Epic Perfect World

Pvp events

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
not enough players on server to make 6v6 or 4v4 tournament ay lmao

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
enough for 10vs10 tournaments with a bunch of teams but too much ego going on when they deem getting around 1k ec each ''way too low'' for them to pair up with people they dont like  :rolleyes:

6vs6
If you can find 6 individuals that won't murder eachother in pms before the event starts sure, now do that 3 times more
CTF was 6vs6 and i would have to spend 1 hour in redchat making different teams to fill for the 4 teams because for some reason people do not want to form own squads but would pm to join and if paired with a random person they deem ''weak'' they'd RQ Event
e.g. of RQers even from Reflex 2vs2 event: Intake(3 times) , Annikaa(3 times), Valley (2times), Label(once) etc
so 6vs6 is  impossible to host w.o premade teams because when random teams are made certain players RQ coz they have a ''weak link''

I hosted a bunch of Reflex 2vs2s which i deem'd to be most fun since it balances all teams/match-ups
The reason im personally not hosting 2vs2 is because everytime it occurs it's only 1 team dominating, in exchange Reflex always had balanced fights
I hosted normal 2vs2 2 days ago I believe and it was once again somewhat 1sided towards the team with a DB/WF LUL

3vs3/4vs4 can be hosted but that'd limit it to 4 teams based on the 1st statement that i hardly find 4 teams, finding 8 would be hell to begin with and would get already premade teams angry (''why do we have to wait so long'')

Imma try to host 1x 2vs2 event/ week, 1x 3vs3/ 2 weeks, 1x 4vs4/ 2 weeks
6vs6 I'll probably not host due to lack of people that don't hate eachother that form a team (I had over 15 attempts at this with CTF where I even made CTF more pvp focused by decreasing flag respawn time, still no luck)

@The time aspect, im usually online up to 10 hours/ once in the game and I'm hosting various stuff so it's definitely not about time
It's all about what, from previous experiences, pleases majority w.o getting a bunch of people upset

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Not gonna waiste my time and suicide at event with a fuking 3 times getting seeker . Weird or what. :rolleyes:
Very unfair :-X

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
I compared it to russian server which has like 1/4 of epics online and they still have much more sq events, especially 6v6/10v10. You can't be sure if you don't try, as i said.

>reflex
It has nothing in common with usual 2v2, when I participated this event like 3 times, 2/3 my teammates be like "what is this event? should we 1v1 here or what?", so it can't be more balanced compared to prepared team in any way
What's for the classes domination, it's people's problem if they don't know which classes work better in pair. Sudd&ennui outplayed them in teamwork, which is the main idea of sq vs sq event after all. Anyway after that playoffs they did some more 2v2's, you win some you lose some. Watch the last 3v3 teams fighting for 1st place, don't tell me there was any class disbalance

>ctf
kinda discussed ty gm

Just think of convenient preparation, time for registration/hosting, announcements etc. Rest is on players. My friend made an assumption that it also will make some people log again, like it was with 10v10 tourna

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
didnt ask          

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
didnt ask          
глупый пирожок

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Good Event !                  

Offline seulf

• Forum Veteran
фокен рашенс
+

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Not gonna waiste my time and suicide at event with a fuking 3 times getting seeker . Weird or what. :rolleyes:
Very unfair :-X
Mad rusky.

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Big +1 make some item that if you have an exact amount you and your team can get some title or idk like tha 2015(?) tournament , for example if your team  wins like 5-6times you get a title that suits the event if not even a costum title...just an oponion 
Like hb titles ?perhaps 
Dislike these new guilds

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
 wins like 5-6times you get a title that suits the event if not even a costum title...just an oponion
Like hb titles ?perhaps
We have been waiting for this (like there are playoff titles there should be 2v2 3v3 4v4 etc etc titles too) since EvilTouch times even the current gm Seby wanted them so i dont know why is that not a thing yet.
In my experiance(countless of 1v1, 2v2, 3v3,+++ events) class imbalance at this time is way way more of a problem that what it was before, that actually more than ever people dont bother with those events and rather do something thats quicker and more random(hvh, bvg, frenzy and sht). Because of that there is much less competition which makes it boring for the players and gms hosting it.(trust me gms dont like handing over free sht).
Let me give you an example(2v2, 3v3 events, same with playsoffs)of before where sin(most op class at that age event wise but easily beatable) and wf were kinda dominant but any setup could beat any setup if you're better player and thats why before you always had event full of great teams with almost equal chances of winning, i doubt anyone here still plays or ever participated in those events but sebi from the times when events where blooming and were most challenging and balanced. Now it hasnt been a case since like 2016 october when imbalanced classes got introduced in epic pw while it hit hard the events i think mass pk/tw is more fun with the new classes minus the lag. Plus the game kinda died too x D, wait for the new patch maybe some things change but i doubt lolol!
tl:dr quality of events dropped due to lack of competition and will of players to attend because of class imbalance is bigger than ever, even gms are bored of seeing same shit over and over
+ since i dont care or play enough to and those who do deserve more fun pvp events if they are possible 
i wont bother posting or thinking of possible fixes since it may cause public outrage! 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
6vs6 won't occur til i test how competitive 3vs3/4vs4 works with how meta is right now
I'll host 3vs3 in around 20 minutes
SOG will have 3 casts max (2vs2 aswell as 3vs3/4vs4 etc)
if Burdette agrees upon and does it, Umbral stalker will get icooldown doubled in Battle Arena.
If not, until then i'll put the skill as blocked from the event (considering a buffed DB with a fair understanding of the class can easily survive due to 2 stealths, umbral etc... rather easy if you ask me and not that fair balance wise for how much damage it deals out  and how much utility it has)

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Make sb / db unable to enter  :tiger-15: