Epic Perfect World

Where is players :o

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Dude trust me server is fine and packed mass pvp is like 400 vs 400 still , every day at 7 pm server time and asian pk is probably 800vs800 at the moment.
I think this is PW's peek really man i can barely move in game with so many people arround me..
wonding what is he smoking 400vs400 ,800vs800 O.o share the weed dude

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The game is just OLD.... Pepole tend to start playing new games and leave epw behind or growing up and getting something called real life... And noone that wants to start a mmorpg now will start with pwi now. At least i guess so...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
If PW had a 100k tourney, 1.4 shit and proper competition then I'd play, sadly all that's left ingame are the 1.4 rejects who never could do anything when good players still played. What do Tyroth, Rev and Baqwulf have in common? They all still play yet still suck hard af.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
more like if Artifex gods came back server would become alive
THIS
   You hear this Pedo?  Never gana happen doe   

Ever heard of sarcasm, my man?

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
If PW had a 100k tourney, 1.4 shit and proper competition then I'd play, sadly all that's left ingame are the 1.4 rejects who never could do anything when good players still played. What do Tyroth, Rev and Baqwulf have in common? They all still play yet still suck hard af.
.... said the guy that couldnt kill me in a 1v1 :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
.... said the guy that couldnt kill me in a 1v1 :normal-2:
look at how u type 
you don't even talk about winning, you talking about SURVIVING. do you brag about surviving life rather than living it too?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
look at how u type
you don't even talk about winning, you talking about SURVIVING. do you brag about surviving life rather than living it too?
well i am a tank class you are a dd class... you attack me = you need to kill me to win and not the other way round... you didnt manage to kill me = win for me.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
well i am a tank class you are a dd class... you attack me = you need to kill me to win and not the other way round... you didnt manage to kill me = win for me.
back in school did u take pride in not crying while getting shoved into a locker too?

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
I don't mean to sound like an ass , but it's kind of like 3 kids fighting for one cookie. 1 person gets the cookie, 2 doesn't. 1 who doesn't get a cookie says to the other one who didn't get a cookie: "I win because you didn't get a cookie either." Hmmm..

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Your parents must be so proud, idol barb plz teach me!!!!!!!!!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
back in school did u take pride in not crying while getting shoved into a locker too?
you mad now cause i got logic on my side and you dont have arguments anymore?

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Left coz to many players, and now when return and not many players again not satisfied. Mission Impossible make u happy.  :tiger-9:

Offline Reality_

• Still new to EPW.Getting Started.
  • Characters: Reality_
  • Faction: No Faction
Left coz to many players, and now when return and not many players again not satisfied. Mission Impossible make u happy.  :tiger-9:
its jut my wooden pc couldn't handle it. i brought a new so now I can :D