Epic Perfect World

Why hate "a Psychic Life"

Offline TwoFace

• Dark & Light
  • $ LEL
  • Characters: Two_Face
  • Faction: ThaClick
Can you please explain to me why :

The only class in the game that doesn't have all Sage demon / Sage books are Psychics?
The advantage psychics have through equipment refining is lost in this server? (at least make  1 more level of refinement hard to get like accessorize perfect shards) 
No one plays Psychic anymore?
Why psychic was only class with that many calls to upgrade it compared to any other classes?
Why all the calls to fix this Weak class are wasted in to thin air without any response? 
The class is not deleted yet if not required here?

Can you tell me when was the last time a Psychic called for a 1v1 with bet (GM sponsored and won) without specifying the class to exclude clerics or mstys?
And if that happened  compare that number to how many wizards and how many sins or DB did the same thing?

When are things going to be fair for Psychics?

Any one who played Psy and says no need to Fix the class show me how he plays Psychic I want to train  :normal-19: :normal-19:

Thank you for reading 

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Ppl here play only ea or db,maybe cuz GMs love them? :D 

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
whats psy? this server only has sin,db and ea class with somekinda pocket ep flying around

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Will try to explain why and show my pov on the situation:

The only class in the game that doesn't have all Sage demon / Sage books are Psychics?

Seal and Soul of Stunning are based on player anima, which in this server is higher than usual because of gear grade, if we had the real sage\demon effects with this anima psychs would be 1 more problem to balance in this sv.

The advantage psychics have through equipment refining is lost in this server? (at least make  1 more level of refinement hard to get like accessorize perfect shards)

Same thing as previous answer, the refining in equipment its what makes up for the sage\demon books loss. expanding the refinement level would lead to unbalance, not solutions.

No one plays Psychic anymore?

While i could say that i see psys everyday, its more about how other classes can do everything a psy does but being easier to gear/master and have less counters to deal with. A problem related to nerfing other stuff, not buffing psy. tldl: '' why would someone play psy ''

Why psychic was only class with that many calls to upgrade it compared to any other classes?

Not sure if i got the question right, but with every new expansion psys started to be less relevant with other classes getting the spotlight. About being the only class im not sure abt that, psys were not alone on that.

Why all the calls to fix this Weak class are wasted in to thin air without any response?

Fixing this '' weak class '' its not something easy, esp when the problem lies more on balancing the other classes instead of balancing psy. have a look at every psy balance post in this forum and you will notice how big of a dick measuring contest the topic becomes after the first 2-3 real answers, how do you expect the EPW Staff to take players seriously when we get a fiesta of people trying their best to show the world how '' cool '' they are and how only their pov/playstyle is the best option. (also psys are not very united, if anything i managed to get along with 2-3 psys in this sv in the time im here without noticing some kind of ego on their part on trying to prove they are better than me).

The class is not deleted yet if not required here?

I understand the frustation, sometimes you get outclassed not outplayed and this can get someone to be salty, but if you want people to answer you in an honest way....dont say this kind of thing.

Can you tell me when was the last time a Psychic called for a 1v1 with bet (GM sponsored and won) without specifying the class to exclude clerics or mstys?

Have no clue. but that has something to do with psys being more of a mass pk class than a 1v1 one ( trust me this is coming from a psy that loves to 1v1 and only mass pks on hb\ctf\nw).

And if that happened  compare that number to how many wizards and how many sins or DB did the same thing?

Sins and db are 1v1 based class with less relevancy in mass pk. (this is not saying they are balanced, but at least its their ''forte '')

When are things going to be fair for Psychics?

Burdette is working on the big update of 1.5.5 atm, im p sure he is fixing the balance issues that the server had for the longest time, if beta server opens up for players with experience on their class to test new features and nerfs\buffs would be a very intelligent and polite way to work towards a balance that everyone is happy with.

Any one who played Psy and says no need to Fix the class show me how he plays Psychic I want to train

The class needs a bit of a care to be on point with the big dogs, but in no means its a dead class, you absolutely got the right mindset, instead of giving up on the class you want to learn, thats fking awsome man. if i could help with anything id sugest a full rpdt gear and as you get used to how psy works you go towards a more squishy but deadly build, its hard to teach someone how to learn something because:

1- We all still learning.

2- Most of the stuff its done by reacting to it/situational, its experience that leads you to do what is right.

3- There are diferent playstyles, the way i play must not be as optimal or fits how other person plays and they might have a different aproach to the class and its utility.

Thank you for reading

Np, when you are with a cold in the bed with fever its nice to read stuff abt the class you care abt.

Edit 10\06: 1- i used to know soul force as '' anima ''. (maybe server translation or im just old).
                 2- the post indeed turned out to be a dick measuring contest.
                 3- im no longer sick ty for the ones that wished me well.

Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 09:07 pm by Ze_Capeta
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Don't waste your time and reroll to different class like 90% of ppl that used to play psy

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Maybe in the upcoming update, the meta might change allowing for a comprehensive look at psy. One thing I'd like to see is a dmg increase.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Psys hit as hard as a truck... 

Y'all need to go to look at Poseidons (Clates) videos on YouTube, he destroyed people with his Psy and doesn't even have the best gears.

Offline JacksonS

• Characters: JacksonS, AngelHalos
  • Faction: UnifierS
Poseidon would have a hard time with the present. Everyone's got their gears upgraded now.

About psychic gameplay. Been playing the class for many years and it's the only class I've played in PWI and EPW both combined.

Used to play it hardcore switching gears and accessories as and when needed.
With the advancement and closing of Gap in gear difference and class advantages, kinda got bored.

Nevertheless, I use my time in pk to experiment new combination or try something non conventional from a psychics view point.

If you wanna learn about psychics, I could guide you.
However, there are some ways, psychics can still be relevant, but you may have to listen to people complaining and crying for being unable to do anything.

If you need more insight into the class,
I am Jackson_S in game.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
psychic is hard to play lol 
ok 
( lol ) 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Just leaving this here.

You are free to tell me that DBs are fine.

Taking this post from ze_capeta from other thread.(i think he is the only good psy along with NeHo that actually still plays psy)
Obliviously psy is so op needs nerf managed to get 1 first place!

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Only one good psy on this entire server: 
Latz 
Change my mind 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i miss my psy .. who donate me new psy to play  :normal-4: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-15: :normal-14: :normal-14:

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Jsmooth

LOOOOOOOOOL @ Jackson giving psy advice.

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
A true god spoke , lost 1v1 vs ea with full reduce physical damage gear , but yet he is a god of psy guys!!!!! listen to this guy.
A true traitor spoke, lost 1v1 vs sage veno without morai skills, but yet he is a traitor of Tridents!!!!! burn this guy.

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY