Epic Perfect World

Where is players :o

Offline TwoFace

• Dark & Light
  • $ LEL
  • Characters: Two_Face
  • Faction: ThaClick
I Actually returned to the game in March after 2 years as well
I do not know what happened 2 years ago that made a lot of PPl leave (I left cuz of personal issues)
And I don't know what's happening now that made a lot of people come back  
PK is not what it used to be though a bit better cause less lag 

This disband thing caused the Guild System to collapse as all guilds are afraid to build up and fight LOL

I miss the days when you didn't need a guild to PK you'd just squad up with some friends go to any AFK spot and start killing PPL  :tiger-12:
NOW if you do that 2 sec later you have a Skype sig on your ass and the whole guild is there 

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
I Actually returned to the game in March after 2 years as well
I do not know what happened 2 years ago that made a lot of PPl leave (I left cuz of personal issues)

This disband thing caused the Guild System to collapse as all guilds are afraid to build up and fight LOL

I miss the days when you didn't need a guild to PK you'd just squad up with some friends go to any AFK spot and start killing PPL  :tiger-12:
NOW if you do that 2 sec later you have a Skype sig on your ass and the whole guild is there
Not sure, for me when I quit it about 1.5 years ago was for personal issues, same as you. 

The disband thing is just something. It's kind of hard to explain to people who haven't paid attention to forums or world chat in game or haven't given enough fcks to begin with to follow it. Forum mods are relatively good at deleting a lot of the drama and problems on forums, so you kind of have to see it yourself when they post or you miss out on something. I guess in a way it's good.

And towards the last PK thing.. Yeah it's nothing new for me to gather up couple friends and go PK somewhere and boom they go skyping for people to log and get all braggy because they win with 10 against 2 or 3 of us. (also with them most of the time having EP and us not having one..) :pig-30:

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I heard Annika-s still around :rolleyes:

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
I heard Annika-s still around :rolleyes:
nah dude go quit already

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
nah dude go quit already
No bro

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Maybe if the holy Empire of kings and gods led by the Emperor Rev came back server become alive again

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Dude trust me server is fine and packed mass pvp is like 400 vs 400 still , every day at 7 pm server time and asian pk is probably 800vs800 at the moment.
I think this is PW's peek really man i can barely move in game with so many people arround me..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 0ϝƈƙ Pɾιɳƈҽʂʂ

• ✪ ʂαყ ɯԋαƚ ɳσɯ? ✪
  • IDGAF
  • Characters: 0FckPrincess
  • Faction: 0FckGiven ⁂ Artifex
Dude trust me server is fine and packed mass pvp is like 400 vs 400 still , every day at 7 pm server time and asian pk is probably 800vs800 at the moment.
I think this is PW's peek really man i can barely move in game with so many people arround me..
Bruh lmfao
The sarcasm is oozing lmao
𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 ✫ 𝓓𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓪𝓵 ✫ 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓵 ✫ 𝓝𝓲𝓶𝔂 ✫ 𝓣𝓲𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓮 ✫ 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓮𝓽 ✫ 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝔂 ✫ 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓽 ✫ 𝓢𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓼 ✫ 𝓟𝓮𝓭𝓻𝓸 ✫ 𝓕𝓸𝓸𝓭  ✫ 𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓾𝓪 ✫ 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓬 ✫ 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓭𝓮

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 0ғcкgιvεη ғαмιℓү ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ☁️ 𝟚𝟜 ◘ 𝟛𝟘𝟘𝟝 ☁️ ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
Maybe if the holy Empire of kings and gods led by the Emperor Rev came back server become alive again
more like if Artifex gods came back server would become alive

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline PlsUnmoderateMe

• Pls gm
  • I cant post on helpdesk
nah dude go quit already

No bro
annika keeping server pve alive :-\

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈

annika keeping server pve alive :-\
To be honest not like there's much else to do anyway :l

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Less players = less for e-dates to compete with = more to get to know players.

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Cara confie em mim servidor é bem e embalado em massa pvp é como 400 vs 400 ainda, todos os dias às 7 pm hora do servidor e pk asiático é provavelmente 800vs800 no momento.
Eu acho que essa é a cara do PW, cara, eu mal consigo me mexer com tantas pessoas que me cercam.
OMEGALUL  : normal-2: