Epic Perfect World

Why hate "a Psychic Life"

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
My bro acback destroying everyone since 2k14 even with terrible gears  :tiger-21:
acback isn't normal, he doesn't count xd

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
acback isn't normal, he doesn't count xd
Red Tide?

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Leaving this here...

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck

Offline Areashi

• Banned
if u play dd ep u may as well be classified as mentally retarded. its not hard to play around sog+sleep combo but if u play dps support its like playing pistol mercy, needless, stupid and worthless

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Can you please explain to me why :

The only class in the game that doesn't have all Sage demon / Sage books are Psychics?
The advantage psychics have through equipment refining is lost in this server? (at least make  1 more level of refinement hard to get like accessorize perfect shards)
No one plays Psychic anymore?
Why psychic was only class with that many calls to upgrade it compared to any other classes?
Why all the calls to fix this Weak class are wasted in to thin air without any response?
The class is not deleted yet if not required here?

Can you tell me when was the last time a Psychic called for a 1v1 with bet (GM sponsored and won) without specifying the class to exclude clerics or mstys?
And if that happened  compare that number to how many wizards and how many sins or DB did the same thing?

When are things going to be fair for Psychics?

Any one who played Psy and says no need to Fix the class show me how he plays Psychic I want to train  :normal-19: :normal-19:

Thank you for reading
Psy main here (basically only char x.x) Ign _Jamez_ ... unfortunately, as always, when someone makes suggestions to improve psychics people draw comparisons and say play like Dick, Tom or Harry and you will be 'good'. Yet, many of the persons mentioned simply outgear (def/attk) others hence minimal 'effort' required to win a 1v1 or are just popular because of timezone.

I think psys have a greater variety of viable builds to choose from compared to other classes. Full rpdt, full mag, mag+crit, full crit (50%+ crit rate), full chan, chan+mag, chan+crit etc. Hence the class will never die so long as there are persons willing to keep experimenting with builds like myself. As stated many times before though,I believe psys need an attack boost because def weps have negated our attack levels and we have no debuff to compensate unlike every other class. I don't think we need a def boost nor do we need more soulforce. Just my opinion. 

The original poster can PM me in game so we can learn a bit from each other. It's always nice meeting other psys. 
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline TwoFace

• Dark & Light
  • $ LEL
  • Characters: Two_Face
  • Faction: ThaClick
The original poster can PM me in game so we can learn a bit from each other. It's always nice meeting other psys.

I Met you in game we 1v1  & I got smashed  :tiger-10:
though well try to pm you again 
Appreciate what you said and agree about the Increase in Attack levels 
Also, I have played against a fair number of good psys this past month 
Although I believe some were using magic Accessories against me but it's fine 
It all gave me good hope for the class 

I think you are the first psychic to agree that psys can go for channeling 
Most psys like: No what are you doing Noob.....
or some look at my gear and like: wha your gears suck 
and like one track mind about the class 

Anyway Good to see a fellow psychic Scientist  

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Only problem with psychics imo is that they don't have any movement speeds boosts, which makes its very boring to play. In 1.5.5, Tradewinds will give a 15 second movement speed boost and I'll set the cooldown to 45 seconds, it should be fine then
One other idea about psychics is making it so if they go white voodoo then their soulforce gets set to 0. This means the seal wouldn't proc anymore, in exchange for the def level boost. This would make psychics much less frustrating to fight against, especially in 1v1, then they wouldn't be immortal with white+seal anymore. Still not sure about this one though.

Offline Exultation

• Faction: Wasted
Only problem with psychics imo is that they don't have any movement speeds boosts, which makes its very boring to play. In 1.5.5, Tradewinds will give a 15 second movement speed boost and I'll set the cooldown to 45 seconds, it should be fine then
One other idea about psychics is making it so if they go white voodoo then their soulforce gets set to 0. This means the seal wouldn't proc anymore, in exchange for the def level boost. This would make psychics much less frustrating to fight against, especially in 1v1, then they wouldn't be immortal with white+seal anymore. Still not sure about this one though.
Sounds good, something to try out. 

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
making it 0 would be too extreme dont think its a good idea

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
A decent idea but seems too much of a nerf

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
you really retard mate i can 3v3 with bet ***ing retard dude you was in last 3v1 i was withotu auto posion and script and i eated you really live in dream i can with hannah alone win all your faction you want again ? i was withotu sdos and all your team with sods nice bro was 15fps cuz this sb laggy me you want 3v3 again with 100k ec bet? if i lose i swear and gm can read it and i promise i give you my account with 700k ec deal 

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Also that's 1.5.5 nerf animals not Jaan's idea LOL

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Also that's 1.5.5 nerf animals not Jaan's idea LOL
What?? The white voodoo thing is my idea, it's not default in 155. I won't be adding it anyway, not at first and without a boost to compensate at least. The Tradewinds thing will be in 155 though

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
What?? The white voodoo thing is my idea, it's not default in 155. I won't be adding it anyway, not at first and without a boost to compensate at least. The Tradewinds thing will be in 155 though
I'm talking about tradewinds🙄
The idea of making seal proc to 0 is good tho just boost defense level, magic defense and phy haha :wesmart: