1s are ment for 1.3, 1.4 g0 occult

All these people are from Outcasts.
Way to be solely biased.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Clemy and Covenant? They're all about gears. :/ And even though zFlashx is a good sin ( not going to disagree ), there are sins that are dimensions above him. And insanity is not that good, he just knows how to tank. Robbert, Shape ( InstinctX ), and nuggerkj are better than him. :/

LOL

for me its who i play Vs  and who can kill me and i not seen Robert and if its the ppl that have gear that kill me then its gear that wins its my opinion ur not in my ppl who are good as u come under some one i can 2/3 hit 1 hit on a good day

Robbert can stun lock with 2k ping without occult. but insa is a great BM too.  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Standup

Way to be solely biased.
ok so who's on your list then

Robbert

Way to be solely biased.
Name some that can outclass the ones mentioned, other than Pibs/Flash.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
ok so who's on your list then

I posted my list a few pages back.

Name some that can outclass the ones mentioned, other than Pibs/Flash.

There's quite a handful who can out-class the ones he mentioned.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Barb-Shazam ,Deno
Veno-Aleana
Cleric-ChicaBomb,Shaoran
Archer-which archer have  balls to fight on dragon gear ( No instant shit or asp)
Mystic-Mantus
Seeker-Camron,Rance,Vermilion
Sin-1.Ajdin,  Areashi Gakido
Psy-ZHU or SHINIGAMI
Wiz-Clemy-Glacius-qT-Covenant
BM-Shape than Insanity/Savi/Silence

Robbert

Barb: None, all camp tiger form.
Veno: Aelena
Cleric: None
Archer: SiZe
Mystic: None
Seeker: Rance, Morbid but he doesn't play anymore :(
Sin: Areashi
Psy: Cynix
Wiz: Clemy
BM: Insanity
Camron is a God among mortals, SizE my amigo, but Delay or Dev are much better, Flash 8-0'd Areshi and he stealths away when he shows up, and so on, the only classes you were accurate on choosing names are wiz, veno and WR, though there are some of each classes that worth being mentioned.
Camron is a God among mortals, SizE my amigo, but Delay or Dev are much better, Flash 8-0'd Areshi and he stealths away when he shows up, and so on, the only classes you were accurate on choosing names are wiz, veno and WR, though there are some of each classes that worth being mentioned.
Camron isn't a God, as EPW is a game. You're talking shit saying that I got 8-0'd. I don't stealth away from anyone. Flash is good, and I really didn't mind losing to him. However, you never got to see the other 1v1's. :)

Offline Gakido

• King
  • ??
So is this like a best class out of shitty 1.4 1v1s or mass pk ?, no way areshi is any good in mass pk nor is clemy without 1 ep fully focusing on him, who the fck is size? get real

Robbert

Camron isn't a God, as EPW is a game. You're talking shit saying that I got 8-0'd. I don't stealth away from anyone. Flash is good, and I really didn't mind losing to him. However, you never got to see the other 1v1's. :)
I got to see the 1's you got 8-0, how am I talking shit?  :normal-2: