Epic Perfect World

Call of Duty - Xenobeast - FB19 (2nd Post)

Offline zappo1

I recently came out of the Celestial Vale at level 22. I'm now 27 and would like to do FB19. Everything I've read says that the elder at Etherblade should provide me with the quest, (I'm a wizard). But I'm having no luck. What do I need to do to get the above Call of Duty quest.

My stats are:

Level   27
Class   Wizard
Reputation   101
Cultivation   Aware of Vacuity
EXP   41253
Spirit   6100270

If the problem is my cultivation what's the best way of getting where I need to be.

Thanks

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Honestly I don't think you have enough spirit. You may want to get the FMG9 skin to attempt that tough instance.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
u have the 79 culti by default on this server. also in your bag you should have a book which will boot you to 110

Offline zappo1

Thanks for reply.

I'm pretty new at this so:
1. 79 culti, what's that?
2. I would like to go through all the levels doing each FB, i.e. 19, 29, 39, etc.

Does this mean that Epic PW doesn't let one do this?

Thanks.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Thanks for reply.

I'm pretty new at this so:
1. 79 culti, what's that?
2. I would like to go through all the levels doing each FB, i.e. 19, 29, 39, etc.

Does this mean that Epic PW doesn't let one do this?

Thanks.
Aware of Vacuity is the cultivation for fb79, so ye you dont have the option of doing the quest for 19-79

Offline zappo1

Well that's annoying. If I delete my character and start again can I get into perfect world (from Celestial Vale) at a level that allows me to do FB 19?

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Well that's annoying. If I delete my character and start again can I get into perfect world (from Celestial Vale) at a level that allows me to do FB 19?
nope every new toon has a fb79 culti as base