Epic Perfect World

Quick questions from a newbie

Offline emiya245

Is Archer the most op class here/everywhere?

I haven't played PW in like 9 years, just suddenly feel nostalgic about the game and thinking of giving Epic PW a shot. I looked through the Media, damn everyone and their mom running Archer @_@

Also, how long does it realistically take to reach high-end gear and start participating in Pvp?

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Ea, Mg, db, sb, and wf are what people normally go for. I mained Psy when I started but they became irrelevant. Ea, mg and sometimes db I find to be the most fun in any pk. Getting good gear depends on how committed you are to this game rofl. 

Offline emiya245

don't play this game , its dead
just like Klaus Mikelson lol

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
DB is the strongest class overall by a lot. EA is the most convenient class for mass PK however.

Gear leveling is dependent on you and it's a PW server so, your wallet. With 100$ I'd say you're PK ready in a couple days. Pure farming? Maybe a month until you're low end PK ready. ( Class dependant, archers for example have a high end game rank 8 expectation)

If you decide to play and farm your way up, Pm Comprehension in game and I'll help you where I can.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
DB is strongest class LMFAO 
DB was strongest class when it had disarm. Now it's like a Sin with mediocre damage but cancerous lock. Easiest classes to gear are Seeker, Barb, Or DB, since all you need is a def wep and str in your r8 for Barb/Seek and dex in your r8 for DB. Attack weapon is dragon. 
Or you can play practically any other game and get better gameplay. Play mine sweeper and you'll have more fun. 
To each their own though, do with your time what you please. Throw $100 In like person above said and you can gear any of the classes I mentioned. Aside from those classes, good luck on the rolls. 

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Play psy bro best class ever

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
DD metal mage cleric men
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Archer on this server has low skill ceiling as is pre much hold down a macro on one key with full channeling, decent gear 2x chan isnt hard at all, however the high end pvp guilds *used to* idk how it is now, only accept 3x chan on all. Think its already been said that EA is just the most convenient DD for mass.  

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
True.

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
Play DD EP. Come 1.5.5 and you can spam Razor Feathers (No CD under UVD).

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
anything is broken as long as u know how to use it and it's usefull for mass pk.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
''participate in pvp'' requires around average gears
endgame just offers huge advantage form an individual standpoint
so if you just look to pk as a group, around 2 weeks by doing around 2h of dailies

You have a multitude of guides here: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0

''most broken'' classes
In order of strength and how easy to use: Duskblade, Stormbringer, Venomancer
Easiest to play: Archer

Archer is hard to gear up max end-game and sits as best mass pk class atm because it's also easiest to play
Easiest to gear, Stormbringer
Just get 2x magic per r8 piece, get a def weapon and an atk one, cube+ belt and u r fine
You can get that within 1 week of doing 2 Forest Ruins + 1 JFSP / day considering you get around 3k ec /day and 45 PE
in  1 week you get the sb pk ready, endgame requires 1month or so

So i suggest either Stormbringer (really easy to play at average levels, harder to play to become best) or archer (make -6% ct gears, get r8 bow with 3x atk lvls and spam skills between CC)
SoD also ensures the classes above survive easy so there's that

Offline Marco.

• Legacy
  • Characters: AZZAZZZIN,ZYZZ,Marco
  • Faction: Akatsuki#1
''participate in pvp'' requires around average gears
endgame just offers huge advantage form an individual standpoint
so if you just look to pk as a group, around 2 weeks by doing around 2h of dailies

You have a multitude of guides here: https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0

''most broken'' classes
In order of strength and how easy to use: Duskblade, Stormbringer, Venomancer
Easiest to play: Archer

Archer is hard to gear up max end-game and sits as best mass pk class atm because it's also easiest to play
Easiest to gear, Stormbringer
Just get 2x magic per r8 piece, get a def weapon and an atk one, cube+ belt and u r fine
You can get that within 1 week of doing 2 Forest Ruins + 1 JFSP / day considering you get around 3k ec /day and 45 PE
in  1 week you get the sb pk ready, endgame requires 1month or so

So i suggest either Stormbringer (really easy to play at average levels, harder to play to become best) or archer (make -6% ct gears, get r8 bow with 3x atk lvls and spam skills between CC)
SoD also ensures the classes above survive easy so there's that
Easiest class to play is Barb for sure not EA. Mighty Swing + Occult isn't that hard lol. 
For the rest I'm to lazy to read what u wrote.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Easiest class to play is Barb for sure not EA. Mighty Swing + Occult isn't that hard lol.
+1        
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev