• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Or both who knows :)
both, agreed

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Bunch of fking clowns, stopped watching the moment goku told agatio how to play propper warrior in 2018

Newsflash, you're fking vit wr dude all u do is starsmite and roar you dont even got a clue what hf means let alone you play wr propper loser rofl

Only intresting thing in this video whas the chat dude kys

Offline Mosraii

• Lost city
  • ελπίδα
  • Characters: Orisos | Derorit
  • Faction: Savagery
nice video cutie  :normal-48:
Fire Burns Brighter in the Dark ★

Offline Multislasher

• Old player
  • Retired on 11/10/2019
Goku is leading wtf...#1 joke of the year.. 8) 8) 8)

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Goku is leading wtf...#1 joke of the year.. 8) 8) 8)
Damn, you speaking english for once, people learning english in 2018 top kek alemayo
Bunch of fking clowns, stopped watching the moment goku told agatio how to play propper warrior in 2018

Newsflash, you're fking vit wr dude all u do is starsmite and roar you dont even got a clue what hf means let alone you play wr propper loser rofl

Only intresting thing in this video whas the chat dude kys

Son plays sage wr, trynna act big when he plays like an Oc wr, I don't know if you notice but you're that irrelevant that I don't bother replying ur comments till now, little ae commisioner barely pull views on his videos, even reposting and act like he's a factor, top kek, irrelevant in 2018 as ever, clown

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Btw stop pm'ing me on skype askin' about what server i'm playing, I won't reply filthy loser

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie

Offline Deft

• Old Player
  • I don't play this game
  • Faction: GoonSquad

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Son plays sage wr, trynna act big when he plays like an Oc wr, I don't know if you notice but you're that irrelevant that I don't bother replying ur comments till now, little ae commisioner barely pull views on his videos, even reposting and act like he's a factor, top kek, irrelevant in 2018 as ever, clown
son always challanged you to come 1V1. son made you sz. son doesnt bother about views on pw video's in 2018. son also doesnt study fking medicine in mexico crystal meth looking snapchat chihauhau.
AE commisioner beated Savagod ea vs ea, AE commisioner beats you wr vs wr. AE commisioner plays sage wr still wins from demon wr's. AE commisioner plays wr 10x better than any sava player / OC player.
and geus what, news flash try to 1v1 AE commisioner even when i'm retired I would still make u kiss sz.
This clown makes this chihauhau jump 1 meter in the air after i putted some paste on my balls.
Clown makes you look funny ;)
come on goku keep @ing me

Offline aaaa

• DBS NERFED HARD
  • Characters: Apocalypse

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
He really type an essay when nobody cares about him, unknown player you will never beat me, I destroyed you 3-0 and you cried to me asking to don't upload video then u became friend after that because you're that bad that even Lusto beat you 'any oc player' you're pathetic. Even domgrath beat you and you trying to be someone, nobody gave and give a fck about you, not like someone will, learn ur place now, unknown

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
kid is desperate trying to make fake scores, rofl too bad unkown ae commisioners make u look ez snapchat filter king, and yes ofc i lost to some people such as lusto and domgrath back in the days, yet i beat you on daily basis smack u to sz and leave you like a disbanded dog on a leach at the dummy near the sea of misfortune so OC can look at how much of a doggie u are, savagery leader disbander of darnasus other 9 unknown guilds ass kisser of OC begger of 420.

such a high reputation but hey i would also buy a ticket to watch at your circus clown  ;)

Offline 𝓡𝓪𝓯𝓪𝓮𝓵

• El Patron
  • Sara bb te amo
  • Characters: zIngendro - iRafael - ScreamHawk - Xuin - uckuf
  • Faction: 𝓒𝓓𝓜
son always challanged you to come 1V1. son made you sz. son doesnt bother about views on pw video's in 2018. son also doesnt study fking medicine in mexico crystal meth looking snapchat chihauhau.
AE commisioner beated Savagod ea vs ea, AE commisioner beats you wr vs wr. AE commisioner plays sage wr still wins from demon wr's. AE commisioner plays wr 10x better than any sava player / OC player.
and geus what, news flash try to 1v1 AE commisioner even when i'm retired I would still make u kiss sz.
This clown makes this chihauhau jump 1 meter in the air after i putted some paste on my balls.
Clown makes you look funny ;)
come on goku keep @ing me
me the best 9-1
Vi la muerte en mis sueños muchas veces, pero no he muerto. Fui mejor que mis sueños, mejor que mis pesadillas. Pero para descubrirlo... tuve que enfrentarlos a todos y tuve que pasar por lo peor para probarme a mí mismo que fui el mejor. Esta es mi realidad ;)