Epic Perfect World

To Burdette

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Please take in advice from actual GOOD players and take everything 1.5 players say with a grain of salt. Don't listen to Sizz (trash PWI bot), don't listen to DoYouEven, don't listen to people who rely on scripts their whole career on PW, don't listen to nonfactors who played for 10 yrs but only managed to find ground in 1.5 (e.g. Zyzz). Listen to people who've consistently placed at the top for each of their classes, don't listen to people who grinded PvE and think that skills are transferable to PvP such as BAQWULF. If you must listen to at least 1 1.5er about Sin, listen to Nox.

If you must listen to higher authority ask Nea, thats legit the only GM in the server who has even played Sin. DON'T listen to GMs who've never 1v1'd/PK'd in their life and same about normal players.

Last 1.5 you over-tuned everything and made control a completely dead aspect of this game. This is your chance to fix things at least a bit.

Thanks for your time.

Offline Morai

• Characters: Morai
  • Faction: Codex
nea good sin u rite

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Been saving Chaos in rpk since 2018  :police:

OT: yes

Offline yep

DPH sin will suck in a def camp era, no matter how you change the skills.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
why not listen to people who rely on scripts? i mean scripts are part of the game and it's better to balance the game around scripts than not ^_^ otherwise everyone will be 1 shotting eachother

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
What was the difference between 1.5 and 1.5.3? I forgot

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
Please take in advice from actual GOOD players and take everything 1.5 players say with a grain of salt. Don't listen to Sizz (trash PWI bot), don't listen to DoYouEven, don't listen to people who rely on scripts their whole career on PW, don't listen to nonfactors who played for 10 yrs but only managed to find ground in 1.5 (e.g. Zyzz). Listen to people who've consistently placed at the top for each of their classes, don't listen to people who grinded PvE and think that skills are transferable to PvP such as BAQWULF. If you must listen to at least 1 1.5er about Sin, listen to Nox.

If you must listen to higher authority ask Nea, thats legit the only GM in the server who has even played Sin. DON'T listen to GMs who've never 1v1'd/PK'd in their life and same about normal players.

Last 1.5 you over-tuned everything and made control a completely dead aspect of this game. This is your chance to fix things at least a bit.

Thanks for your time.

agree with u but this post will barely get vote cuz pw is goin  through the time where ppl thinks gameplay is all about scripting and camping def 24/7 also some other shit and the game is doomed alrdy.. the real time is gone lol

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
stop ornaments swappin imo ~  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: ~ should only allow def wep swapping you are welcome
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
I thought script wasnt a issue anymore lmae

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Dear GM,

Who is Areshi ?

Much regards,
Anonymous
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Honestly, the script is perfectly fine as it is to balance the pk ever since SkillSender was implemented into the client, or else, as Deno said, everyone would be 1 shothing people which ain't fun at all...
I wouldn't see the problem if we could just  switch between weapons tho, but even like that because of the SS, it will alow you to hiero either ways..

Idk the main issue ain't the server it self, it's just people leaving because they find other games that's more of their interest, cause it actually makes me wonder if SS and Script were the reason for people to leave the game.

P.S Nerf DB's ty. 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Shoutout to my nigga Nox
Realest sin to date 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Honestly, the script is perfectly fine as it is to balance the pk ever since SkillSender was implemented into the client, or else, as Deno said, everyone would be 1 shothing people which ain't fun at all...
I wouldn't see the problem if we could just  switch between weapons tho, but even like that because of the SS, it will alow you to hiero either ways..

Idk the main issue ain't the server it self, it's just people leaving because they find other games that's more of their interest, cause it actually makes me wonder if SS and Script were the reason for people to leave the game.

P.S Nerf DB's ty.
Brilliant logic except for the fact that no1 needed to cheat before.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Shoutout to my nigga Nox
Realest sin to date
nice user id

Offline PlsUnmoderateMe

• Pls gm
  • I cant post on helpdesk
give everyone 999pe pls