Epic Perfect World

Why hate "a Psychic Life"

Offline Morai

• Characters: Morai
  • Faction: Codex
There is only 1 dd ep main in the whole server yet i don't see ppl qqing about that number.. I haven't seen a good creative psy for a while now, but there r always psys here and there. And honesty, i think there is more of a lack of creativity than balance. Psys can kill any class, might be the hardest against eps and mystics, but it's not impossible.
In addition, when are "things" ever "fair" for all classes other than db anyway? It's even easier to kill ppl playing psy than dd ep (a class which u are qqing about), idk why ppl try to make psy look like the poorest victim of injustice and imbalance all the time in forum  ??? :'(

Plus I don't really expect any good step towards balance atm from Brudette, since there is this cancer class DB that idk why he still can't fix yet, even after a couple of patches that were meant to fix it.  Just play the game, there are always encounters.
cleric isn't a dd class. it simply isn't meant to be
just because on epw different things are possible, doesn't mean it should be
don't compare dd ep, something that people can do if they try, to the lack of "good" psys that are in the game currently
I'm hoping you're only pretending to be this autistic

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
don't compare dd ep, something that people can do if they try, to the lack of "good" psys that are in the game currently
Kinda chuckled at this     - no offense of course -
Nearly pretty much every single ep skill from Morai is to do with dd, you don't see support eps in uvd, casting mark of weakness and Aurora Blasts.
I understand just because they have a kit which could benefit them in dd doesn't mean they are a dd class.
Even PWI is trying to make DD'ing more comfortable with new skills.
Demon EP (even though also pretty useful for supporting) is pretty much made for dd.
It's actually infact in private servers where the playstyle shifted to the point where EPs became slaves to only focus on healing and supporting etc.

Nowadays most people play eas, wizards, dbs, sbs wfs as DD because are simpler to play (ofcs mastering takes time) and I would love to see more variety on all classes but soon once 1.5.5 hits there will be a shift in who plays what cos eas are gonna get cucked (hopefully)

Offline Morai

Kinda chuckled at this     - no offense of course -
Nearly pretty much every single ep skill from Morai is to do with dd, you don't see support eps in uvd, casting mark of weakness and Aurora Blasts.
I understand just because they have a kit which could benefit them in dd doesn't mean they are a dd class.
Even PWI is trying to make DD'ing more comfortable with new skills.
Demon EP (even though also pretty useful for supporting) is pretty much made for dd.
It's actually infact in private servers where the playstyle shifted to the point where EPs became slaves to only focus on healing and supporting etc.

Nowadays most people play eas, wizards, dbs, sbs wfs as DD because are simpler to play (ofcs mastering takes time) and I would love to see more variety on all classes but soon once 1.5.5 hits there will be a shift in who plays what cos eas are gonna get cucked (hopefully)
ep's are better used as healing, dd ep simply can be better replaced by any of the classes you mentioned in your last sentence in mass, or even small pk
dd ep is really good if you have the timing + gear for it; but that's for 1vs1. Here, and in most servers (pwi official also), healing is just more helpful

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Lmao learn from The Best Mentalista 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
pretty sure if LeiZo played people would be making nerf dd ep threads

Offline Evane

• Characters: Evane, Sicilienne
  • Faction: Vengeance
Re-read, because I'm not comparing "dd ep" to "the lack of good psys". How does that comparison make sense even? Now regarding your absurd statement about eps not meant to be dd, Miky covered it all.
ep's are better used as healing, dd ep simply can be better replaced by any of the classes you mentioned in your last sentence in mass, or even small pk
dd ep is really good if you have the timing + gear for it; but that's for 1vs1. Here, and in most servers (pwi official also), healing is just more helpful
I don't play for others i play for my own pleasure, it is helpful for you cuz u need someone to heal ur ass in pk, and i play dd cuz i want to have fun. Now, you can take back ur words and delete your comments before someone else catches cancer 

Offline Morai

There is only 1 dd ep main in the whole server yet i don't see ppl qqing about that number..
Re-read, because I'm not comparing "dd ep" to "the lack of good psys".

don't play for others i play for my own pleasure, it is helpful for you cuz u need someone to heal ur ass in pk, and i play dd cuz i want to have fun. 
"one dd main, no1 qq" = u are saying that he is crying needlessly about the psys, and comparing it to ep
-
play for your own pleasure, sure, but that decision of yours makes you the unlikely choice if needed in pk. Anyone with a quarter of a braincell would pick a support>dd ep in actual pk

Offline Evane

"one dd main, no1 qq" = u are saying that he is crying needlessly about the psys, and comparing it to ep
-
play for your own pleasure, sure, but that decision of yours makes you the unlikely choice if needed in pk. Anyone with a quarter of a braincell would pick a support>dd ep in actual pk
I'm always supporting in mass, no complaints. 
The comparison is between reactions not between a class and a number 

Offline Morai

I'm always supporting in mass, no complaints.
The comparison is between reactions not between a class and a number
so you support in mass? but ur a dd and u play for ur own pleasure...

unless im confusing what you're saying, you say that you play support in mass because people don't accept dd eps?

