Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Lusto stronger player pw epic 2k19 future of pk

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Just edit files and edit Duskblade name to 'I'mNotSmart' and DB description to 'This class is made for the brainless people who was never someone in the past (NoName, Nobody, Unknown, Rejected, etc, etc) and with this class they have the opportunity to be someone when nobody is playing anymore'

So people will think about make a DB, b give me gm or server tbh @Jaan
Heard you playing a db now btw.  :)

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lusto stronger player pw epic 2k19 future of pk
:normal-28: :normal-5:
Last night I got 1 shot by wb.
no thanks to u.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
heard goku tried to play db once but I gave him a big Spanish L and he never played it again CWLCWLCWL 

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1
This has been suggested before and rejected dozens of times. It's not gonna happen because it'd *** BM/WB's locks completely and make those classes unplayable. Besides, DB only has like 3 Significant Knockdowns. It's not a game changer, it's a lot of other components that make the class fundamentally broken when it comes to CC because of its fast animations and channel skills along with low cooldowns on every CC skill.
The class isn't hard to fight, just don't play like a baboon and waste your Fortify or Faith on situations where you won't die. Fortify Destiny Hunter and you'll always have an opening or throw the DB's CC-Rotation off.
One play that any amateur who can count to 8 is capable of doing which can shift the tide of a DB 1v1 significantly.
Completely trash from start to end. Faith/ Fortify only outplays average DBs like Vic xd. 

Offline Morai

• Characters: Morai
  • Faction: Codex
Completely trash from start to end. Faith/ Fortify only outplays average DBs like Vic xd.
didn't you become relevant because of 1.5 only

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
This has been suggested before and rejected dozens of times. It's not gonna happen because it'd *** BM/WB's locks completely and make those classes unplayable. Besides, DB only has like 3 Significant Knockdowns. It's not a game changer, it's a lot of other components that make the class fundamentally broken when it comes to CC because of its fast animations and channel skills along with low cooldowns on every CC skill.
The class isn't hard to fight, just don't play like a baboon and waste your Fortify or Faith on situations where you won't die. Fortify Destiny Hunter and you'll always have an opening or throw the DB's CC-Rotation off.
One play that any amateur who can count to 8 is capable of doing which can shift the tide of a DB 1v1 significantly.
Ye he right XDDDD
 XDDDDDDDD

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Retired you @anglers LMFAO easy 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Ye he right XDDDD
XDDDDDDDD
Was my little sister playing lol 

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Offline C

• ☾⋆