To Burdette

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
give everyone 999 food pls lol 

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
why mention my name loser? you havent played this game for how long now? 4 years? 5 years? and still think you are relevant cause you camp this forum every day? i am way better on my class than you will ever be on yours get over it
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
wtf is this rofl

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
Scripts Are not part of the game tho its just a hack made By Some russian Guy so that he could swap equipments faster, like that ppl dont want scripts to be gone cuz then u would have wasten zo many ec on ornaments def n atk u should just ask If u 1v1 Some one to not use scripts and they Are truly A good pvp player What has skills u wont need scripts But its rly nice to have in Mass pk so u wont die 123 when they focus you 

This game is based on skill and luck

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Brilliant logic except for the fact that no1 needed to cheat before.
Yeap i know, just like i said, i don't really know if SS and script were a reason for people to leave this game, cause if we get back to the old times without SS and Script, i doubt people would come back 

Offline Morai

• Characters: Morai
  • Faction: Codex
Scripts Are not part of the game tho its just a hack made By Some russian Guy so that he could swap equipments faster, like that ppl dont want scripts to be gone cuz then u would have wasten zo many ec on ornaments def n atk u should just ask If u 1v1 Some one to not use scripts and they Are truly A good pvp player What has skills u wont need scripts But its rly nice to have in Mass pk so u wont die 123 when they focus you

This game is based on skill and luck
"hack made by some russian guy"
are you mentally challenged

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
If u have a problem fighting ppl who uses script just use it as well, but then u would still lose for most of them including Zyzz on sin, everyone started using script bc at some point they saw the disadvantage it was to fight ppl with it, the only person  that isnt a victim is the guy who made it, after so many years i still see players like you thinking they are better than any player that uses script which is clearly not accurate. Script doesnt make u any better just balance things in relation to the ones that already had it and gives you advantage over the ones that doesnt but at this point 90% of the server uses it and honestly if someone not using it is because they dont want to so they cant really complain about disadvantage ITS FREE FOR ALL. And even if there wasnt script at all, ppl at this point in a 1v1 scenario mostly already would swap gears and skilled players with fast reactions would still hardly be caught in atk considering that his enemy would also need to change the gear manually delaying his skills reactions. And lets not forget that the gear lock only came bc of script ( only good thing that came out of it) so who knows if there wasnt any script the idea of locking gears would have come to mind.

Removing it now will most likely bring none of the players who left back, complaining about it at this time is like saying ´´Why use cars if we  have legs``

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
´´Why use cars if we  have legs``
u can use both bro , did u watch The Flintstones  :police:
Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:08 pm by Quincyy

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
u can use both bro , did u watch The Flintstones  :police:
heard u didnt know how to type The Flintstones and had to copy from google

Offline Ματαχαχα

• Cereal Killer
  • Why so Cereal?
  • Characters: Mataxaxa
"hack made by some russian guy"
are you mentally challenged
Its A program But its not made from pwi itself they did not make that program so u can see iT as A kind of hack  program switching gears u can do also without iT But most effective way is with it As iT takes just 1button to go from full def to full atk or oppositie or mixed With the program

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
heard u didnt know how to type The Flintstones and had to copy from google
acerto mizeravi

Offline Morai

• Characters: Morai
  • Faction: Codex
Its A program But its not made from pwi itself they did not make that program so u can see iT as A kind of hack  program switching gears u can do also without iT But most effective way is with it As iT takes just 1button to go from full def to full atk or oppositie or mixed With the program
I don't think you know what a "hack" is

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Now give me one reason why i should listen the guy who made this topic
Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:46 pm by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran