Epic Perfect World

Where is players :o

Offline Reality_

• Still new to EPW.Getting Started.
  • Characters: Reality_
  • Faction: No Faction
I played EPW 1 or 2 years ago I had to quit EPW because there were too many players and my wooden pc couldn't run it properly lol. Came back to the server 2 days ago. Where the *** is people? What happend to the server?

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Well some people keep going around about disbanding others and those disbanded disbanding others and so on in a nutshell.

Then currently people in schools or universities or whatnot are going through exams ATM. PK pretty much only exists around Asian TZ and maybe some rare events around EU TZ (meh).

Just give it some time for exams to pass and holidays starting, as well as PK to (hopefully) wake up at some point.

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
I played EPW 1 or 2 years ago I had to quit EPW because there were too many players and my wooden pc couldn't run it properly lol. Came back to the server 2 days ago. Where the *** is people? What happend to the server?
Hey. bright side: your pc can run EPW now coz super less players, ya?
xD

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
disbanded by Thanos  :police:

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
disbanded by Thanos  :police:
I have come to bargain
Dislike these new guilds

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
xD
LOOOOOL 

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
What can you possibly mean? Epic perfect world is the most active it’s ever been?its not dead, it’s a hunnid% alive!

Offline 𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓲

• Boost Sage Venos
  • this mother fuk Justin
  • Characters: isiChisi, Unravel
  • Faction: Senpai of Passion
xD
this xD

Ty Milala for art~ !
My art corner!
MADA IS GAY

Offline Tempestღ

• I ღ Anime
  • Back
  • Characters: Germ
  • Faction: Nostalgia

Offline Akaste

• ☠ Gamer Mom ☠
  • The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets
  • Characters: Ravyn - Akaste - Sirenia
Hahaha, I've just returned after a year or two hiatus myself. I returned to EPW a couple of days ago, and I was wondering the same thing. None of the guilds are familiar, nor the people. I remember when the server use to be packed. I'm not complaining, however. It's not so laggy, and even if my laptop is archaic, it can run the game pretty smoothly lol 
𝔑𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢, 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔯
ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠, ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯, 𝔬𝔥
𝔄𝔩𝔩 ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔶
𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Hahaha, I've just returned after a year or two hiatus myself. I returned to EPW a couple of days ago, and I was wondering the same thing. None of the guilds are familiar, nor the people. I remember when the server use to be packed. I'm not complaining, however. It's not so laggy, and even if my laptop is archaic, it can run the game pretty smoothly lol
Not going to lie, I came back in January myself and barely had anyone playing who I knew before. Gave me an excuse to get to know completely new people so can't say it's too horrible. ^-^

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Akaste

• ☠ Gamer Mom ☠
  • The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets
  • Characters: Ravyn - Akaste - Sirenia
Thoroughly agree, Jolteon. Normally, I just make a guild but decided this time I'm going to join a guild and get to meet new people lol
𝔑𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢, 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔯
ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠, ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯, 𝔬𝔥
𝔄𝔩𝔩 ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔶
𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
I have come to bargain
Stooooopp Dr. Strange!  :'(

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
What can you possibly mean? Epic perfect world is the most active it’s ever been?its not dead, it’s a hunnid% alive!
ya man hunid%