Epic Perfect World

Fix Seeker sword

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
Why can't i proc Square formation and Thunder strike unless i use normal attacks? wtf is this those status effects are supposed to be unique to our class and play style but we can't even use it, fix this please.
Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:15 am by nukecyclone

Offline Morai

• Characters: Morai
  • Faction: Codex
if a skill has any chance to do any effect (pretty sure nearly all of sk skills have effects), it can't proc a main effect on wep
learn the game instead of begging for a fix to something which isn't even messed up

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
if a skill has any chance to do any effect (pretty sure nearly all of sk skills have effects), it can't proc a main effect on wep
learn the game instead of begging for a fix to something which isn't even messed up
that doesn't apply for ea incase u didn't know :)

Offline yep

to be exact
if the casted skill has effect on enemy (debuff), the sacred stone will not proc
if the casted skill has effect on oneself (buff), the sacred stone can proc
if the casted skill is pure damage only, the sacred stone can proc as well

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
stfu and don't act like you're good with anyclass, what you explained to me is an example of retardism. Seekers can't aps with R8R sword yet i should be able to get a satus effect on the sword that i can only proc with aps????? nice Logic. You haven't said anything reasonable other than explain to me why i can't use skills to proc the r8r stat which i already know.

If this is the case then get rid of those useless stats and increase that chances of GoF or something
Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:12 am by nukecyclone

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
that doesn't apply for ea incase u didn't know :)
Exactly so why can't we use skills to proc those 2 status effects on sword

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Exactly so why can't we use skills to proc those 2 status effects on sword
because seeker is broken class and ea is underpowered - Burdette 2k18/19