Epic Perfect World

Best of the Class

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Well, I know that. But I'm just saying singling out Psychics isn't fair.

And people single out sins, wizzys, archers, venos, and whatever other class every day of the week. Psychics are just taking the hit on this thread.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

And people single out sins, wizzys, archers, venos, and whatever other class every day of the week. Psychics are just taking the hit on this thread.

Not just this thread. I've seen hate towards Psychics everywhere for quite some time.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Clemy and Covenant? They're all about gears. :/ And even though zFlashx is a good sin ( not going to disagree ), there are sins that are dimensions above him. And insanity is not that good, he just knows how to tank. Robbert, Shape ( InstinctX ), and nuggerkj are better than him. :/

So you think that a bm who uses occult ice to "stunlock" is better than 1 who can actually stunlock without it?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So you think that a bm who uses occult ice to "stunlock" is better than 1 who can actually stunlock without it?

I've fought Insanity. I respect him more as a WR because he actually knows how to stun lock and trust me, the dude keeps you stun locked.
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2013, 08:10 pm by Satana

Offline Anima

Barb- Deno, Savi, Ruggger
Veno- Aelana, Anivia
Cleric- Shaoran, ChicaBomb, Zilara
Archer- Ulqiuorra, Daganoth, Bixos
Mystic- Mistinis, Mantus
Seeker- Rance, Camron, Morbid
Sin- Ajdin, Areashi
Wiz- MageTank, Covenant, Clemy
Psy- Animassacre, Cynix
BM- Silence, Insanity, Robbert
Faction- i do not talk about that  :P
well this is my opinion even if some of them do not play anymore

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Not just this thread. I've seen hate towards Psychics everywhere for quite some time.

There's hate towards all classes. Archer Kite too much. BM's aps are too high. Sins aps too high and shadow too much. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. It's not just psychics. Everyone QQ's about SOME class.... You just happen to notice psychics because it's your main. Not a bad thing just normal. Also even if people are singling out JUST psychics. People are going to be people. Let them be them. Jeez.

do not Forget...people always cQQ on GM's that 1 shot anything... :rolleyes:

^
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2013, 08:34 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

Fixed. Jajajajajaja.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
There's hate towards all classes. Archer Kite too much. BM's aps are too high. Sins aps too high and shadow too much. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. It's not just psychics. Everyone QQ's about SOME class.... You just happen to notice psychics because it's your main. Not a bad thing just normal.

^

^+1 every class is gonna get it's own spam of hatorade... There's going to be that ONE skill that somebody has to QQ about and try to get it nerfed.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Robbert

Clemy and Covenant? They're all about gears. :/ And even though zFlashx is a good sin ( not going to disagree ), there are sins that are dimensions above him. And insanity is not that good, he just knows how to tank. Robbert, Shape ( InstinctX ), and nuggerkj are better than him. :/
:normal-20: What did I just read.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i just wanna say i dont know amny players and their PvP status but i know 3 that i wouldn't ever mess with
Ajdin
Insanity
Aelana

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Barb-Grim,Deno,khaled981
Veno-Anivia
Cleric-i cant say,but in my opinion ChicaBomb,Shaoran
Archer-Daganoth,Ulqiuorra
Mystic-Jasper,Mantus
Seeker-Camron,Rance,Vermilion
Sin-KingCobra,Elllieee
Psy-Cynix,Hawk
Wiz-Clacius,Covenant
BM-Insanity/Savi/Silence <3
That's what i think

best fren. :normal-12: i gib 20k ec w3w.  :normal-1: :normal-2:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
i just wanna say i dont know amny players and their PvP status but i know 3 that i wouldn't ever mess with
Ajdin
Insanity
Aelana

Oh snap. ET than put his  2 cents. Shizz just got real.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
nah ajdin i know from the times i played ;) we always pked before...like always lol and i know he is very good with his sin. aelana i know for some other reasons and i saw him pvp in NS a lot, also on the 1on1 pvp event he won with some nice skills. about insanity i just go with what i see when i stealthly teleport to pvp areas lol beeing able to tank is part of the game too...when Blademaster was released it a class to tank and CC not to kill...