Offline Evane

so you support in mass? but ur a dd and u play for ur own pleasure...

unless im confusing what you're saying, you say that you play support in mass because people don't accept dd eps?
No idc who accepts who doesn't, i play sup in mass cuz i enjoy it more than dd in mass. Did i eliminate the confusion? 

Offline Morai

No idc who accepts who doesn't, i play sup in mass cuz i enjoy it more than dd in mass. Did i eliminate the confusion?
ya sure

ot:psy is fine

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
Thread in fracture

Offline TwoFace

• Dark & Light
  • $ LEL
  • Characters: Two_Face
  • Faction: ThaClick
There is only 1 dd ep main in the whole server yet i don't see ppl qqing about that number.. I haven't seen a good creative psy for a while now, but there r always psys here and there. And honesty, i think there is more of a lack of creativity than balance. Psys can kill any class, might be the hardest against eps and mystics, but it's not impossible.
In addition, when are "things" ever "fair" for all classes other than db anyway? It's even easier to kill ppl playing psy than dd ep (a class which u are qqing about), idk why ppl try to make psy look like the poorest victim of injustice and imbalance all the time in forum  ??? :'(

Plus I don't really expect any good step towards balance atm from Brudette, since there is this cancer class DB that idk why he still can't fix yet, even after a couple of patches that were meant to fix it.  Just play the game, there are always encounters.
now while DD ep is rather an interesting subject and is one of the classes that has issues as you have mentioned
I disagree regarding the point that there are no creative psys (you have to be creative to play psy and survive)
I don't know if you have played psychic but it is one of (if not) the hardest class to play cause one miss click or wrong timing can land u dead (no fail safe with black voodo YOU WILL GET ONE SHOT)
The reason you don't see that many psychics is that the class is a dead end in the first place 

most people on the server have at least one alt as (Sin Ea or DB) because their sooooo easy to play and sooo op you had to give it a try right?
but still wouldn't go and make a psychic because you heard it's sick and you can get a ton of kills on it even in mass 
One look at the player ranks over the whole life span of EPW if there was ANY psychic as rank Number one in any month i will say Psychic is fine
however, lowest number of kills are psys  month in and month out (after clerics which is to the point above) though to be fair no one makes a cleric to kill people 
all this pointers indelicate that some thing is wrong with the class 
if you still think the problem is with all people playing the class since the start of this server MAKE A PSYCHIC AND show me what you can do
I am not asking you to host 1v1 with a bit and win them all including fighting full channeling msty
just get to the top 10 in player ranking with avrg playing hours
this goes to all who say the class is fine  

Again we psychic players are not asking for an over-hull for the class it's just a few tweeks to fix some skills that are nor being used getting more chi or increasing attack rate or getting  our full book list or making soul-force relevant again many suggestions are there i haven't seen them all
some are even including modifying some genie skills to be used in land instead of water all this to avoid upsetting the non-existing server balance 

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
My bro acback destroying everyone since 2k14 even with terrible gears  :tiger-21:

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
http://prntscr.com/jtgjej and http://prntscr.com/jtgjj7 and http://prntscr.com/jtgjpc my stats in atk with no rune no bless and no ridge that being said with rune ridge and bless i still get 1 shot by over 60% of the classes in epw i don't do the dmg nor do i have the speed to kill anything in defense without spending a huge amount of combo and chi time psy has needed a atk boost for along time and has been ignored on grounds that people refuse to learn or adapt to get around silence while a psy has to learn and adapt to get around being 1 shot which is easier? avoiding 1 shot or avoiding a debuff that u have 5+ ways to avoid off top of my head ive been it flat out in white voodoo and full 6 reduce armor def 3 line wep and vit tome by a db barb and sin many of times jsut flat 1 shot no chance its over and yet no one will give eyes to psy cause they feel its op cause of a silence and a stun you have to play really really carefully and smartly to do ANYTHING while i could log wiz and slam my dick on the keyboard ima hit harder faster and stronger cc ability or i can roll seeker and fight a psy where it hits me 5k dmg and i hit it 30k dmg with no effort but yea psy is to op guys  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.