Epic Perfect World

Bounty Hunter

Offline Benji

As everything goes super fast here,and some endgame ppl are already getting 'bored'. Here is a just suggestion. BH quests,eh,i remember those as hard and possible very worthy,from my PWI days. So,instead of making new events (that most ppl will stay away from,cause they got used to be pked?),maybe it would help improving an old system that works? I know that bh already gives 15 EC,and if you are lucky,you can get nice EC from Divine. But still it is that most ppl just go and do it solo,with many alts,or dont do it at all,cause its not worth? So,idea is basicly this. To make some old instances (Disaster,fb41 (dont remember the name)) custom,custom mobs,custom boss/es,to make it hard enough so ppl have to go in squads and play as a team. Put those bosses in the random BH system with all the old quests (so lower ppl can do BH as well,just like before,but if one of new BHs happens to be,they simply skip the day,or just join a squad and help as well?). Now the point is to make those worth doing,maybe add a gift box to those,that will have a chance to give xx EC/SLS/Scroll of tome/tokens? So,before you start raging,please remember that this is just a suggestion to maybe improve activity and teamwork of the server.

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
I like the idea, especially the part of making new customization to the old instances ^^

Offline Craggan

+1

I was talking with a friend about this while running bh peach lasy night. we took 5 toons with jsut 2 playrers in there and I mentioned how i missed leaf rain dryad in there. I think maybe some more custom content would make it more fun but there is the problem of how much effort it takes to make that content for aga and the GM team. I think this is something that could be accomplished but would take 3-6 months to complete.

LaceyPip

As everything goes super fast here,and some endgame ppl are already getting 'bored'. Here is a just suggestion. BH quests,eh,i remember those as hard and possible very worthy,from my PWI days. So,instead of making new events (that most ppl will stay away from,cause they got used to be pked?),maybe it would help improving an old system that works? I know that bh already gives 15 EC,and if you are lucky,you can get nice EC from Divine. But still it is that most ppl just go and do it solo,with many alts,or dont do it at all,cause its not worth? So,idea is basicly this. To make some old instances (Disaster,fb41 (dont remember the name)) custom,custom mobs,custom boss/es,to make it hard enough so ppl have to go in squads and play as a team. Put those bosses in the random BH system with all the old quests (so lower ppl can do BH as well,just like before,but if one of new BHs happens to be,they simply skip the day,or just join a squad and help as well?). Now the point is to make those worth doing,maybe add a gift box to those,that will have a chance to give xx EC/SLS/Scroll of tome/tokens? So,before you start raging,please remember that this is just a suggestion to maybe improve activity and teamwork of the server.

Definitely worth exploring the idea .... Also thought about Leaf Rain Dryad and the other PWI BH new bosses, which we will probably get when the new expansion get added to EPW.

I enjoy EPW so much, would really hate when I get to the end of it all, as we know it, and there is nothing really left to do
:tiger-12:

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I enjoy EPW so much, would really hate when I get to the end of it all, as we know it, and there is nothing really left to do
:tiger-12:

I'm not worried, you are smart.
You will always find what to do.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Benji

+1

I was talking with a friend about this while running bh peach lasy night. we took 5 toons with jsut 2 playrers in there and I mentioned how i missed leaf rain dryad in there. I think maybe some more custom content would make it more fun but there is the problem of how much effort it takes to make that content for aga and the GM team. I think this is something that could be accomplished but would take 3-6 months to complete.

Yeah,i know its a lot of work, but i sure hope idea is doable and worthy enough. Cause i think it would bring some nice activity and fun with ppl making BH squads all day,and having fun doing it. And ofc,go all proud and happy on WC if they get something sweet :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will loking into this suggestion ;)
we had na idea for something similar...we shall see what we come up with.

thanks

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
we will loking into this suggestion ;)
we had na idea for something similar...we shall see what we come up with.

thanks

But please, nothing that takes as long as ares, takes so long even when there's so many people. :tiger-13:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Ares is a Server Event, not a BH lol
ofc we wouldnt do that xD

Offline Craggan

Ares is a Server Event, not a BH lol
ofc we wouldnt do that xD

Why not? Just lower the aoe damage and maybe shave some of his hp and voila.  You have an awesome by boss for some special drops.

Offline Slashyy

didnt read the big post but as for bh i think this server would benift from the 2 new bh's from pwi (theve been there a while) in abba and SoT

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
something that is hard please, not something that takes hours, say example GV last boss (no no).

Offline Slashyy

something that is hard please, not something that takes hours, say example GV last boss (no no).

the bosses i sugested would be perfect with hp to match the players :) for example the bh boss in Sot has anti apps buff and then the abba boss has the same buff that barbs have where the more its hit the hard it hits you :D gd challange and should require a squad of no less than 4 to finish

Offline Benji

didnt read the big post but as for bh i think this server would benift from the 2 new bh's from pwi (theve been there a while) in abba and SoT

Maybe you should read that "big" post then ^^

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Improve activity and teamwork of server.
+1