Epic Perfect World

Tons of Suggestions

Offline Balanced666

• Characters: Zeekiel & Foxiel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
point blank this server has never been Balanced for all classes and never will be .
. most think they know more about the game than the ones who created it . and it simply is not true at all .
. all privietly owned servers tweak and custom fit all classes to fit their way of wanting to play the game .
 no privet server will be better than the ones who made it to start with .
. a few players will like it and stay because they play the same way as the people that modified the  game and are in a understanding..
 all new players that join need to be aware its nothing like the real server and never will be  
. epic  its a build you gear TW pvp only type  server.  and this is the biggest reason you see players AFK most of the time with nothing to do . but Waite for the next pvp event or TW .
I understand what you're saying.
I have seen a lot of people where they are not open-minded regarding a certain topic and only care about their opinion and nothing else matters.
I do understand the mechanics of private server, it's very totally different compared to official.
The developer will tweak some things to their own liking and some people might like it and some might not.
I chose this server because it is the top 1 on private servers and it is ranked as the top for a reason, and for that I chose it
I do hope that the next patch will come, lots of things to do.
The biggest concern for me might be about the developer(s) removing the Homestead skills which might be considered broken here.

Offline Balanced666

I only play for tw. Screw pve :D
It's nice to hear that you only play for TW.
I have seen a lot of players from other games that I played where they are only concerned about TW or PvP.
You said "Screw pve", any reason as to why to said such thing?
Do you rather hate doing PvE?

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
It's nice to hear that you only play for TW.
I have seen a lot of players from other games that I played where they are only concerned about TW or PvP.
You said "Screw pve", any reason as to why to said such thing?
Do you rather hate doing PvE?
Your suggestions for pve seems good but on epw ppl are more competitive pvp wise. Theres a thrill to mash each other toons together and see who wins over and over. The ones who view your post negatively are either retired(no life and comment here for fun) or end game alrdy(no point to pve). I mean its good suggestions for newbies but nothing new when your done. 
Another thing is that people blame pve for the lack of pvp on the server(ull see this esp on 2x event). So the logic is if u add more pve it will kill the pk

Offline Jsmooth

I understand what you're saying.
I have seen a lot of people where they are not open-minded regarding a certain topic and only care about their opinion and nothing else matters.
I do understand the mechanics of private server, it's very totally different compared to official.
The developer will tweak some things to their own liking and some people might like it and some might not.
I chose this server because it is the top 1 on private servers and it is ranked as the top for a reason, and for that I chose it
I do hope that the next patch will come, lots of things to do.
The biggest concern for me might be about the developer(s) removing the Homestead skills which might be considered broken here.
Best advice just play how you want to play. The ones that try to  say "well i dont play 10 hours in game are the very ones in world chat talking shyt everyday all day.  Many people that go on and on about PVP don't even leave safe zone. Find you a group of friends on server or a faction that want to play similar to you and just have fun. Just enjoy the server and enjoy it your way. Some people rather have a certain ink color then worrying about anything else :rolleyes: Keep giving your suggestions. 
You better believe the HS will get nerfed LOOOL. Some  Demon/Sage skills are nerfed here.  LOL

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Hello all EPW players!

I still consider myself as a new player on this server as I've only been playing for almost two weeks, although I played PWI since it started.
While the time I've been playing, I tried almost all the events and dailies on this server and some of them got me thinking that they needed some improvement or tweaks. Most of my following suggestions are related to PvE but there MIGHT be some PvP as well in the future.

PvE:
1. Sky Pirate Drake (Primal World Event)
 - I noticed that there are no players doing this event, some might not know how this event works or the rewards on doing it is not really worth the time. My suggestion is to tweak the rewards to match the players' needs. The npc where you get the rewards are inside primal world, Merchant Sokka (376, 460 ↑29).

It could be potentially nice and give some extra action/pk trying to get the dragon and the reward, but also would mean some blue named people would go for just pure PvE tbh. Fun nevertheless. +1

2. Mobs Drops (Shrine of the Ancestors)
 - I'm not sure if this has been suggested but I'll say it anyways. Farming in Nightscream Isle is risky but that is the only place where players can farm a high amount of EC in a short amount of time. But, that only applies if you are strong enough to defend your own or you have allies with you. Anyways, it would be nice if the mobs located at Shrine of the Ancestors drops 2 EC instead of only 1. This way, new players and PvE players can farm w/o worrying.

