Epic Perfect World

Why hate "a Psychic Life"

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

Why all the calls to fix this Weak class are wasted in to thin air without any response?

1. also psys are not very united, if anything i managed to get along with 2-3 psys in this sv in the time im here without noticing some kind of ego on their part on trying to prove they are better than me.

Can you tell me when was the last time a Psychic called for a 1v1 with bet (GM sponsored and won) without specifying the class to exclude clerics or mstys?

2. Have no clue. but that has something to do with psys being more of a mass pk class than a 1v1 one ( trust me this is coming from a psy that loves to 1v1 and only mass pks on hb\ctf\nw).
1. PW is too niche now, ambitions will naturally have to counteract ambitions
2. Psy is a good 1v1 class (apart from mystic, you just dont fight them as a psy)

Absolute natural counters to: Seek, WB, EA, SB

Neutral: WR MG

Hard counters: EP MS WF

Sin and DB hard to place due to skill floor to skill cap curve

Its one of the few classes that can at least do something against db, and counters sb

Only one good psy on this entire server:
Latz
Change my mind
THCF is of the same caliber, Lusto too I guess

Not like there are any psy players anyway, same with seeker

Poseidon would have a hard time with the present. Everyone's got their gears upgraded now.

About psychic gameplay. Been playing the class for many years and it's the only class I've played in PWI and EPW both combined.

Used to play it hardcore switching gears and accessories as and when needed.
With the advancement and closing of Gap in gear difference and class advantages, kinda got bored.

Nevertheless, I use my time in pk to experiment new combination or try something non conventional from a psychics view point.

If you wanna learn about psychics, I could guide you.
However, there are some ways, psychics can still be relevant, but you may have to listen to people complaining and crying for being unable to do anything.

If you need more insight into the class,
I am Jackson_S in game.
Amount of time spent on a class does not correlate with ability

Taking this post from ze_capeta from other thread.(i think he is the only good psy along with NeHo that actually still plays psy)
Obliviously psy is so op needs nerf managed to get 1 first place!

Not sure what is implied with 'good psy' if its 1v1 scenario then I doubt NeHo is good, I'd place Lusto and THCF above him easily rn, maybe its the gear :thinking:

Carpet actually has class knowledge and I like the guy so yh

Offline TwoFace

• Dark & Light
  • $ LEL
  • Characters: Two_Face
  • Faction: ThaClick
Thank you all for the feedback 
Especially  Ze_Capeta  Brother Psy feeling the pain  :monkey-12:
Thank you for taking the time to elaborate

as i knew a lot of the answers to these questions it is the answers to these questions that kills me 
like for example why keep the server balance has to be maintained on the Psychics account 
I would bet if they remove sage Tide from sins to balance things out, it'd be a different story 
or remove the EA / Cleric Bless box 

Also, to correct things it is the soul-force that drives the soul of silence and soul for stunning and as you mentioned this soul-force is based on refining level of gear which brings me to the point 
much like other stats (Mg / Str / Dex / Vit ) ppl work on their equipment to get the stat that supports their class Ex: going for Dex or increased critical rate

Now Soul-force is another Stat that should not be ignoredm as it is the base stat for psychics  
instead of having all people at same Soul-force, some allowance has to be made to go for a soul-force built for example 

The only thing that gives Psychic advantage over other classes is not it's voodo (which is completely canceled out  by adding Attack and defence levels to weapon and accessories) but it's relation to it's soul-force however, it is omitted  form the class not once by establishing a fixed refinement level but twice by also sealing the final skill books 
Go through Psychic Skill tree and see the skills that are based on Soul-force (All those skills are useless now) but if there was a soul-force difference they would be a one shot kill like blazing tempest for Wizards 
Although the level of refinement will be bonus to all classes but a psy would benefit the most 

Also one disadvantage that can be fixed i hope is the Base Aps on a soul spheres if that can be increased to allow psychic to attack faster
I don't think this would brake any balance 

