Epic Perfect World

Boost MGs mobility

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
yes gm edit manifest virtue  to give us anti stun instead of the useless damage it provides, and increase the chance of purify from elemental shell(currently 10% lol)alsoincrease undine range to 30 (suggested before), the class is too much eps relying in mass/rpks, any good mage with half brain can agree on this  :normal-1:

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
I agree dude, is stupid depend in eps to survive

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
+ boast range too

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Give leap stealth 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
MG is fine, especially with the freeze on force of will and stealth leap in 155. Their mobility isn't very high but the damage and CC makes up for it

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
MG is fine, especially with the freeze on force of will and stealth leap in 155. Their mobility isn't very high but the damage and CC makes up for it
stealth on leap? when

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Stealth or no stealth make shell 30%
always fails when needed... even archer missing on mage is more often than that  :normal-12:

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
stealth on leap? when
1.5.5 version
In topic, i'm okay if you atleast fix undine strike range try it the next patch
Stealth or no stealth make shell 30%
always fails when needed... even archer missing on mage is more often than that  :normal-12:
Ye listen the 5'7boy

Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:58 am by Savagery God, Reason: YOU\'RE TINY

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
give puri on 2 spark like eas have  :normal-1:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Wiz does lack mobility, the class its a primary dd source in pk and considering its always in the front lines due to the low range makes pk very boring as its always the first one being targeted or constantly stunned... the anti stun could honestly work as the cool down of manifest is 5 minutes and it wont impact the game by that much as for the rest don't really care since i beat omar 8-0 wiz/wiz
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Wiz does lack mobility, the class its a primary dd source in pk and considering its always in the front lines due to the low range makes pk very boring as its always the first one being targeted or constantly stunned... the anti stun could honestly work as the cool down of manifest is 5 minutes and it wont impact the game by that much as for the rest don't really care since i beat omar 8-0 wiz/wiz
Ye I did 4-2, he pussied out today bro, you had to see it. He avoid the shame in discord too rfolamsifkfj

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Wiz in 2018 lmaooooo 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Wiz is fine in my opinion.
If any class were to complain about mobility, seriously it should be the psychics and/ or mystics.

P/S learn kiting from Nimy, he the best.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Wiz is fine in my opinion.
If any class were to complain about mobility, seriously it should be the psychics and/ or mystics.

Should put that in your year book

Offline yep

Kiting with 2 EPs in squad and another one out of squad constantly purifying you? How is that relevant?

Yea i agree with undine being 30 meters. Nice boost especially for demon.