Epic Perfect World

Nasty talk on world chat? Be respectful to other players

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
This type of issue is a difficult one to ensure.
GMs can do their best to monitor and mute where needed, but to maintain this constantly is a pain.

It should be a collective effort to resolve this. People should understand the damage words can have online - and stop.
If they cannot, then as a player observing world chat - it should be taken into consideration to try and disregard, ignore, and
pay no attention to the stupid things people can spew from their mouth.

Unfortunately this isn't high school where we can tell the teacher and give the buffoon detention. This is online, happening in a
small transparent chat box to the bottom left of a game.

Minimize it. Ignore it. Pay no attention to them. Don't feed a buffoon, don't give them power.

All in all. Words hurt. Has been known since the beginning of time when the first dinosaur said 'RAWR' to the
other bogan dinosaur because he had chicken arms. Grow up if you the buffoon - ignore the crap if you the reader.

Now go enjoy yourselves as much as Kimi Boi and Trump look to have been doing while walking through the garden together.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
Welcome to PW? You just now talk about it while its been like this for ages... deal with it, not like the person gonna teleport to you and whoop ur ass irl fam, freedom of speech is nice.

+ when its taken too far GMs do their job...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
stop being a carebear

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
Fax yall toxic.
You 1 of dem on WC doe
:-X

All in all. Words hurt. Has been known since the beginning of time when the first dinosaur said 'RAWR' to the
other bogan dinosaur because he had chicken arms. Grow up if you the buffoon - ignore the crap if you the reader.
Love this xD

Blame Neho
Yes +111111

:pig-42:

OT:
There's the blacklist - make use of it

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Welcome to PW? You just now talk about it while its been like this for ages... deal with it, not like the person gonna teleport to you and whoop ur ass irl fam, freedom of speech is nice.

+ when its taken too far GMs do their job...
Fk my g when political debate

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
this game ruined me

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
this game ruined me
You've been ruined since birth, man fck u sayin?

When change nick?

:D

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
You've been ruined since birth, man fck u sayin?

When change nick?

:D
http://prntscr.com/jvayd6 are you taking it up the butt like most of 0fk male population or i miss read it ?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Idk man, there's strange stuff all over the internet. I know here sometimes the stuff that's said is extreme, but same can be found in other places. People come upon that stuff on normal browsing of the internet if you do more than just read the news and such online. I've even seen some strange stuff on Facebook. It's kinda everywhere, just gotta know how to find it (or avoid it, cause we do have chat features here that let you control what chats you see.)  :normal-3:

GMs try to monitor as they can, but sometimes they all can't be on at once. Kinda have to just accept it, man, and avoid as you can.
shut the *** up faye holy shiitttttttttt

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
http://prntscr.com/jvayd6 are you taking it up the butt like most of 0fk male population or i miss read it ?
It's showing he's messing up my hair, thank you very much.

"are you taking it up the butt"

you should know, it's a daily must-do for you

IM JK!!!!   

:normal-41:

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Drive

• 🌙
GMs can do their best to monitor and mute where needed, but to maintain this constantly is a pain.

It should be a collective effort to resolve this. People should understand the damage words can have online - and stop.
If they cannot, then as a player observing world chat - it should be taken into consideration to try and disregard, ignore, and

Unfortunately this isn't high school where we can tell the teacher and give the buffoon detention. This is online, happening in a

Minimize it. Ignore it. Pay no attention to them. Don't feed a buffoon, don't give them power.

Now go enjoy yourselves as much as Kimi Boi and Trump look to have been doing while walking through the garden together.
A very deep analysis I must say

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
shut the *** up faye holy shiitttttttttt
where the fk you come from, go away :(

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Before talking about politicians maybe you should first read up on some basics, here's a starter:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

If people were nicer towards others, be alot more people on the server than there is now for pk and squadding