Epic Perfect World

Tons of Suggestions

Offline Balanced666

• Characters: Zeekiel & Foxiel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Hello all EPW players!

I still consider myself as a new player on this server as I've only been playing for almost two weeks, although I played PWI since it started.
While the time I've been playing, I tried almost all the events and dailies on this server and some of them got me thinking that they needed some improvement or tweaks. Most of my following suggestions are related to PvE but there MIGHT be some PvP as well in the future.

PvE:
1. Sky Pirate Drake (Primal World Event)
- I noticed that there are no players doing this event, some might not know how this event works or the rewards on doing it is not really worth the time. My suggestion is to tweak the rewards to match the players' needs. The npc where you get the rewards are inside primal world, Merchant Sokka (376, 460 ↑29).
2. Mobs Drops (Shrine of the Ancestors)
- I'm not sure if this has been suggested but I'll say it anyways. Farming in Nightscream Isle is risky but that is the only place where players can farm a high amount of EC in a short amount of time. But, that only applies if you are strong enough to defend your own or you have allies with you. Anyways, it would be nice if the mobs located at Shrine of the Ancestors drops 2 EC instead of only 1. This way, new players and PvE players can farm w/o worrying.
3.  Quests (Cultivation, Main, and Side Quests)
- I have noticed not only a lot of people on world chat are saying that this server is dead but also tons of people around the map are afk. It would be nice if we can do quests in which are worth doing. I'm suggesting if you can adjust all the quests rewards on the "Find Quest" tab to be more awarding just like what you did on Goshiki Quest Chain.
4. Forgotten Instances (Nirvana, UCH, Warsong, Lunar, and more)
- The rewards for finishing these instances are not worth it, thus players not doing it. Putting a better reward will grab the players' attention to try it out. As a result, there will be more instances in which player can farm and not only just FR, FSJ/JFSP, and BH which quite frankly not enough. Not to mention that FR and FSJ/JFSP are not very newbie friendly where they have a gear requirement.
5. Gift of the Riptide (Primal Passive)
- I asked tons of people regarding as to why the primal passives are disabled and most of them does agree with it. Most of them have only played private servers and not the official one (PWI), some players doesn't agree and most of those players were once in PWI. Now, I don't mean to start a fight here but I just wanted to make a point where you have to know the importance of these passives. Anyways, if most people wanted the passives to go away, perhaps make at least the Gift of the Riptide available, it would greatly help us move faster in water and it only applies in Primal World.
Added
6. Delta
- Seeing that there are only few who are doing delta, heck I might even say that it's very rare to see players doing full delta. I'd like to suggest an increase of reward which encourage players to explore more possibilities other than FR and JFSP/FSJ.
7. Rancor (Event)
- Since some of my suggestions that concerns farming are denied, I happen to have another idea in which might other people like. Since Shrine mobs is good as it is according to most players, I suggest to make the rancor event a permanent so that we don't have to limit where to farm EC. This will provide us more place to farm it and not just Shrine and Nightscream Isle.
8. Cube of Fate
- Lower the waiting/recharge time when trading the disabled cog to the room 60 npc. This means that players won't have to wait for 30 minutes to exchange their second cog. For people who doesn't get what I'm saying, when doing cube especially on event, the npc gives us a COF which makes us run the cube once more and assuming that you chose disabled cog instead of pack as a reward on the 1st run, you will be able to get 2 cogs when reaching room 60.
9. Heavenfall Temple (Solo Instance)
- I noticed that when I attempted to do the HFT here on this server, the item that suppose to give us skill points wasn't there. It was either removed or the staff forgot to put it. It would be very helpful if that item is put back so that players have easier time doing this instance especially new players or people who isn't familiar with this yet.
10. Hidden Dragon Den
- Remove the other mob that doesn't drop the item that needed to dig and increase the drops. Nothing else much to say on this one because that's all there is that can be improve to this instance.
11. Sunset Valley (Event)
 - I have been observing this event for quite a while and it seems that players abuse the "Leave" action. When they leave the event, they will enter again and their credits remain. I have two solutions to solve this: 
  a. Since the event have 4 runs in total and every run is 30 minutes each. Try to apply the same rule as NW but with a twist, before entering the players will be given a ticket needed to enter the game but upon leaving, the ticket is gone. And since there are 4 runs in total, every run contains different ticket. This idea is inspired by my friend Ranny.
  b. This second solution is my idea and it's very simple. Upon leaving the event, you will lose your credit and every time you leave, it doubles. It's simple but enough to discourage the people who abuse it to not leave and stay.

1. Donation (Bonus System)
- Maybe if you can lower the required amount to get a certain percentage points click here, there might be more players willing to donate. A holiday event or a server anniversary might be a good way to lower it.

PvP:
1. Reserved

Feel free to state your opinion and whether you agree to my suggestions or not and tell me why or why not.
I find +1 or -1 comments not enough to state the player's opinion and its a rather meaningless comment, no offense.
I also would like to add that please avoid unnecessary arguments and going on a wrong topic.
Let's make it a professional conversation ladies and gentlemen.

PS. I might add more suggestion as we go along.
Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:20 pm by Balanced666

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
PvE:
1. Sky Pirate Drake (Primal World Event)
 - I noticed that there are no players doing this event, some might not know how this event works or the rewards on doing it is not really worth the time. My suggestion is to tweak the rewards to match the players' needs. The npc where you get the rewards are inside primal world, Merchant Sokka (376, 460 ↑29).

