Epic Perfect World

Lag?

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Is server more laggy recently or it's on my side? It got very laggy yesterday during a small pk and today there was a bigger one and the lagg was unbearable  :-\

I do have net issues recently but I had them in the past but didn't have any problems with the gameplay

Btw I did try turning down settings, something I only needed to do during misfo mass pk or something and surprisingly, nothing has changed  :(
Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:42 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
having +900 ms while in other game in eu server i have 200 ...

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
buy a better internet 
or a better pc

or just quit the game not worth buying a comp from pw anyways  ;)

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
Its your net ..probably

Offline Jsmooth

Is server more laggy recently or it's on my side? It got very laggy yesterday during a small pk and today there was a bigger one and the lagg was unbearable  :-\

I do have net issues recently but I had them in the past but didn't have any problems with the gameplay

Btw I did try turning down settings, something I only needed to do during misfo mass pk or something and surprisingly, nothing has changed  :(
Don't believe the copy and paste of It's your PC it's your laptop it's your net. Alot of people from all over have been complaining about the lag, it's not only you!
Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 09:41 am by Jsmooth

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
what is Lag?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Sometimes I do start lagging on a server link out of blue while nothing else is lagging out and get random game crashes as well, but often swapping to a different server link fixes that for me.

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
the game has felt laggy ever since 1.5 was first introduced it's amazing barely any1 realised