Epic Perfect World

Latest skills

Offline caleb1997

• ~Slade
  • Don't feed the trolls, it makes them want moar 0.0
id just like to point out in the newer PWI updates they have changed the skills a bit. like absorb soul and edged blur have 2X critical chance to deal 1.3-1.5X damage (cant remember exactly), also rock splitting cleave normal range is 20M and sage increases its damage. i was wondering if theres a reason that has not been put into EPW or gm's just havnt got around to it
tnx  ^-^
Im new. but i have this to say, if you dont like me thats ok. its not like i can do much, but theres still no need to be impolite for no reason to others.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
The critting absorb soul would not be such a good idea.  :-\

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
i was wondering if theres a reason that has not been put into EPW or gm's just havnt got around to it
tnx  ^-^

Siren's War content, so gotta wait for it.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
lol Absorbed Soul is op Enought if that shit had chance to crit its gonna make Mystic undead

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
lol Absorbed Soul is op Enought if that shit had chance to crit its gonna make Mystic undead

Ecatomb on Sage/Demon AS:
The skill cannot land a critical hit, but has three times your critical hit chance of dealing 1.3x damage.

Offline beyonceknowles4

• BEYONCE IS FLAWLESS <3
The skill cannot land a critical hit, but has three times your critical hit chance of dealing 1.3x damage.

How did you put a gif as your dp?

150 BM TittaniaErza
Demon Mystic QueenBeyonce
sage cleric _Unohana_
Demon Wiz _Fenris_
Demon sin YORUICHI

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
??????

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
on server roster back on xtremetop100.com says that we got sirens of war content, looks like we don't :)

Offline caleb1997

• ~Slade
  • Don't feed the trolls, it makes them want moar 0.0
it would also be interesting to see how Nationwar would turn out
Im new. but i have this to say, if you dont like me thats ok. its not like i can do much, but theres still no need to be impolite for no reason to others.

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
i like the one with absorb soul  :monkey-50:

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline Xylophone

With the update Seekers will be able to proc GoF on magic skills, finally makeing it usefull to play a Seeker as dph class how it was intended instead of the stupid aps madness.