Epic Perfect World

To Burdette

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
+1  lock neck+belt  xd

Offline yep

Script is not a problem. The only problem is that weapons are giving too much defense.

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
db is the problem

+ those saying to stop orna swapping are most likely playing some faking tank where it isn't as necessary to do so, pls try and play mage without swapping ornas ' - '
Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 03:38 pm by Hannah

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
If u have a problem fighting ppl who uses script just use it as well, but then u would still lose for most of them including Zyzz on sin, everyone started using script bc at some point they saw the disadvantage it was to fight ppl with it, the only person  that isnt a victim is the guy who made it, after so many years i still see players like you thinking they are better than any player that uses script which is clearly not accurate. Script doesnt make u any better just balance things in relation to the ones that already had it and gives you advantage over the ones that doesnt but at this point 90% of the server uses it and honestly if someone not using it is because they dont want to so they cant really complain about disadvantage ITS FREE FOR ALL. And even if there wasnt script at all, ppl at this point in a 1v1 scenario mostly already would swap gears and skilled players with fast reactions would still hardly be caught in atk considering that his enemy would also need to change the gear manually delaying his skills reactions. And lets not forget that the gear lock only came bc of script ( only good thing that came out of it) so who knows if there wasnt any script the idea of locking gears would have come to mind.

Removing it now will most likely bring none of the players who left back, complaining about it at this time is like saying ´´Why use cars if we  have legs``
The problem are the ppl that started using it in the first place cause they were too bad to play and searched something that gave them an advantage over other ppl so they could win 1v1 or didnt die in pk or whatever. And now almost everyone needs and relies on this advantage that isnt an advantage anymore cause like mentioned almost everyone uses it cause almost noone dares to play without it anymore cause all became too bad to actually play without it. The ppl that actually still dont script are in fact the best players on server!!!
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
db is the problem

+ those saying to stop orna swapping are most likely playing some faking tank where it isn't as necessary to do so, pls try and play mage without swapping ornas ' - '
++ agree 
The problem are the ppl that started using it in the first place cause they were too bad to play and searched something that gave them an advantage over other ppl so they could win 1v1 or didnt die in pk or whatever. And now almost everyone needs and relies on this advantage that isnt an advantage anymore cause like mentioned almost everyone uses it cause almost noone dares to play without it anymore cause all became too bad to actually play without it. The ppl that actually still dont script are in fact the best players on server!!!
u are noob tanker lol

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
just boost sage venos

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Honestly can you shut the *** up for once, im actually losing my patience everytime i see a comment from you, and believe me, i usualy contain my self easily, but you're just that kind of person that legit has a wet retard chin man i swear.
Stop talking about anything related to PvP if you never participated in any besides doing TW's... even with the gears you have for a tank barb you can't tank shit at all because after all these years on barb, you've no clue how your  class works at all.. 
You saying these people wouldnt' beat you in any class, wtf you mean, im pretty sure everyone would beat the shit of you bro, that's your main for years and you can't play it, can you even play anything else? Like, it makes me doubt about it.. 
Just.. don't try bro, really. It's actually pathetic LOL.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
hey excuse me is this where i can purchase the new vegan burger

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
u can use both bro , did u watch The Flintstones  :police:
heard u didnt know how to type The Flintstones and had to copy from google
Only interesting thing i saw here so far

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Honestly can you shut the *** up for once, im actually losing my patience everytime i see a comment from you, and believe me, i usualy contain my self easily, but you're just that kind of person that legit has a wet retard chin man i swear.
Stop talking about anything related to PvP if you never participated in any besides doing TW's... even with the gears you have for a tank barb you can't tank shit at all because after all these years on barb, you've no clue how your  class works at all..
You saying these people wouldnt' beat you in any class, wtf you mean, im pretty sure everyone would beat the shit of you bro, that's your main for years and you can't play it, can you even play anything else? Like, it makes me doubt about it..
Just.. don't try bro, really. It's actually pathetic LOL.
So funny how mad you get when you see my name :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: Again just for you "bro" i have NEVER lost a single 1v1 on my barb so noone actually can "beat the shit out of me". I know more bout your class than you do yourself... If i look at your gear i can tell you in fact dont know your class. Btw i heared u left 0trashgiven if you want me to teach you how to archer join Unifiers i teach you...

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
So funny how mad you get when you see my name :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: Again just for you "bro" i have NEVER lost a single 1v1 on my barb so noone actually can "beat the shit out of me". I know more bout your class than you do yourself... If i look at your gear i can tell you in fact dont know your class. Btw i heared u left 0trashgiven if you want me to teach you how to archer join Unifiers i teach you...
Stfu already dude , u are boring 
How many times did you 1v1ed against David?
And im pretty sure you can't beat shyt.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Stfu already dude , u are boring
How many times did you 1v1ed against David?
And im pretty sure you can't beat shyt.
lol go cry in a corner already i disbanded you and your trash faction