Man i have been playing Psychic for along time now i have been calling to fix this class from day 1 me and Mintalista  did many experiments 
discovered a lot about the class including the Flaws

at the end it's like capten said it's not being out played it's being out classed 
and knowing that at end game gears despite how good you are at this class 
some half assed msty can walk up and kill you (In white voodo FFS)
or that you will struggle to kill an ep in dragon gears 

I don't mined Killing and being killed it's part of it and who ever knows me will tell you that
what bothers me is: every one is playing to prefect their main knowing that at some point the will reach a cretin level where every thing will be ok
well... that's not the case for Psychics so please look at this the next time you say the classes or class is balanced 

Sorry about the length i just like Psychics 

Offline yep

A true god spoke , lost 1v1 vs ea with full reduce physical damage gear , but yet he is a god of psy guys!!!!! listen to this guy.
Stay quiet if you don't have anything constructive to say.

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Stay quiet if you don't have anything constructive to say.
Don't quote me loser , ty.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Don't quote me loser , ty.
He has a point about constructive criticism though
The thread is specifically focused towards psychics and mocking/bashing people for stating an opinion is in no way thread related
Keep it on-topic and try to avoid making pointless replies, thank you. This goes to everyone in the thread that came just to bash on people  :normal-1:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
new era psychics...

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
He has a point about constructive criticism though
The thread is specifically focused towards psychics and mocking/bashing people for stating an opinion is in no way thread related
Keep it on-topic and try to avoid making pointless replies, thank you. This goes to everyone in the thread that came just to bash on people  :normal-1:
should be a forum rule, #sebyforpresident  :tiger-24:

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
new era psychics...
powerful class bro

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
omg lul 

10ks dealt in full def gears is underpowered btw xd

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Tbh all class is fine, and all class possible atleast to kill other class, just you need brain to know how to counter enemies and depends of playstyle but well its true with some class difficult to kill another class i mean every class have counter.
if you see you can’t kill someone by changing part of gear or playstyle or geine problem might be solve!

TO BE BEST PLAYER YOU HAVE TO PLAY BEST AND DON’T COPY FROM OTHER PEOPLE...TRY TO FIGTURE OUT SOMETHING NEW

Offline Evane

• Characters: Evane, Sicilienne
Can you please explain to me why :

No one plays Psychic anymore?

When are things going to be fair for Psychics?
There is only 1 dd ep main in the whole server yet i don't see ppl qqing about that number.. I haven't seen a good creative psy for a while now, but there r always psys here and there. And honesty, i think there is more of a lack of creativity than balance. Psys can kill any class, might be the hardest against eps and mystics, but it's not impossible. 
In addition, when are "things" ever "fair" for all classes other than db anyway? It's even easier to kill ppl playing psy than dd ep (a class which u are qqing about), idk why ppl try to make psy look like the poorest victim of injustice and imbalance all the time in forum  ??? :'(

Plus I don't really expect any good step towards balance atm from Brudette, since there is this cancer class DB that idk why he still can't fix yet, even after a couple of patches that were meant to fix it.  Just play the game, there are always encounters.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
cuz the class is boring

Offline Evane

• Characters: Evane, Sicilienne
cuz the class is boring
Why do i always find you saying dumb sht 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Why do i always find you saying dumb sht
Q: Why do I always see you crying/getting emotional?
A: You're just an average female in video games.

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
the only problem I face when it comes to psy is gaining chi(compared to other mag classes) and I have talk about this already.
my suggestion is :

I understand every class has useless skills, but psy has more.
make "Shroud of shadow" cost 2 spark rather than 3. (CD is 5 min)
make "Stone smasher" cost 1 spark rather than 2. (CD is 1 min)
So we might think of using these skills.
nothing more to add my follow psys players said it all.

it's not weak class and its not broken, its just fun to play in mass pk.
let's just hope we see some improvement in the next patch.