Ive done this once. Its an annoying event lol, Finding drake in one of 4 areas flying around in a loop. However, yes the rewards are crap.

2. Mobs Drops (Shrine of the Ancestors)
 https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=54967.msg763559#msg763559

3.  Quests (Cultivation, Main, and Side Quests)

I agree with this like 50%. The cultivation could go back to where it was be4, where we had to do GV for celestial culti. That would make the GV pe quest more favorable again well for new players. Side quests like Treasure Map, Divines, and so could get a boost in rewards in my opinion.

4. Forgotten Instances (Nirvana, UCH, and more)
 - The rewards for finishing these instances are not worth it, thus players not doing it. Putting a better reward will grab the players' attention to try it out. As a result, there will be more instances in which player can farm and not only just FR, FSJ/JFSP, and BH which quite frankly not enough. Not to mention that FR and FSJ/JFSP are not very newbie friendly where they have a gear requirement.

+1 to this.

5. Gift of the Riptide (Primal Passive)

It is the only passive active lol

:tiger-46:
Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:34 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Gift of Riptide requires the Primal World quest chain completion to obtain. Takes a while but its completion rewards the passive. Or, you can pm me in-game to buy it off me.

Offline Jsmooth

Change up the BH's. Revamp Warsong, add viles that drop different items and make them challenging. Alot of things need better/new rewards. I disagree with the Shrine mobs though. There are other places to farm ec and you don't need fancy gear to do it. That place use to be packed with seekers and people pulling mobs. you should be glad it's dead as fck now.

Offline Balanced666

:tiger-46:

Thanks Ranny for giving me a topic link regarding Mobs Drops.
As for the Gift of the Riptide, I didn't know that it can be done. I automatically assumed that all passives are disabled including this one.

Offline Balanced666

Gift of Riptide requires the Primal World quest chain completion to obtain. Takes a while but its completion rewards the passive. Or, you can pm me in-game to buy it off me.
Do you specifically know what is the certain quest do I need to get so that I can obtain this primal passive?
If so, would you mind telling it on this topic?

Offline Balanced666

Change up the BH's. Revamp Warsong, add viles that drop different items and make them challenging. Alot of things need better/new rewards. I disagree with the Shrine mobs though. There are other places to farm ec and you don't need fancy gear to do it. That place use to be packed with seekers and people pulling mobs. you should be glad it's dead as fck now.
Oh! I completely forgot about BH's and Warsong. You don't mind if I add your idea to one of my suggestions?
As for the Shrine mobs, can you tell us the other places you are talking about? I do hope that it's a bit better than Shrine mobs.

Offline Balanced666

really good idea, as a person that plays epic on a daily baisis 8hrs of pve, I totally agree
It's glad to hear a fellow PvE player's opinion.
Thanks a lot for agreeing with my suggestions.
If you have a suggestion(s) to say, please feel free to comment it.

Offline Jsmooth

Oh! I completely forgot about BH's and Warsong. You don't mind if I add your idea to one of my suggestions?
As for the Shrine mobs, can you tell us the other places you are talking about? I do hope that it's a bit better than Shrine mobs.
it's been suggested already. Nothing has changed. 
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=50670.msg715447#msg715447
New bhs will be fun why not add a bh in nirvy , TT bh is so easy why not trow it in 3-3 , think viles will be cool and make it more challenging  , think the hype of the FR instance is over , should reduce the difficulty so its run more , i suggested all this befor like a year ago hope the dev do something bout it ...  

Offline Balanced666

it's been suggested already. Nothing has changed.
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=50670.msg715447#msg715447
QSM is quite an exciting instance if you know its mechanics. Seeing that the post was on Nov 2017 and there was no reply from EPW staff, I'm assuming that they were either uninterested or just didn't bother looking at it.
How about the one you mentioned regarding a better place to farm EC other than Shrine and Nightscream Isle?

Offline Balanced666

New bhs will be fun why not add a bh in nirvy , TT bh is so easy why not trow it in 3-3 , think viles will be cool and make it more challenging  , think the hype of the FR instance is over , should reduce the difficulty so its run more , i suggested all this befor like a year ago hope the dev do something bout it ...  
You stated such an amazing idea there pal.
When you suggested these ideas, did any EPW staff gave you their opinion about it or they didn't?

Offline kimberly

• Megan
  • Love PW
  • Characters: MeGaN , KaiLeY
  • Faction: Vravrona + OS
point blank this server has never been Balanced for all classes and never will be .
. most think they know more about the game than the ones who created it . and it simply is not true at all .
. all privietly owned servers tweak and custom fit all classes to fit their way of wanting to play the game .
 no privet server will be better than the ones who made it to start with .
. a few players will like it and stay because they play the same way as the people that modified the  game and are in a understanding..
 all new players that join need to be aware its nothing like the real server and never will be 
. epic  its a build you gear TW pvp only type  server.  and this is the biggest reason you see players AFK most of the time with nothing to do . but Waite for the next pvp event or TW .
......Live Your Life.....

Offline kimberly

• Megan
  • Love PW
  • Characters: MeGaN , KaiLeY
  • Faction: Vravrona + OS
Sweety i played Epic for years .Date Registered: Dec 04, 2011, 11:40 pm. i did not say i did not like it i just know it never be like the official and i understand  it will never be balanced sever because of the way the GM and players here wish to play  the game its just a warring to new players that it will never be the same as the official so don't expect a lot.

Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:10 pm by kimberly
......Live Your Life.....

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
I only play for tw. Screw pve :D