Epic Perfect World

Pvp events

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Make it so whoever has best looking fashion every week judged by gm has 40% dmg incresse whole week also whoever did the most fr at this point give him 1 extra line on his weapons for an extra 5 atk and def lvls :)

Cannot join this event ofc if you didnt have first letter of your edates name and heart emote on skype status at any point of your pw life
Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:15 pm by Lukas

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
You want this event to work. As in the premade without a specific team dominating. Just apply a no def items policy as in bank your tome/def ornas / def weapon. Congratz you got a kill based event where people actually use genie to survive instead of brain dead using it only to attack. Also not relying on braindead afkin relying on tankiness granted from def gear just to use windshield when hp actually gets critical after a complete lock by other party wasting most of their genies for debuffs.

You are welcome. People on this server lacks skills now. All just braindead spam skills like a monkey. 0 outplay. Thats why i am the best player on epw that will ever exist. Outplayin faggots on the fly with no script since the beginning of time.

Real talk tho. +1 more pvp events, near time zones where pvp players actually bother loggin in. 

Premade team events rewards should be low. Your reward is already more ego boost

Random team events rewards should be relatively high to actually promote the competition. 

You are welcome. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
yep. GMs should stop wasting so much time on garbage events like Cube Race or random chance Roulettes / Circles where skill of the player doesn't matter and focus more on 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 6v6 (even if it consisted 4 teams only)

Well im sorry that the events weren't made to make you happy? Lol, guess what, the world doesn't spin around you.. 
These events were made for fun, and they are actually pretty good to players getting gears and to who started this game.

I just think the pvp events we have, should be turned into something better, you've Capture of the Flag which is actually really... stupid and boring since it's legit same as NW... one of the most boring maps in NW even. Should just make new pvp event instead of this one.. 

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
agree these kind of events should be more regular 
nobody cares about kill the gm 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Well im sorry that the events weren't made to make you happy? Lol, guess what, the world doesn't spin around you..
These events were made for fun, and they are actually pretty good to players getting gears and to who started this game.

I just think the pvp events we have, should be turned into something better, you've Capture of the Flag which is actually really... stupid and boring since it's legit same as NW... one of the most boring maps in NW even. Should just make new pvp event instead of this one..
+1, team deathmatch, first time to die 100 times loses 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Didn't know gms exist here

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
отлично nononononbiory +1

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
++++++ hate russians but thats a good idea

Offline Viversum

• bye
agree these kind of events should be more regular
nobody cares about kill the gm

Offline 𝗝𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸

• 甜蜜的爱
  • 我永远是孤独的 </3
  • Characters: Jedrick
+1 that would be great!

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Bump, you introduce new title for 2v2 but you don't host 2v2...

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline Trace

• Retired Staff Member
  • Nea beat me 5-0 so did Mana
  • Characters: Trace
1v1/2v2 will be hosted after some balance problems are resolved. (eg. interval on assassin boots)

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Make it so whoever has best looking fashion every week judged by gm has 40% dmg incresse whole week also whoever did the most fr at this point give him 1 extra line on his weapons for an extra 5 atk and def lvls :)

Cannot join this event ofc if you didnt have first letter of your edates name and heart emote on skype status at any point of your pw life
++++++++++++++++++++++