Epic Perfect World

Shame

Offline trueno

• All dmg no cc
  • Characters: Nakazato
3yrs I'm on this server 

Everything was fine before agatio leave .

Like New class aren't balance anymore.

Another problem what the hell with sin ? They were good now even with their Def camp my wiz hit them Like 29k in Def and with my seek i deal Like 8k ( physical hit no combo 55atk lvl) 

Now we don't find many sins anymore 

Giv them more Def even archer are more tank in chan gear 

Offline BlackDeath

• Characters: BlackDeath
  • Faction: Xpendable
Another problem what the hell with sin ? They were good now even with their Def camp my wiz hit them Like 29k in Def and with my seek i deal Like 8k ( physical hit no combo 55atk lvl)
Now we don't find many sins anymore.
I am sorry I was the reason that sins get nerf.

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Atm sin is one of the most op class just there's some class that is sin counter like SB but look sin is DB counter, my point is, there's always a class that make you to look pathetic like those seekers that camp def waiting till gof proc.
For sure you're fighting shit tier sins that upload 1v1 videos here that also 3 spark for no reason, etc, etc.
Pointless thread if you don't find sins anymore is cuz of the game dying or they rolled to a DB to get some name in 2018 not like is about balance.
And r8 defense stats wizard weapon is able to deal damage, learning pw basics in 2018? Topkek
I been playing this server since November of 2013 and still no clue who u are, roll to db and be another clown till game and server die.

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
So many sins rn. Just not popular in mass cuz pointless log another toon

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
neither sins nor archers are supposed to tank something... defense is fine as it is... thx bye
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Morai

• Characters: Morai
  • Faction: Codex
neither sins nor archers are supposed to tank something... defense is fine as it is... thx bye
r u sure about that

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
r u sure about that
100% yes
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Atm sin is one of the most op class just there's some class that is sin counter like SB but look sin is DB counter, my point is, there's always a class that make you to look pathetic like those seekers that camp def waiting till gof proc.
For sure you're fighting shit tier sins that upload 1v1 videos here that also 3 spark for no reason, etc, etc.
Pointless thread if you don't find sins anymore is cuz of the game dying or they rolled to a DB to get some name in 2018 not like is about balance.
And r8 defense stats wizard weapon is able to deal damage, learning pw basics in 2018? Topkek
I been playing this server since November of 2013 and still no clue who u are, roll to db and be another clown till game and server die.
whahahahah not funny.