I think it's fine as it is. -1

3.  Quests (Cultivation, Main, and Side Quests)
 - I have noticed not only a lot of people on world chat are saying that this server is dead but also tons of people around the map are afk. It would be nice if we can do quests in which are worth doing. I'm suggesting if you can adjust all the quests rewards on the "Find Quest" tab to be more awarding just like what you did on Goshiki Quest Chain.

I like the idea of it, but the problem would be that replacing all or even a huge amount of quest rewards could be a pain in the arse. And ehh I think doing Cultivation should be as it is now since I really can't be bothered to do a whole quest line on a private server to get my 100 skills.. laziness? Probably.

4. Forgotten Instances (Nirvana, UCH, and more)
 - The rewards for finishing these instances are not worth it, thus players not doing it. Putting a better reward will grab the players' attention to try it out. As a result, there will be more instances in which player can farm and not only just FR, FSJ/JFSP, and BH which quite frankly not enough. Not to mention that FR and FSJ/JFSP are not very newbie friendly where they have a gear requirement.

+1 for more activity

5. Gift of the Riptide (Primal Passive)
 - I asked tons of people regarding as to why the primal passives are disabled and most of them does agree with it. Most of them have only played private servers and not the official one (PWI), some players doesn't agree and most of those players were once in PWI. Now, I don't mean to start a fight here but I just wanted to make a point where you have to know the importance of these passives. Anyways, if most people wanted the passives to go away, perhaps make at least the Gift of the Riptide available, it would greatly help us move faster in water and it only applies in Primal World.

As said before, it already exists. The rest, no thanks.
As for the donation part.. I don't donate and I don't own the server so it's easier for someone else to comment on that. 

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Balanced666

Your suggestions for pve seems good but on epw ppl are more competitive pvp wise. Theres a thrill to mash each other toons together and see who wins over and over. The ones who view your post negatively are either retired(no life and comment here for fun) or end game alrdy(no point to pve). I mean its good suggestions for newbies but nothing new when your done.
Another thing is that people blame pve for the lack of pvp on the server(ull see this esp on 2x event). So the logic is if u add more pve it will kill the pk
Some of my suggestions were to help people to efficient farm their gears up and immediately get ready for PvP.
Sure it would lessen the PvP, but after farming they will be ready to venture the PvP world.
I mean think of the main reason as to why we are doing PvE in the first place, yeah it's all for PvP so that we can compete with other players.
The people who you say are either retired or end game already, I don't really mind if they comment something negative, but know this, they too have started farming before they got to where they are now. Unless, they CS'ed their way through.
That brings me to my other suggestion which is related to donation.
If they were to lower the required amount to get a percentage points, players will most likely to get attracted to donate.

Offline Balanced666

Best advice just play how you want to play. The ones that try to  say "well i dont play 10 hours in game are the very ones in world chat talking shyt everyday all day.  Many people that go on and on about PVP don't even leave safe zone. Find you a group of friends on server or a faction that want to play similar to you and just have fun. Just enjoy the server and enjoy it your way. Some people rather have a certain ink color then worrying about anything else :rolleyes: Keep giving your suggestions.
You better believe the HS will get nerfed LOOOL. Some  Demon/Sage skills are nerfed here.  LOL
That is something what I intended to do, which are to find some friends and company that will guide me on this game.
Tbh, I already know what I'm getting into when I decided to play private servers.
I just didn't know that it's worse that I expected compared to PWI, no offense to players who only played private servers.

