Epic Perfect World

Adding Warsong Waistband Inscription to Boutique

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
in the beggining this instance/dungeon was meant to join players, to make them into a betetr comunity, we were not many players at that time, i agree it is a lot more populated now.
this is something to be discussed with Agatio.

Thanks for the suggestion.

PS:. We still don't want this to be ane asy item to get through Boutique, try to understand, if we have everything on Boutique than we would lose a lot fot he activity cuz players would just vote and not even play cuz eventually they would have enough Gold to buy stuff from Boutique. Hope u understand our side of the table  :-\

Dnt do it evil!!!!! Lmfao

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i don't think it's needed since you can farm WWI in game from warsong runs, and Ares Event. You can also buy them from other players. Also you can farm/save 4-6k ECs w/c are the current price of  warsong belt/cube neck.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Apollo

Yeah, no need for WWI in the Boutique. Plenty of ways to farm it. To buy WWI in WC rather than farm it requires patience, lol.

Soloing WS= 6 WWI per run; 12 WWI in 2x.

If you don't like that, just do the weekendly Ares event...80 times :normal-2: Only would take you 1 1/2 years to farm 80 WWI that way  :normal-3:
But doing WS a couple to just a few times plus the Ares event, which btw can be multi-cliented, will already give you 20 or so WWI. Doing this much work, in all, would only be a couple of hours spent on hardcore farming.

If the item was added to the Boutique, it should be made quite expensive or WS Belt would be way to easy to acquire. As it is, the additional mats can be farmed through TT, which is a joke. A dozen or so TT runs will get you hundreds of EC from the chests + the rest of the mats for the WS belt.

All in all, I can see where you are coming from but...I'd rather it stayed the way it is.

Offline Hye_Su

It would make things too easy xD