Epic Perfect World

Elementclient stopped working

Offline Sassy_Girl

Hi everyone!

I just recently re-downloaded the game. I tried playing it after the download is finished but it keeps on saying that the "Elementclient has stopped working" every time I log in. Tried the fixit.bat but it didnt fix it. I also have the latest DirectX if ever it is needed (installed). Im using a Win7 Ultimate. I have played this game before, and I didnt had this kind of error. Even before it becomes an EPW Eclypse and after. Please help.

Thanks..

More power, God bless everyone.
Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:24 pm by Sassy_Girl

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
Sounds to me like the game might not have enough VRam to load everything into memory and thus it crashes upon logging in.
You can try opening patcher.exe, and going into the "Graphics" menu/button and seeing how much "MB" it shows under the Display Card label.
(It also could mean many other things so I'm not 100% sure, just assuming)

Offline Sassy_Girl

Sounds to me like the game might not have enough VRam to load everything into memory and thus it crashes upon logging in.
You can try opening patcher.exe, and going into the "Graphics" menu/button and seeing how much "MB" it shows under the Display Card label.
(It also could mean many other things so I'm not 100% sure, just assuming)
Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:52 pm by Ranny

Offline Tros

• Simon ツ
Oh, then my assumptions were wrong, not sure then sorry. Can check logs folder maybe you'll find something there if its client related.