Offline kimberly

• Megan
  • Love PW
  • Characters: MeGaN , KaiLeY
  • Faction: Vravrona + OS
If you been playing PWI and just now looking at privet servers you will find its nothing like official  what so ever privet servers take away from the game and modify it to fit its small player base . only a few people like to play modded servers and the ones that do are mostly all friends with the owners the ones that are not are the ones who lose out in privet servers official is  money based mostly as so in less you got more money  than God you cant  buy your way in the game  . keeping it balanced for everyone you will have to earn your way in the game . so most likely you be playing official when all privet servers are closing down because of lack of support , player base . and just strait out boredom. epic only been around as long as it has because of the last GM DEV. Agiato   did have some PVE in game to earn gears and even that has fell to the way side now and  the game has fewer players now because of it . epic is starting to look just like all the other Privet servers that have failed over the years..
......Live Your Life.....

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Thanks for your time to write a suggestion.
Although, I do hope that you can be more specific as to why uninstalling the game might be a good suggestion?
But, if this was only just a pointless suggestion, please refrain from adding more of it.
Thanks.
You’re welcome. I will gladly answer your question and fulfill that hope as to why uninstalling Epic is a good suggestion.

The game is over 10 years old and just about dead. The community is nothing but toxicity that causes it to be less enjoyable because you can’t even log in without losing brain cells.

There’s better MMORPGS out there with better game mechanics and enjoyable communities/player base.

Offline kimberly

• Megan
  • Love PW
  • Characters: MeGaN , KaiLeY
  • Faction: Vravrona + OS
Right i play  the official more than epic 

......Live Your Life.....

Offline Balanced666

If you been playing PWI and just now looking at privet servers you will find its nothing like official  what so ever privet servers take away from the game and modify it to fit its small player base . only a few people like to play modded servers and the ones that do are mostly all friends with the owners the ones that are not are the ones who lose out in privet servers official is  money based mostly as so in less you got more money  than God you cant  buy your way in the game  . keeping it balanced for everyone you will have to earn your way in the game . so most likely you be playing official when all privet servers are closing down because of lack of support , player base . and just strait out boredom. epic only been around as long as it has because of the last GM DEV. Agiato   did have some PVE in game to earn gears and even that has fell to the way side now and  the game has fewer players now because of it . epic is starting to look just like all the other Privet servers that have failed over the years..
Sorry to offend you but it makes it hard not only for me but for other players to understand and your comment because it contains a lot of grammatical error as well as some wrong spellings.
On the other hand, I do agree on what you just said not only regarding about balancing the game but also the overall player-base.

Offline Balanced666

The PvE in both OFFICIAL and pRivET is boring aids. Stop talking about PvE like anyone plays just for that. If you want good PvE oriented games go play something that doesn't have a combat system designed by a middle schooler. (basically any game created after 2008)
As I said on my earlier replies, I suggested to improve the PvE-related options here so that the players have something else to do other than saying in wc that the game is dead, afk, or quitting. Also, please don't assume that PvE is boring on both official and private servers. After I heard this comment of yours, it seems that you lack to understand my overall suggestions. Sorry if this offends you.
But, Thanks for your time to input your opinion.

Offline Balanced666

You’re welcome. I will gladly answer your question and fulfill that hope as to why uninstalling Epic is a good suggestion.

The game is over 10 years old and just about dead. The community is nothing but toxicity that causes it to be less enjoyable because you can’t even log in without losing brain cells.

There’s better MMORPGS out there with better game mechanics and enjoyable communities/player base.
That is indeed a very reasonable answer why players should uninstall the game.
I myself have been on some MMORPG's where the community is much more toxic than this one, but I managed to survive and somehow made some friends along the way.
I believe that this server can still improve if people can be more open-minded to player's ideas.

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
I agree with almost everything OP said; except. for the love of god/whoever, PLEASE don't make us have to run our full culti's!  I play this server & on one other private server that has more PvE than this one does; AND that's my one beef with it.  Love PvE; HATE the culti chain :/
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Balanced666

I agree with almost everything OP said; except. for the love of god/whoever, PLEASE don't make us have to run our full culti's!  I play this server & on one other private server that has more PvE than this one does; AND that's my one beef with it.  Love PvE; HATE the culti chain :/
You seem to misunderstand something regarding cultivation chain. When I said "Quest (Cultivation, Main, and Side Quests)", I was talking about how to adjust the rewards and improve it and not force us to do the chain quests. The way we finish our cultivation today will remain the same but we have a choice to do the chain. Assuming that they will improve the rewards.