Epic Perfect World

Veno Pets too OPd...please nerf them.

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
I agree, even as a Psy I have hard time killing the pet..

How?? lol I usually kill the pets with 1-2 aoes. As a psychic. Unless in the recent patch they were buffed again?!?!?!?!?!?1

Offline Chire

How?? lol I usually kill the pets with 1-2 aoes. As a psychic. Unless in the recent patch they were buffed again?!?!?!?!?!?1

LOL I swear to God, last time I was trying to kill the umm dragon I think? Yeah some dragon purple veno pet, oQQo has it. Me and Keraa together had pain in the ass with it, like WTF? LOL And I was first in white voodoo, then I switched, and wasnt any better xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I have a 145 veno with no owl or drake. I have a nix and I just make it stun when I 1v1 because the bleed its like 10, I've still killed a bunch of 150's. the pet isn't as needed as people make it out to be.

Offline Anie

As archer I have never had problem killing Veno's when I see them first. Aim for the pet first, stun veno, change to Dragon bow to debuff, change to R9 Bow again, Blood Vow to decrease Def and kill it. If something goes wrong, you always have skills to protect yourself from dmg, stealth and teleport. It's all about knowing your skills.
But I have to agree, kill their pets is not that easy. If I let the pet get near me, it really hurts. :sad: Sometimes feels like 2x1.

Offline inferno

Ok i did the math, i was fighting a vit build veno, i did 2k-5k auto attacks on her, her pet did 1k from auto hits and 4ks from bleeds and then she attacks for around 4k each hit ( this was when i had the perfect gear set up right between full m def and full p def ) ///

Now i fought a full magic veno, i did 5k on her auto hits, pets do the constant 5k dps per second and the veno hits me 7k auto hits and 14k crits w/o the amp or nova, with that it wud cross 10k non crit values.

Using genie or pots will only halt the eventual outcome, cuz the veno can also do it, to neutralise them.

Thank you.
removed by GM

Zilara

Yep, this NH veno's owl had mdef and pdef buffs... ._.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Ok i did the math, i was fighting a vit build veno, i did 2k-5k auto attacks on her, her pet did 1k from auto hits and 4ks from bleeds and then she attacks for around 4k each hit ( this was when i had the perfect gear set up right between full m def and full p def ) ///

Now i fought a full magic veno, i did 5k on her auto hits, pets do the constant 5k dps per second and the veno hits me 7k auto hits and 14k crits w/o the amp or nova, with that it wud cross 10k non crit values.

Using genie or pots will only halt the eventual outcome, cuz the veno can also do it, to neutralise them.

Thank you.

That was all confusing stuff.

So a veno beats u in a 1v1? go pk at least 10v10 you see you drop a unbuffed veno in human form if you get 3 crits in a row with a decent atk speed. Now should I ask for a archer nerf?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can you guys stop with these nerf threads for once? Pets aren't OP anymore. For bleed to do any significant damage, Veno would need to apply 0 pdef debuff from the Demon Ironrock, which is rare. And can be easily countered. And the pet is not even big advantage if you learn how to fight Venos, like... maybe kill the pet at the begining and don't let the Veno to res and summon it again?

Pets aren't going to be changed anymore. Bleed cannot be removed nor modified, so we had to balance pets attack (which did not prevent some players from insulting us and stating how we know nothing about the game and they know everything).   :normal-1:

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Can you guys stop with these nerf threads for once? Pets aren't OP anymore. For bleed to do any significant damage, Veno would need to apply 0 pdef debuff from the Demon Ironrock, which is rare. And can be easily countered. And the pet is not even big advantage if you learn how to fight Venos, like... maybe kill the pet at the begining and don't let the Veno to res and summon it again?

Pets aren't going to be changed anymore. Bleed cannot be removed nor modified, so we had to balance pets attack (which did not prevent some players from insulting us, stating how we know nothing about the game and they know everything).   :normal-1:

+1 aiyaa captain xD

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

dickroman

Pets aren't going to be changed anymore. Bleed cannot be removed nor modified, so we had to balance pets attack (which did not prevent some players from insulting us, stating how we know nothing about the game and they know everything).   :normal-1:

but u could still put channeling runes back and wiz r8 bonus to channeling back... id rather loose spark than channeling

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
You can lose both.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
I haven't died to any venos so far (in 1vs1), but seriously, it took me like 10 hits to kill the owl...isn't that a bit too much? I'm a cleric. Idc about the rest, but meh, at least give less defense to the pets.
i 1hit owl for u as a mystic <3

Hei

More nerf nerf nerf threads? Learn to play class and shut up.

Offline l7ixil7

omfg... stop QQ about how op is the veno pet or watever... why everytime u guys want to nerf something which are disadvantage to yourself? Veno's pet can be easily 1-2 shotted and the pet once is dead, there's little veno can do. Learn to play your class well...if not, dun bother to go pk if u so afraid of this and that.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Pets aren't going to be changed anymore. Bleed cannot be removed nor modified, so we had to balance pets attack (which did not prevent some players from insulting us and stating how we know nothing about the game and they know everything).   :normal-1:

Hm I remember some 1.3 server they were able to limit some pet skills to lvl 1, tbh that would of been the best to do to bleed.